Cooking Recipes blogs to follow
Because cooking is an art but above all a pleasure and eating is important and vital for health. Here is a small selection of blogs that will give you cooking recipes, dish ideas, inspiration or just a little reading for your viewing pleasure. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Hatch Chile: the green chile dreams are made of August 12, 2022Maybe the most famous American ingredient?Stephanie
- TikTok Hot Chocolate Bombs August 10, 2022When you pour hot milk over these hot chocolate bombs, they melt and magically release the marshmallows and cocoa hiding inside.Stephanie
- Cilantro Lime Rice August 8, 2022If you’re a rice lover, you’ll want to make this recipe, stat.Stephanie
- Ice Cream Cake August 13, 2022Homemade Ice Cream Cake! It’s layered with a super easy, made from scratch chocolate cake, rich fudge sauce, your choice of luscious ice cream, and it’s finished with final layer of fluffy sweetened whipped cream. The BEST Ice Cream Cake! This is truly one of the ultimate celebrations cakes! You get four layers of distinctive […]Jaclyn
- Tiramisu August 8, 2022A perfect Tiramisu recipe! This is dessert royalty with a luxurious taste, a velvety texture and an exceptionally delicious blend of flavors. And thanks to the use of store-bought lady fingers it’s a rather easy dessert to make (you just need a little patience for cooling and layering, but it’s most definitely worth the wait!). […]Jaclyn
- Bucatini all’Amatriciana August 4, 2022Bucatini all’Amatriciana – A hearty and satisfying Italian dish made with bucatini pasta, rich pancetta or guanciale (an Italian pork), sharp Pecorino Romano cheese, and bright San Marzano tomatoes. It’s so simple to make and sure to satisfy those carb-y cravings! What is Bucatini? Bucatini is a long, tubular, straw-like pasta that’s made from durum […]Jaclyn
- Friday Faves August 12, 2022Hey hey and happy Friday! This week I harvested my first beefsteak tomato so naturally, I had to make these! And I always serve them with potato chips and my latest favorite brand of cottage cheese. Today’s the day to take a “joybreak”!!!! I’m definitely a voyeur when it comes to spying on how others structure […]Heidi
- Herbed Cucumber and Feta Salad August 9, 2022This simple cucumber salad is loaded with flavor from chopped red onion, fresh mint and dill, and tangy feta cheese drizzled with lemon and olive oil. Another cucumber-obsessed, husband-approved salad is in the books. Success is mine, especially when it comes to extra-effortless, bracingly-fresh side salads like this one. This Mediterranean cucumber salad brings the […]Heidi
- 30 Healthy Potluck Salads August 8, 2022From zippy potato salads, quinoa salads, coleslaws, and pasta salads that just seem to get better and better over time, we can’t get enough of this list of 30 healthier, light and refreshing summer potluck salads to make now. Childhood memories of cookouts and summer get-togethers bring up all the happy nostalgia of summer’s answer […]Hayley
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks August 12, 2022Baked Buffalo chicken drumsticks coated in homemade buffalo sauce is the crispy, juicy, spicy chicken recipe you have been dreaming about. Ingredients needed These baked buffalo chicken legs are the ultimate easy chicken recipe for spicy food lovers. The homemade buffalo sauce is spicy, buttery and practically drinkable, it’s SO good. Baking the drumsticks means... […]Alida Ryder
- Grilled Fattoush Salad with Eggplant August 11, 2022Delicious Fattoush salad filled with grilled pita bread, eggplant and feta cheese is the perfect side salad or light lunch. What is Fattoush Salad? Fattoush is a chopped Middle-Eastern salad consisting of most importantly bread and chopped vegetables and finished with Sumac. Mine includes grilled eggplant which isn’t traditional but makes an excellent addition. I... […]Alida Ryder
- Easy marinated eggplant August 9, 2022Grilled eggplant marinated in a spicy garlic and herb marinade is a delicious, gluten-free addition to any antipasto platter or cheese board. I made a big batch of this marinated eggplant recipe for my birthday dinner a few weeks ago as part of a grazing table I set up. Even though the table was weighed... […]Alida Ryder
- grilled nectarines with gorgonzola and hazelnuts August 11, 2022Listen, I don’t make the rules. These things aren’t rational. But at some point over our vacation in Scotland — a time when we mostly consumed fish and chips, more chips, steak pie, also with chips, a detail that I’m sure is unrelated — I began intensely craving the combination of peaches and blue cheese […]deb
- buttered noodles for frances July 21, 2022For the last four weeks my son, the child who actually likes and encourages my cooking, has been at sleepaway camp, leaving us home alone with the one I affectionately call Buttered Noodles for Frances. Have you read the book? [Amazon, Bookshop, more indies] In it, a very picky badger named Frances doesn’t want to […]deb
- plum and cream scone cobbler July 15, 2022Were you new to cooking or eating and came to Smitten Kitchen for a reasonable understanding of what a cobbler is and is not, well, you would find neither reason nor understanding — about cobblers or, let’s be realistic, many other things. There were, before today, four cobbler recipes in the archives and all of […]deb
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.