Some blogs that talk about beards and barbers
Some blogs that talk about beards and barbers because it is a real fashion trend. The profession, still obsolete in France a few years ago, is experiencing a revival thanks to young enthusiasts ... The number of salons has exploded, it has been multiplied by three. Barber shops are back in fashion. More and more barber shops are opening in France. Where does the beard come back in force? Born ten years ago in Australia, the Movember movement has been igniting powder in France since 2012. ... It's even a fashion trend: hipsters would not be hipsters without their rather long beards but still very neat. When the fashion of the beard becomes general, it goes with the virility. While a big beard could also be considered a sign of hardiness. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Patchy Beard: Patchy Beard Growth and what to do about it December 12, 2021Do you have a patchy beard? Are you wondering why your beard grows patchy and uneven, and if there’s anything you can do about it? If so, this one’s for you!More
- What to know about the new Cleanse: Daily Probiotic Face + Beard Wash November 9, 2021We are finally back in stock and super excited to introduce you to the enhanced Cleanse: Daily Probiotic Facial and Beard Wash. This is the same great wash that’s been our bestseller for years now, but with a few added benefits...More
- Hydrate Enhancement. Things to know about the new Hydrate: Daily Probiotic Facial + Beard Moisturizer November 4, 2021Hydrate Enhancement! We are back in stock and back in action with the new Hydrate: Daily Probiotic Facial + Beard Moisturizer. In this article we discuss what's new, what's the same and what's the latest with stubble + 'stache.More
Latest news from : Nicholas Karnaze (beard man )
- Badass Holiday Gifts for Men With Beards October 29, 2021We’ve got the skivvy on the best gift sets for men with beards if you’re feeling stumped this holiday season! No matter what style your bearded compatriot is rocking, we’ve got the kit that will leave them happy with their holiday hair! What do guys want as a gift that will help them keep their beard in […]
- When Facial Hair is a Pain: How to Stop Beard Itch & Irritation October 5, 2021Beard pain is a thing. And though it may feel somewhat less manly to mention it, you shouldn’t be ashamed to try and find ways to soothe your suffering. If your face is stinging, tingling or aching, read on to find out how to stop beard itch and soreness and end your agony.More
- Five Tips for Growing a Beard for the First Time August 31, 2021If you want to grow out your beard but aren't sure exactly how to go from clean-shaven to sculpted and styled, keep reading—here are five tips for growing out a beard that looks just like Idris Elba's. More
Latest news from : DTC Thrasio (beard man )
- Big Changes Coming to Beardbrand in 2022 January 5, 2022Damn, I can't believe it's already been 10 years working on Beardbrand (January 25th, 2012 marks the date that I purchased the domain Beardbrand.com). The idea for Beardbrand came to me while I was driving home from the 2012 West Coast Beard & Mustache Championships (you can see my prancing below). Back then, I wanted […]
- The 22 Best Beard Styles for 2022 December 28, 2021Beards are as popular as ever, so we're highlighting 22 of the best beard styles in 2022, from stubble to chevron mustaches to the Bandholz beard. As always, Keep on Growing.More
- I Did No Poo for Two Weeks: Here's How It Went December 17, 2021Shampoo—do you really need it? And, what happens if you cut it out of your routine completely? Beardbrand Copywriter, Mike Lawson, tried the "no poo" method for 14 days and documented his results. I’ve been letting my hair grow for 19 months. It’s about shoulder length, wavy/curly, and thick—crazy thick. The biggest challenge I face […]
Latest news from : Mike Lawson (beard man )
- All About BEARDS For Twenty-six Years January 17, 2022I created the site to spread the word that beards are all right. And I wanted to encourage and help men everywhere to grow their beards. It had to be done.
- Happy New Year 2022 to you, your beard, and your family and friends! January 2, 2022And everything's better if you're growing a beard that makes you happy, a beard that makes you feel good about yourself. That's something to appreciate every day of the yea
- How has your beard-growing been going? November 30, 2021You can't beat the feeling of having a great beard! Keep your beard growing! You'll be glad that you did.
Latest news from : Steven (beard man )
- How to Grow a Beard Fast In 5 Steps January 5, 2021How to Grow a Beard Fast! Whether you’re anxious to fill in a patchy beard, are growing a beard for the first time, or you're wondering how to grow a beard fast.More
- How to Grow a Beard Faster January 2, 2021Waiting for a beard to grow in can feel a lot like watching grass grow. This may be frustrating if you’re trying to grow a full beard. The younger you are, the longer it may take you to hit your beard goals. Men’s facial hair starts coming in during puberty. Many men will […]
- 5 Beard Maintenance Tips Every Man Should Know June 5, 20185 Tips from the best beards on Instagram!More
Latest news from : Theme Support (beard man )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.