Some blogs that talk about cheese
Some blogs that talk about cheese, an essential food that is present in many meals. The origin of cheese goes back more than 7000 or 8000 years. Its manufacturing principle would have been discovered in the Middle East, somewhat by chance. At the time, milk was carried in skins - bags made from the stomachs of young ruminants. Less caloric cheeses and therefore to be preferred in the context of a diet are, as already mentioned, fresh cheeses: feta (272 kcal), mozzarella (227 kcal based on cow's milk and 260 kcal for milk from buffalo) and ricotta (167 kcal). Cheese is a food relatively high in fat, in particular in saturated fatty acids but also in sodium. It is therefore necessary to limit its consumption. It is also a food rich in animal proteins and its calcium-phosphorus duo promotes good bone mineralization. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- It’s About More than Cheese: A Conversation with Leading Women in Food March 10, 2022While we’d love to chat with our favorite cheesemakers any day of the week, International Women’s Day provided an incredible opportunity to talk with two of the most influential women in cheese. On Tuesday, March 8, Murray’s Cheese’s Elizabeth Chubbuck shared the virtual stage with Adeline Druart of Vermont Creamery and Lynn Giacomini Stray of […]Murray's Cheese
- Makers We Love: von Trapp Farmstead March 2, 2022Any family that’s three generations deep into dairy is one that we respect. Enter von Trapp Farmstead, a family-owned farmstead cheesemaker nestled in the rolling hills of Vermont. And their award-winning cheeses, each one a testament to the family craft, can now be found at Murray’s—pungent, puddingy Oma, buttery Mad River Blue, and toasty sweet Savage. The […]Murray's Cheese
- Five Delicious Reasons to Take a Murray’s Virtual Cheese Class February 25, 2022Calling anyone who’s hungry for cheese! But also anyone who’s hungry for cheese knowledge, cheese pairings, and a sense of connection with the cheese-loving community. Murray’s has launched another month of virtual classes and our virtual instructors can’t wait to see your virtual faces for some virtual cheese tasting. Let’s take a peek at why […]Murray's Cheese
- Bright and shiny stars on the British cheese sky May 20, 2022Meet the rockstar artisanal cheese producers and their cheeses The post Bright and shiny stars on the British cheese sky appeared first on Cheese Talks.camilla
- Montgomery Cheddar – the story about a Cheddar family January 29, 2022Read about the famous cheese and the family behind it... The post Montgomery Cheddar – the story about a Cheddar family appeared first on Cheese Talks.camilla
- Diary from a Cheese Journeys cheddar odyssey January 18, 2022What is a Cheese Journey? I will tell you... The post Diary from a Cheese Journeys cheddar odyssey appeared first on Cheese Talks.camilla
- In Queso You Missed It: July 3, 2022 July 3, 2022Like many of us, Cheese for the Culture columnist Agela Abdullah will be heading to Portland, Oregon, for the ACS Conference next month. “While I’m excited about the conference I have to admit that I’m nervous about being in Portland. Oregon has a long history of racial prejudices that start with the founding of the state, and continue today […]Josie Krogh
- Cucumber and Cilantro French Goat Cheese Chilled Soup June 29, 2022A refreshing soup from Goat Cheeses of France is perfect for a summer picnic. The post Cucumber and Cilantro French Goat Cheese Chilled Soup appeared first on culture: the word on cheese.Culture Cheese
- Cabbage Soup with a Puffy Fontina Topper June 29, 2022This recipe is a variation on a famous soup from the Valtellina region of the Valle d’Aosta. The hearty combination of cabbage, beef broth, whole wheat bread and savory Fontina Valle d’Aosta produces a richly satisfying dish worthy of everyone’s “comfort food” repertoire. The post Cabbage Soup with a Puffy Fontina Topper appeared first on […]Culture Cheese
- Affineur of the Year Finals, London, 27th April 2022 May 26, 2022On Wednesday 27th April 2022, 8 competitors, 10 cheeses, 2 hosts, 4 food & beverage providers and over 100 guests gathered at The China Exchange in the heart of London’s China town for the judging and awards ceremony of Affineur of the Year. This wasn’t, however, just another cheese competition.Rachel Holding
- How the war is reverberating through the Ukrainian Cheese Industry May 19, 2022The current conflict in Ukraine is a major blow to what was a rapidly growing industry, including the devastating, but unavoidable decision to move the World Cheese Awards from Kyiv. However, the saying “out of adversity comes opportunity” may never have been more apparent than on this occasion.Rachel Holding
- All Level Two courses now include a free Friend of the Academy subscription May 13, 2022From May 2022, to recognise the dedication of our Level Two students, we are including all the wonderful benefits of our Friends membership subscription in…Mike Scott
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.