Italy Travel blogs Tips, Life in italy
Because Italy is a magical country that makes you dream, the country of pizza, ice cream and spaghetti ... The country is a continuation of cities all more beautiful than the others. Rome, of course, Venice, Turin, Milan, Naples are well known. Renowned since antiquity and rich in monuments and places to visit. Italian life is a way of life that is often prized by other countries. We love Italy madly. 527 euros is the amount that each French person spends per year on Italian products ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- The Best Beach Experiences Near Florence August 12, 2022Nothing says summer like a day at the beach in Italy. Enjoy our favorite beach experiences near Florence that are perfect for a day trip or while exploring Tuscany. The post The Best Beach Experiences Near Florence appeared first on Italy Perfect Travel Blog.Laura Thayer
- Italo-Americans Find Your Roots On A Italy Family Vacation July 4, 2022If you have been longing to find a way to connect to your Italian roots, one of the best ways is to start planning a trip to Italy. The post Italo-Americans Find Your Roots On A Italy Family Vacation appeared first on Italy Perfect Travel Blog.Italy Perfect
- Where to Stay this Summer in Florence and Rome June 23, 2022Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a sunny dose of la dolce vita at our newest Italy Perfect vacation rentals in Rome and Florence. The post Where to Stay this Summer in Florence and Rome appeared first on Italy Perfect Travel Blog.Italy Perfect
- 8 Reasons Why Visit The Vatican For Your Next Vacation August 9, 2022If you are planning a holiday and want it to be as memorable, beautiful, cultural, and historical as it can be, you cannot do better than Vatican City. We love Italy, and in this guide, you will discover all the reasons to visit Vatican City. This city-state is surrounded by the city of Rome in […]Italian Trip Abroad
- Zagreb Guide: 40 Incredible Things to do in Zagreb discovering hidden gems August 7, 2022A guide to Zagreb and the best places to visit in the capital of Croatia. An itinerary through the best things to do in Zagreb for every budget and traveller. The post Zagreb Guide: 40 Incredible Things to do in Zagreb discovering hidden gems appeared first on Italian Trip Abroad.Italian Trip Abroad
- How to spend 3 days in Dubrovnik | Best tours, itineraries and a guide to Dubrovnik old town July 24, 2022We’ve created the perfect 3 days Dubrovnik itinerary full of insights and tips that helped us to enjoy our trip to Croatia. Use it as your guide and discover what makes this city so unique! With its charming, cobblestone streets, stunning views of the Adriatic Sea, and unique cultural heritage, Dubrovnik should be at the […]Italian Trip Abroad
- Proven accommodation in Italy – list, descriptions, photos July 24, 2022One of the questions, that you most often ask me is: "What checked accommodations are you recommending in (here is the name of the place), but only checked by you personally!" Exactly! This post should… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Proven accommodation in Italy – list, descriptions, photos pochodzi z serwisu Italia by Natalia.Natalia
- Tuscany – the most beautiful view points in the Val d’Orcia May 23, 2022Val d'Orcia stretches to the south of Siena, at the foot of an extinct volcano Monte Amiata is a land of dream for every enthusiast of photography and one of the most popular region in… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Tuscany – the most beautiful view points in the Val d’Orcia pochodzi z serwisu […]Natalia
- Where to eat in Taormina? My verified addresses and the best granita April 9, 2022Where to eat in Taormina? The answer to this question isn't easy at all. Expensive resort oriented to luxurious tourists with a thick wallet is a place where like anywhere in Sicily you can cockup… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Where to eat in Taormina? My verified addresses and the best granita pochodzi z […]Natalia
- Episode #136: How to Enjoy Your Time in Rome When it’s Super Hot August 11, 2022Rome is an incredible city to visit, but when the temperatures rise, it can become quite stifling which can be a challenge for those not used to, or who don’t enjoy the heat. We share some great tips on how to organize your day and activities to deal with the heat, as well as […]Untold Italy
- Can you travel to Italy plus current situation [August 2022] August 4, 2022Many people are asking can you travel to Italy in 2022. In this article we outline the conditions for travel to Italy, protocols required on arrival and what to expect when you get there. We will continue to update this page as the situation changes. We do not speculate on the prospects for changes in […]Untold Italy
- Episode #135: Ancient Connections Along Puglia’s Pilgrim Trails August 4, 2022Puglia, in the South Eastern corner of the boot, the heel, is an ancient and undeniably gorgeous region. Full of beautiful scenery, varied and stunning architecture, and of course amazing food and wine. Puglia lies in a very strategic position in the Mediterranean and has a deep and rich history stretching back centuries, being […]Untold Italy
- Ischia and The Story of a New Name August 4, 2022Remember the benevolent Maestra Oliviero from My Brilliant Friend?? She graciously suggested Elena to stay for a few weeks in her cousin’s apartment in Ischia. That is all I could think of when I booked a ferry from Naples to Ischia. Widely known among locals, Ischia is a stunningly pretty island off the coast of […]Ishita
- Day trip to Procida from Naples July 12, 2022A day trip to Procida from Naples is one of the best decisions I made on a hot summer day. Procida is a tiny island off the coast of Naples which is now extremely popular amid Italians and tourists alike. It was named the Italian Capital of Culture for 2022 and has now become crowded […]Ishita
- 7 Reasons why you should give Naples a chance July 1, 2022Naples and I had an instant energy match and a connection that is inexplicable. I do realize that not everyone can feel the same way for this city. So I wanted to encourage those of you who might be wanting to travel to Naples but are still confused. I too, have been part of the […]Ishita
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.