Some blogs that talk about barbecue, grill
Some blogs that talk about barbecue and grilling. The barbecue is a cooking appliance. Food is placed on a wire rack or spit and is exposed to radiation from a heat source. The etymology of the word is a little vague, but linguists suggest the following origin: “barbecue” descends from the Hispanic Amerindian “barbacoa”, a word of the Arawak Indians which designates a wooden trellis for cooking or smoking meats. The Mongols are specialists in cooking with fire and barbecues, but it is not these people who invented the barbecue. It is an Amerindian people, a tribe called the Arawak. They used to cook and smoke their meat on wooden keys that they put over the fire. Ribs / Entrecotes are tender parts of the animal and are the best pieces to grill or roast. The entrecote is a boneless rib of beef. The 7th rib, a choice piece because it is very tender, is ideal for roast beef. The sirloin steak, very tender, is one of the “noble” pieces. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Kamado Joe Festive Recipes December 23, 2021The holiday season can be hectic and stressful at times but it is also a time for cosiness, comfortability and tradition. The lighting of the grill is a primal art, a practice in mindfulness...
- KamadoSpace Table Guide: Which Model Is Right for You? December 3, 2021Having an outdoor cooking area that is organised only makes your experience better, Learn about the KamadoSpace Tables and find which one is right for you...
- MasterBuilt BBQ Grill: 6 Benefits of Charcoal Grilling December 3, 2021Enjoy your grilling experience and bring the flavor and fun with a MasterBuilt BBQ grill. Read here to see what advantages these grills have over their counterparts.
- Traeger Brisket Recipe (Simple Smoked Brisket in 6 Steps) August 5, 2022Want to know how to smoke a brisket on your Traeger? It can be tricky to smoke a brisket perfectly. So if you want juicy, smokey, tender, and oh-so declious smoked brisket follow the steps below. The easy guide to creating pitmaster-worthy brisket has been made just for you! The Mighty Brisket A brisket contains […]Charlie
- Sous Vide Tri-Tip Then Seared (6 Simple Steps) August 5, 2022Do you want to know how to make sous vide tri-tip? Sous vide appliances are not just for professional kitchens. You can also use them at home. It might seem tricky to use the sous vide. But don’t worry! Below you’ll see exactly how to cook mouthwatering tri-tip in the sous vide (including a declious […]Charlie
- Traeger Smoked Garlic (In 3 Simple Steps) August 5, 2022If you’ve ever tasted slow-roasted garlic, you’ll know how delcious it tastes. But have you tried smoked garlic? Slow roasting garlic on the Traeger gives it a smoky punch. Smoke up a stack of garlic cloves, and keep them handing in the fridge – you’ll thank me later. The Best Type of Garlic to Smoke […]Charlie
- Refreshing BBQ Recipes for the Ultimate Summer Cookout August 1, 2022As we are now in the height of summer, it only makes sense to host a BBQ feast, full of delicious dishes that are perfect for the summertime. Might we add, the summer bank holiday (29th August) is also slowly approaching, a long weekend that can be spent with friends and family enjoying a good […]
- National Barbecued Spareribs Day! July 4, 2022In America, today marks the day of National Barbecued Spareribs Day, but who’s to say we can’t celebrate it here in the UK too! Whenever there is a barbecue event, we believe everyone should get involved, no matter where you come from! Not only is it National Barbecued Spareribs Day but it is also Independence […]
- Health and Safety when it comes to handling the BBQ June 1, 2022Next week, the 7th of June marks the beginning of Food Safety Week, a week for us all to think about how we can consume food safely. Food Safety Day was established in 2018 by The United Nations to raise awareness of food safety -Food Safety Day marks the first day of Food Safety Week, […]
- Smoked Pig Balls: An Appetizer Recipe As Easy As It Is Delicious August 3, 2022As easy to make as they are delicious, these smoked bacon-wrapped kielbasa bites (a.k.a. pig balls) are the perfect appetizer for any event. The post Smoked Pig Balls: An Appetizer Recipe As Easy As It Is Delicious appeared first on Meathead's AmazingRibs.com.Clint Cantwell
- Grilled Watermelon Will Change the Way You Look At Summer’s Favorite Fruit July 21, 2022Grilling watermelon transforms an otherwise sweet summer treat into a savory side dish or dessert. Grilled watermelon tastes great plain but this recipe rounds out the flavor profile with fiery hot honey, citrusy lemon zest sea salt, and bright fresh mint. The post Grilled Watermelon Will Change the Way You Look At Summer’s Favorite Fruit […]Kris Coppieters
- Huskee’s Perfect Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe July 6, 2022If you are a fan of old fashioned cocktails but haven't mastered them at home then this recipe from AmazingRibs.com is exactly what you are looking for! The post Huskee’s Perfect Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe appeared first on Meathead's AmazingRibs.com.Clint Cantwell
- Fried Catfish August 11, 2022Fried Catfish Mississippi pond raised Catfish Filets – fried Southern Style with a thin, crispy fish breading. Frying catfish really is easy, it’s all about technique. For starters, you want smaller, thin filets of catfish to start – so your catfish cooks evenly and is crispy. Next you need to let the catfish filets dry […]Malcom Reed
- Firecracker Pork Belly Bites July 14, 2022Firecracker Pork Belly Bites Pork belly cut into bites, smoked with a psicy seasoning and glazed with a sweet and spicy firecracker sauce. Malcom Reed Connect on Facebook Follow me on TikTok Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Instagram The post Firecracker Pork Belly Bites appeared first on HowToBBBQRight.Malcom Reed
- Smoked Beef Tenderloin June 18, 2022Smoked Beef Tenderloin on Pellet Grill Smoking a beef tenderloin this way gives new meaning to “steak dinner”. When I was thinking about what meal I’d want for Father’s Day this year… I just wasn’t feeling ribeye… But I was feeling a perfectly smoked Beef Tenderloin, cut into filet-sized pieces, and served with some Beefy […]Malcom Reed
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.