Ophthalmologists Blog News
The ophthalmologist performs visual examinations and for each visual defect found, he prescribes the necessary optical correction - glasses or contact lenses. Its role is also to prevent, detect and treat eye diseases. Ophthalmology is the specialty which is devoted to the study of the structure and function of the eyes and their appendages, but also to the medical or surgical treatment of the diseases which concern them. Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine responsible for the treatment of diseases of the eye and its appendages. It is a medico-surgical specialty. The specialist doctor practicing ophthalmology is called an “ophthalmologist” or “ophthalmologist”. In 2019, there were 5,850 ophthalmologists in practice in France. Almost one in two ophthalmologists is not replaced when they retire, and 2,500 should stop their activity within ten years. 1,100 ophthalmologists among the 5,900 who currently practice in France are over 65 ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital sercices : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Should we always trust the OCT? October 20, 2021There are times when physicians should be critical of scans.
- Developing treatment option for vision loss through transplant of photoreceptor precursors October 19, 2021In a study, investigators demonstrated the safety and therapeutic potential of clinically compliant iPSC-derived photoreceptor precursors as a cell replacement source for future clinical trials.
- A closer look at presbyopia options October 19, 2021Demographics show high demand for solutions beyond eyeglasses.
Latest news from : (medical Ophthalmologist science )
- 3 Reasons You May Need Blepharoplasty September 28, 2021Do you feel like every time you look in the mirror, you look older than you are? If you’re discouraged by drooping or sagging eyelids, it’s time to find a solution. One of the side effects of aging is weaker muscles and skin. It can be subtle, but this process is what contributes to wrinkles, […]
- Is Cataract Surgery the Only Way to Treat Cataracts? August 26, 2021Do you have cataracts and aren’t sure what to do about them? You’re not alone because they are one of the most common age-related eye conditions you can develop. By age 75, half of all adults have or have had at least one cataract. Unlike some other age-related eye conditions, the good news is that […]
- What Do I Really Get With the Cost of LASIK? July 21, 2021Are you considering LASIK? It’s an incredible procedure that changes people’s lives if you’re a candidate for it. If you have a refractive error and have had to rely on traditional visual aids like contacts and glasses most of your life, LASIK can give you a whole new view of the world and a renewed […]
Latest news from : glacialcontent (medical Ophthalmologist science )
- Halloween Eye Safety Month October 13, 2021October is Halloween Eye Safety Month! Halloween Hazard: Never Buy Decorative Contact Lenses Without a Prescription Did you know? Colored contact lenses are popular year-round for people who want to change the color of their iris. But every year at Halloween there is a surge of people using colored contact lenses to enhance their costumes.... […]
- Ask the Experts! September 14, 2021Curious about Oculoplastic surgery? Below are some commonly asked questions answered by our Oculoplastic Surgeons: Q: WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER SEEING AN OCULOPLASTIC SURGEON? A: Schedule an appointment if you have developed droopy eyelids that obstruct your eyesight, result in a headache, or require you to raise your forehead or chin to help you see... […]
- September is Healthy Aging Month September 14, 2021Did you know?… One in six Americans aged 65 and older have a vision impairment that cannot be corrected with glasses or contact lenses. According to the Academy of Ophthalmology, the risk of eye disease increases with age, yet many older adults neglect to see an ophthalmologist for care. In honor of September being Healthy... […]
Latest news from : Becky (medical Ophthalmologist science )
- Should I Choose A Premium IOL? August 31, 2021When you get cataract surgery, your cataract is removed by removing the natural lens of the eye. If you’re looking for a solution that could reduce your dependence on glasses after cataract surgery, a premium IOL may be right for you. Consider several things, including the expense, your individual needs, and the kind of premium […]
- Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month August 16, 2021Before you know it, the school year will be starting up again. The American Academy of Ophthalmology recognizes August as Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month! Get your child’s yearly checkups and appointments done before the school year starts. This will be before they are busy with school and extracurricular activities. If you have a […]
- Is Dry Eye Preventable? July 30, 2021Dry eye syndrome is a prevalent condition. It can be triggered for several reasons and is common in older adults and women experiencing hormonal changes due to pregnancy or menopause. It can also be associated with a variety of health conditions. But one common cause of dry eye is environmental. In those cases, if having […]
Latest news from : glacialcontent (medical Ophthalmologist science )
- 6 Reasons that Nashville is Better in the Fall Once You’ve had LASIK October 18, 2021Are you wondering if there’s something better than dealing with glasses and contact lenses? With something as simple as LASIK, you can change your life for the better and achieve the vision you’ve always wanted. After LASIK, you’ll no longer have to worry about if you ordered enough contacts or if you have your spare... […]
- Do’s and Don’ts Before Your Next Eye Exam September 16, 2021Not sure when your last eye exam was? Although eye exams should be routine, it’s still fairly common to forget to schedule them on a regular basis. Many people forget to have their yearly eye exams. They may put them off even when their prescription is out of date or they are having problems with... […]
- Why PRK is Worth Considering if You’re Not a LASIK Candidate August 23, 2021Looking for a way to finally say goodbye to glasses and contact lenses? The procedure that may come to mind first is LASIK but it’s not the only option. LASIK is one of many excellent vision correction procedures available. Undergoing a vision correction procedure can reduce the need for any visual aids like glasses and... […]
Latest news from : [email protected] (medical Ophthalmologist science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.