Ophthalmologists Blog News
The ophthalmologist performs visual examinations and for each visual defect found, he prescribes the necessary optical correction - glasses or contact lenses. Its role is also to prevent, detect and treat eye diseases. Ophthalmology is the specialty which is devoted to the study of the structure and function of the eyes and their appendages, but also to the medical or surgical treatment of the diseases which concern them. Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine responsible for the treatment of diseases of the eye and its appendages. It is a medico-surgical specialty. The specialist doctor practicing ophthalmology is called an “ophthalmologist” or “ophthalmologist”. In 2019, there were 5,850 ophthalmologists in practice in France. Almost one in two ophthalmologists is not replaced when they retire, and 2,500 should stop their activity within ten years. 1,100 ophthalmologists among the 5,900 who currently practice in France are over 65 ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital sercices : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Researchers discover new molecular driver of retinoblastoma October 5, 2022Children who develop the pediatric eye cancer retinoblastoma often lose their vision or an eye due to a lack of specific, targeted therapies and a poor molecular understanding of the cancer. Researchers at UT Southwestern and the University of Miami have discovered that a molecule – estrogen-related receptor gamma, or ESRRG – becomes hyperactive and […]
- AI-enabled imaging of retina’s vascular network can predict cardiovascular disease/death October 5, 2022New research paves the way for accurate non-invasive screening test that doe not have to be done in the clinic.
- Myze launches platform to engage 1 million dry eye patients by 2025: How Do Your Eyes Feel? October 4, 2022Leading U.S. eye care experts advance eye health focused digital platform designed to make eye care part of daily self-care routine.
- 5 Tips for Better Eye Care this Spring May 17, 2022After a long winter, the warmer weather of spring can be exciting. But spring also comes with its drawbacks. While it’s lovely to see trees and flowers in bloom, you may find that pollen in the air irritates your eyes and causes you discomfort. The days are also sunnier, meaning you’re spending more time outdoors. […]glacialcontent
- Which Laser Vision Correction Procedure is Best for Me? April 21, 2022If you’re tired of wearing glasses or contact lenses to see, laser vision correction surgery may be for you. Choosing the correct procedure for you can be easier than you think. However, it’s essential to consult your eye doctor to ensure you’re a good candidate for the procedure you think is best for you. If […]glacialcontent
- Is Having Dry Eyes Permanent? March 24, 2022Do you experience dry, itchy, or irritated eyes? These are some of the symptoms that come with having dry eyes. Dry eyes are common and can cause a great deal of discomfort. In addition to your eyes feeling dry, itchy, or irritated, they may also feel inflamed, gritty, and like they’re burning. They may also […]glacialcontent
- When Should you Start Worrying About Your Eye Health? September 12, 2022September is Healthy Aging Month and during this time, the American Academy of Ophthalmology aims to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of vision loss – and steps to help seniors take care of their sight. So, when exactly should you start worrying about your eye health? Well, the short answer is that eye... […][email protected]
- When Should Your Child Have a First Eye Exam? August 10, 2022You want to get your young children off to a good start in every way — and that includes their eye health. But when is the right time to start having your child’s eyes checked? In honor of August being Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month, the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Minnesota Eye Consultants... […][email protected]
- Fellowship Program – Moving & Shakin’ July 12, 2022Summertime always marks a bittersweet transition as we wave farewell to the fellows who have played such an important role in our practice over the last year, and we welcome new faces for the 2022-2023 fellowship program. This year is unique, as two of our fellows will be staying onboard at MEC; both Dr. Chase... […][email protected]
- September Newsletter September 30, 2022In This Issue: September 2022 Are Fonts Shrinking as You Grow Older? September is Self-Improvement Month Back to School; Back to Blue Light Eye Care Tip of the Month: Be Healthy Are Fonts Shrinking as You Grow Older? It may seem like restaurant menus, clothing labels, text messages and other printed words get smaller after […][email protected]
- 3 Ways to Know You’re Ready for the Best Cataract Surgeon in Henderson September 29, 2022Cataracts are one of the most frequently diagnosed eye conditions in older individuals and the leading cause of decreased vision in America. Most people begin to develop cataracts in their forties but may not notice symptoms until they have significantly progressed. To restore vision, eye doctors perform cataract surgery. Cataract surgery is a safe and […]glacialcontent
- Why It’s Important to Recognize Healthy Aging Month! September 15, 2022For over twenty years, September has been recognized as Healthy Aging Month. By naming this month Healthy Aging Month, The American Academy of Ophthalmology aims to raise awareness about all aspects of maintaining your eye health as you age. Keep reading to learn why it’s important to recognize Healthy Aging Month! Build Healthy Habits, Like […]glacialcontent
- Will the Best Cataract Surgeon in Nashville Recommend the PanOptix Trifocal IOL? September 23, 2022Do you need to have cataract surgery? To see clearly, you need to choose something called an IOL. An IOL, or intraocular lens, is an artificial lens that replaces your natural lens due to it becoming cloudy, resulting in visual impairment. During cataract surgery, a cataract surgeon removes the lens. Removing the lens is the... […][email protected]
- Think You Know Nashville? It’s About to Be Seen in a New Light Thanks to LASIK August 26, 2022LASIK can change your life, giving you visual freedom from glasses and contact lenses. The procedure is effective and low-risk. What makes it even better is that most people with a refractive error make great candidates for it. If you’re tired of traditional visual aids, you should consider a LASIK consultation to see if LASIK... […][email protected]
- What You Can Do About Your Dry, Itchy Eyes Right Now July 21, 2022Do your eyes ever feel dried out? If you have dry eyes, they may feel like they’re burning, gritty, and itchy. If your eyes frequently feel this way, you may have a chronic eye condition called dry eye syndrome. Dry eye syndrome is something that millions of people suffer from. It’s far more common than... […][email protected]
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.