Caviar Luxury food Blog
Some blogs about caviar (to accompany your champagne). In the 4th century BC, Aristotle already mentions that the Greeks consumed sturgeon eggs at certain banquets. It is the first known reference to caviar. The word caviar appears in the 9th century. It would have for origin the Turkish "khavyar", (fish eggs). If the sturgeons are known by the marine people of Antiquity, the “caviar” which comes from their eggs is only mentioned since the 9th century. The Persians are the first to consume sturgeon eggs from the Caspian Sea. The character of caviar does not come from its origin (Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Chinese, Italian, French or American farms), but from the species of sturgeon that produces the eggs. There are twenty-seven in the world, divided into two families. Only Sturgeons of the famous Beluga Imperial from Iran can produce Caviar of such high quality. With its subtly iodized notes and its melting and smooth texture, it is recognized as the best caviar in the world. Beluga is the mythical caviar of the Caspian Sea. It is not produced by sturgeons over 18 years old and its grains are only bigger and more precious! On average, a kilo of Beluga caviar is estimated at nearly € 10,000, but its prices vary. Royal caviar has powerful aromas and melting eggs. Tsar Imperial® caviar has a nice ripening, nice reflections and sharp aromas. The Special Reserve® caviar is a grand cru with delicate maturing, subtle aromas, with firmer grains. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What is Tobiko Caviar? All about this Japanese delicacy July 23, 2022Tobiko caviar is made from special flying fish roe, and it’s a great substitute for more expensive caviar. Although tobiko has a slightly different taste than sturgeon caviar, it’s known as Japanese caviar. Usually, it is very small (1mm in diameter), and is rich in protein, omega 3- fatty acids, and other nutrients. Whether you’ve […]genesis bemka
- How to celebrate National Caviar Day July 12, 2022On July 18, National Caviar Day recognizes a seafood delicacy :Sturgeon Caviar. The day also raises awareness about the survival of the sturgeon. Caviar is Sturgeon fish eggs. There are several species of Sturgeon fish. As a result, the caviar produced varies in colors depending on the species. Caviar is full of protein and vitamins […]genesis bemka
- Best 3 types of Imported Caviar June 23, 2022What comes to your mind when you think about Caviar? Luxury, exquisiteness, flavors from the sea, all of these are true. Caviar is a whole universe. You’ll find it of all colors, textures, flavors and types. There are actually more than 27 approximately 27 different kinds of Caviar in the market. But today we’re talking […]genesis bemka
- Yuki Nara Ceramic Caviar Servers August 11, 2022Limited Edition | Exclusive to Astrea Caviar We are thrilled to share an exciting collaboration between Astrea Caviar and Japanese ceramicist Yuki Nara. Yuki has created this truly unique vessel, in two different sizes, that will elevate your caviar service. Only twenty sets were hand-crafted in Yuki's studio. These exclusive pieces are only being shared with our […]Astrea family
- Astrea Caviar featured in Salty Magazine July 5, 2022We are excited to share that Astrea has been featured in the Volume 13 of Salty Magazine, a curated publication that shares the stories of the global culinary community. It was an honor to have our founder Reisa Jiang tell the Astrea story. We are proud of our chef relationships and are honored to have […]Astrea family
- Nobleman Miami Grand Prix Kick-Off Event with McLaren May 12, 2022Last week Nobleman hosted a stunning event in Miami for the Grand Prix. McLaren showcased their Artura, the brand new Hybrid Supercar. We were in great company at the event with brands like Bremont Watches, Louis XIII Cognac, Mark Pomerantz, Armand de Brignac Champagne, Compass, Casa Dragones, Cohiba Cigars and Joseph Phelps Vineyards. See the recap […]Astrea family
- The best pairing match with Smoked Salmon August 1, 2022What is the best match with smoked salmon? Do you try to pair smoked salmon with wine or other drinks? In this blog, you will find the best pairing and combinations to eat smoked salmon like a true cooking lover.genesis
- The best Caviar to Celebrate National Caviar Day July 17, 2022On July 18, National Caviar Day is to celebrate the incredible finest and most delicacy meal: Caviar is Sturgeon fish roe. There are several species of Sturgeon fish. As a result, the caviar produced varies in colors depending on the species. What do you do on National Caviar Day? Serve it up: Impress your guests […]genesis
- The best Caviar to buy in House of Caviar June 30, 2022Caviar is a one- of -a- kind food you should try at least once in your life. It’s worldwide known as a luxurious delicacy and there are plenty of myths about it. However, having Caviar does not mean you’ll have to empty all your pockets to afford it.It can indeed be expensive, but when exploring […]melissa
- Let’s Celebrate with a Festive Red Cabbage Slaw February 14, 2022So many people are getting together, finally. Family reunions, picnics, backyard barbeques are back and so are the smiles, kisses, hugs and laughter. It’s a beautiful time to be sure. But if you are gathering and need a quick side dish, this Festive Red Cabbage Slaw recipe won’t disappoint and it is family and figure […]collardgreensandscaviar
- Turned-up Tomato Soup July 20, 2021Grilled cheese and tomato soup are classic combinations. Some would say they are inextricably bound. While my Turned-up Tomato Soup is a wonderful accompaniment to your favorite grilled cheese sandwich, it can be consciously upcoupled (a wink and nod to Gwyneth Paltrow) and stand firmly on its own. Using fire roasted tomatoes gives the soup […]collardgreensandscaviar
- This back burner broth is top shelf May 24, 2021I know I’ve been missing in action. I am in culinary school and it is very time consuming. Yup, it’s remote and we do all of our culinary lectures and labs at home. The very cool thing about being in school is having access to experienced culinary professionals and the ability to ask them questions […]collardgreensandscaviar
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.