Some blogs that talk about bodybuilding, because doing sport is good for your health. Bodybuilding has such great and healthy impact on muscle, bones and joints. Bodybuilding keeps your body and muscle strong and flexible. Bodybuilding and weight training can definitely help you with osteoporosis and arthritis. These health benefits of weight training and aerobic exercise are already well known. Lifting weights for bodybuilding has obvious benefits too, says Dr Condo. "It's getting people active, it's getting people building muscles and reducing fat, which we know benefits cardiovascular health, bone health," she said. Include a variety of nutrient-rich foods across and within all the food groups in your diet. Avoid or limit alcohol, foods with added sugars and deep-fried foods. In addition to your diet, whey protein, creatine and caffeine can be useful supplements. For your business, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- Hormone Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction April 22, 2021When a man is diagnosed with hormone imbalance, hormone therapy for erectile dysfunction may help mitigate symptoms and restore sexual functioning. The post Hormone Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction appeared first on BodyLogicMD.
- How to Improve Your Sex Drive After Menopause April 20, 2021Menopause can be a challenging time, and losing your sex drive can make it even more emotionally complicated. With the right tools, you can take charge of your body to reclaim your sexual wellness. The post How to Improve Your Sex Drive After Menopause appeared first on BodyLogicMD.
- What Are the Recommended Supplements for Brain Health? April 15, 2021While the best way to protect your cognitive ability is to establish a healthy lifestyle, supplements can augment any regimen. The post What Are the Recommended Supplements for Brain Health? appeared first on BodyLogicMD.
Latest news from : Charlotte (bodybuilding man )
- How to Get a Body Like an On-Screen Gladiator September 12, 2021You’ve probably been working out for a while, and your fitness goals might have changed since then. For example, you may have started out wanting to lose weight — and now that you’ve done that, you may want to start bulking up. Or, just maybe, you’ve heard that Gladiator 2 is in the works and quickly… […]
- Get In Shape With These 10 Tips August 11, 2021Getting in shape can be hard for anyone - keeping a nutritious diet, working out on a regular basis, having the right mentality, etc. Here are 10 simple fitness tips and tricks that you can use to get in shape without the unnecessary pain The post Get In Shape With These 10 Tips appeared first […]
- 6 Week Workout Program For Bigger Arms July 16, 2021One of the most common goal in the gym is to build bigger arms. Give this 6 week workout program to build bigger arms a try and crush that goal! In recent years, it feels as if training arms is seen as a waste of time. Why focus on such small muscles when bigger muscles… […]
Latest news from : Matthew Smith (bodybuilding man )
- The bodybuilding illusion and how to get strong and conditioned May 9, 2021Fitness is now playing out like a scene from Fantasy Island. The images that pummel your eyeballs on social media, while intoxicating, are about as authentic as a Lance Armstrong interview on sportsmanship. Young men, juiced up like genetically modified watermelons, ‘flexing’ with all the grace of a catamite that has endured Caesar’s civil war, […]
- Dymatize ISO 100 Whey Protein Review April 14, 2020Until fairly recently, protein powder was marketed to a very specific demographic: men who read bodybuilding magazines, could quote scenes from Pumping Iron verbatim, and would happily bathe in a bucket of badger shit if it meant adding an extra inch to the circumference of their bicep. These days, protein supplements have achieved mainstream appeal, […]
- The world’s worst fitstagram accounts April 14, 2020Thanks to its vainly visual nature, Instagram provides the perfect habitat for thousands of self-obsessed buff bods. Like a digital alternative to posing in Amsterdam shop windows, these preened and polished plebs love nothing more than taking to the grid to display their abs under the pretence of motivating others to get fit. But, like […]
Latest news from : Becky Kleanthous (bodybuilding man )
- Oxandrolone / Anavar: Werking, Ervaringen en Kuurschema September 1, 2021Als jij spiermassa wilt kweken, kan het erg verleidelijk zijn om te grijpen naar middelen die de spiergroei stimuleren. Anabolen zijn bekende middelen die een hulp kunnen zijn bij het verbeteren van de spiergroei. Oxandrolone/Anavar is een voorbeeld van anabolen. Vooral onder amateursporters is oxandrolone/Anavar een bekend middel. Om jou te informeren over oxandrolone/Anavar lees […]
- Supersets: Uitleg en 3 Voorbeeld Work-outs / Schema’s August 1, 2021Supersets zijn een fantastische manier om jouw fitheid te verbeteren! Deze vorm van krachttraining zorgt er namelijk voor dat je spieren extra uitdaging krijgen. Bovendien verbrand je meer calorieën. Hoe en waarom? Dat lees je in dit artikel! “Hoewel een fit lichaam begint in de keuken, kan een goed trainingsschema jouw resultaten enorm verbeteren!” Om […]
- Dad Bod: Uitleg en Welke Oefeningen Je Kunt Doen July 1, 2021Bierbuikje, mollig, dikkig of simpelweg een vaderfiguur? Veel mannen hebben geen sixpack en steeds meer mannen krijgen de mogelijkheid om hun bierbuikje te omarmen, de dad bod is namelijk helemaal in! “Ook de Libelle schrijft over dad bods: 5x waarom wij zoveel van de ‘dad bod’ houden.” Aangezien je een fitnessblog leest, nemen we aan […]
Latest news from : Glenn Goossens (bodybuilding man )
- 5 Effective Ways to Get Rid of Loose Skin after Weight Loss September 15, 2021You've worked hard to lose weight, so don't let excess skin ruin the aesthetics of your success. Find out how you can get rid of loose skin and firm up your body to look fantastic. Quick Navigation Get Back into Shape#1. Building Muscle#2. Drink More Water#3. Dietary Supplements#4. Get Massages#5. Skin MoisturizationLook Great in Your […]
- Endomorph, Ectomorph, Mesomorph (What’s the Difference?) September 14, 2021Understanding your body type is critical to achieving optimal results in the gym. Find out whether you are an endomorph, ectomorph or mesomorph...and what this means for your bodybuilding routines. Quick Navigation Understand Your Body Type for Optimal Results#1. Endomorph Body Type.#2. Ectomorph Body Type#3. Mesomorph Body TypeEndomorph, Ectomorph or Mesomorph...Which Are You? Understand Your […]
- Ten Fantastic Lower Abs Workouts for Men (Build a Six-Pack Fast) September 13, 2021Get six-pack abs that make you look fantastic in record time. Discover the secrets of the best workouts and build those abs muscles faster than you ever thought possible. Quick Navigation Get Ripped Abs in a HurryAbs Workout #1 – Reverse CrunchesAbs Workout #2 – V-upsAbs Workout #3 – Leg CirclesAbs Workout #4 – Leg […]