India blog Travel to India tips
A few blogs about India, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are lots of things to see. The Indian federation is made up of 28 states (Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, West Bengal, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra , Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, ... The fertile plains crossed by the Ganges and the Indus occupy the territories in the north, center and east of India, while the Deccan Plateau stretches to the south. To the west of India is a desert of rock and sand, the Thar Desert. The border to the east and northeast follows the Himalayas. Mumbai is the largest city in the country and one of the 10 most populous metropolises in the world, the metropolitan area had 22 million inhabitants in 2012. In the 19th century, Bombay's population quadrupled, reaching 928,000 in 1901. Now the 6th largest economy in the world in terms of GDP, ahead of France, with growth of more than 6% per year, India remains a leading country iche with a lot of poor: 90% of workers earn less than 125 euros per month .. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, .. .explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, photo 360 °, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 12 Places to Visit in November in North India August 8, 2022 Manmeet Kaur
- Lonar Lake in Maharashtra To Be Developed As Tourist Spot: Govt Approves Rs 370 cr August 4, 2022 Indian Holiday
- Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mumbai for Your Next Pawcation August 4, 2022 Lokesh
- Top 30 Largest Hindu Temples in the World July 26, 2022India is the land of divine spirituality. Temples in India are not just a place of worship, they are emotional. Devotees make their way to the temples and find hope, courage, and thankfulness. Temples in India date back to the ancient ages with centuries of positive vibes and energies embedded in every part of them. […]Param Dass
- 19 Best Nightclubs in Noida July 18, 2022Noida is one of the most popular NCR in New Delhi and home to over 6 lakh residents. This perfectly planned city is located within the Gautam Buddha Nagar district of UP. With over 50% green cover, Noida has been ranked as one of the greenest cities in India. With wide open spaces, skyscrapers, and […]Param Dass
- Top 20 Highest Mountains in the World June 17, 2022Mountains are undeniably the best sources of majestic natural beauty. These jagged beauties always offer a deep sense of captivating charm. The feeling of walking the road less travelled and experiencing the clean air rejuvenate your senses is unparalleled. From the sages and ascetics of the Satyug to the modern age mountaineers and trekkers, these […]Param Dass
- Explore Discounts and Benefits of Business Class Flights August 12, 2022On commercial flights, business class is the highest level of service available. With the proliferation of airlines, the benefits of business class flights have become more common and less expensive. Because of the comfort and premium amenities provided, many fliers now choose business class flights. If you’re looking for business class tickets to India, Indian […]IE Author
- Top 5 Biggest and Busiest Airports in USA in 2021 August 12, 2022The United States is home to eight of the top ten busiest airports in the world, according to a recent report published by the Airports Council International (ACI), which ranked the airports based on the 2021 global data collected from them. This report signifies that US airports are ahead of others in recovering from the […]IE Author
- Historical Tours in India: A March to Dandi August 12, 2022Salt. Fire. A nation scorching with fury. That was the March to Dandi. Fellow countrypeople blazing their way into the very heart of injustice ? shaking not just the ground but the hold of the invaders. Blaze turning into embers and lit again and again. A march thumping with the sound of feet and kirtan. […]IE Author
- Visit Goa – Best Places to Visit | Best Time to Visit | Incredible India July 24, 2022A state in Western India, Goa is famous for its coastline which stretches up along the Arabian Sea. Previously a Portuguese colony, Goa is famous for its beaches and ancient colonial structures in Incredible India. The state is situated in... The post Visit Goa – Best Places to Visit | Best Time to Visit | […]HurryTaylor
- Jungle Safari Guide of Jim Corbett National Park | Incredible India July 24, 2022The most renowned public park in India, Jim Corbett National Park, was founded in 1936 as Hailey National Park to safeguard the wildlife & conserve the famous Bengal Tiger. It is situated in the Nainital area and Pauri Garhwal region... The post Jungle Safari Guide of Jim Corbett National Park | Incredible India appeared first […]HurryTaylor
- Top 10 Most Horror Places in India | People Must Avoid | Incredible India July 24, 2022Being described as a land of undiscovered mystery, Incredible India is attracting travelers from all over the world to visit horror places and enjoy the mystical energy which can be smelled all over the country. These traits also make India... The post Top 10 Most Horror Places in India | People Must Avoid | Incredible […]HurryTaylor
- Temple Rounds in TamilNadu February 7, 2022A humble attempt is made here to present before you 4 major temples of Tamil Nadu, namely Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple ,Rameshwaram Shiva temple, Sri Rangam temple and the majestic Brihadeeshwara Tanjavur Temple.
- Bike Trip to Dharmasthala - December 2021 February 5, 2022In this article, I will share my bike ride journey to Dharmasthala from Bengaluru. Spontaneous plan of travelling through the Western Ghats during winter season was a blissful experience. I will take you through a lot of pleasant surprises in our trip.
- Snowfall in Manali - January 2022 January 16, 2022In this article, I will share my journey of witnessing fresh snowfall in Manali city and a thrilling walk on Mall road during heavy snowfall. Experience the transition of views of the popular city from lush greenery to crowning white.
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.