Some blogs written by blond women
Some blogs written by blond women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... The myth of blond hair goes back to Antiquity. Rare and therefore coveted, blonde hair was a canon of beauty to which we associated softness and angelism, but also fertility. A number of women put on their hair clever preparations to obtain an adornment as blond as gold. The blond would not be a guarantee of seduction in men ... It is true that many men prefer plump blond women with blue eyes! Smile, All are symbols of youth, and therefore, of fertility. Men prefer blonde hair (tends to darken with age), full lips, strong cheekbones, small noses, and thin eyebrows. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Must Have Baby List for New Moms January 4, 2022All your newborn must-have items in one place! A few weeks ago I polled my audience, asking everyone their “must-have” baby items.… The post Must Have Baby List for New Moms appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.[email protected]
- Absolute Best Designer Sales to Shop December 27, 2021Top Right: Ruffle Sweater// Pearl Earrings// Floral Blouse// White Headband// Shearling Jacket// Leather Pants// Bow Flats// Bow Sweater// Gold Necklace// White Boots//… The post Absolute Best Designer Sales to Shop appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.[email protected]
- The Ultimate Black Friday Sales to Shop for 2021 November 23, 2021Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are here! Occasionally I’ll make note of a good sale in IG stories, but rarley do… The post The Ultimate Black Friday Sales to Shop for 2021 appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.[email protected]
- Best of Austin Beauty March 14, 2021I’ve been wanting to do this blog post for a while & I’m so excited to put this list together for y’all! So many clients ask my recommendations for beauty services around Austin and I thought it would be fun to put together some of my personal favorites! I also did polls on instagram for […]Ally Feezel
- Our favorite toys for an 8 month old March 3, 2021Hey guys! I know it’s been a while since I’ve done a blog post. Mom life has been so busy and trying to balance being a mom, wife, dog mom, blogger and stylist definitely hasn’t been easy! I thought it would be fun to share some of the toys Nathan has been loving, here are […]Ally Feezel
- How to make a kids christmas eve box! December 11, 2020I’ve already had a lot of questions about how we did our Christmas Eve box so I wanted to share how we did it! It’s SO easy and such a fun tradition to start! When I was younger I always remember Christmas eve being so fun and exciting because my siblings and I were always […]Ally Feezel
- BEST MEMORIAL DAY SALES May 25, 2022Whether you are headed out of town or laying low for the holiday – don’t miss out on these AMAZING sales that will be going on through the weekend. I’ve rounded up all of the incredible sales from my favorite retailers! Enjoy and happy shopping! BEST MEMORIAL DAY SALES CLOTHING // ACCESSORIES Abercrombie // 25% […]brooke
- BEST OF APRIL 2022 May 5, 2022Can y’all believe we are already to May?! I swear this year is going by faster than ever… probably because we have so much going on with the consulting side of my business and tons of travel for work, which is so much fun. But I can’t lie, I’ve been busier than ever…. but you […]brooke
- BEST PATIO FINDS April 28, 2022Hello weekend! We’ve had absolutely perfect weather this week so I’ve made the most of it with lots of walks and evenings on the back patio. Now that I’ve finally finished my back patio and warm weather is here to stay, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite home decor to add to your space […]brooke
- 2021 Hy-Vee Holiday Beauty Box November 30, 2021Here she is! The brand new, fully loaded 2021 Hy-Vee Beauty Box. For under $15.00 ($12.99) you’ll be ready, set,… The post 2021 Hy-Vee Holiday Beauty Box appeared first on A Blonde Blog.anniewp
- How to Pitch Yourself to Brands as an Influencer July 21, 2021It can be hard to stand out as an influencer on Instagram because lately it feels so oversaturated. But if you… The post How to Pitch Yourself to Brands as an Influencer appeared first on A Blonde Blog.anniewp
- How to Price Yourself as a Blogger or Influencer July 15, 2021It’s intimidating, overwhelming, confusing, and maybe a little bit uncomfortable. I get it. Where on earth do you start? Is… The post How to Price Yourself as a Blogger or Influencer appeared first on A Blonde Blog.anniewp
- Using The Four Phases of the Female Cycle To Optimize Your Work Week with Megan Rempel -PODCAST EPISODE 93 August 10, 2022Today’s episode chats with Megan Rempel, a registered nurse that specialized in women’s hormonal health, as she shares with us about the four phases of the female cycle and what that has to do with optimizing our month for success. We talk about our workflow and productivity in relation to our cycle, how you can... […]Taylor Mobley
- CURRENT SKINCARE REGIMEN – FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN August 1, 2022I published this list on my IG stories a few days ago, and I had a big DM response asking me to put the list on my blog so that you can refer back to it! SO – I am rounding up everything in my skincare routine that has helped me go from consistent cystic... […]Taylor Mobley
- VTech Baby Toys We LOVE! July 22, 2022Between our 3 year old and 5 month old, my husband and I tend to consider ourselves pretty much experts in the baby toy department. We have gone through dozens and dozens of toys over the last 3 years, so when it’s time to gear up for our baby’s needs – we love to turn... […]Taylor Mobley
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.