Some blogs that talk about beards and barbers
Some blogs that talk about beards and barbers because it is a real fashion trend. The profession, still obsolete in France a few years ago, is experiencing a revival thanks to young enthusiasts ... The number of salons has exploded, it has been multiplied by three. Barber shops are back in fashion. More and more barber shops are opening in France. Where does the beard come back in force? Born ten years ago in Australia, the Movember movement has been igniting powder in France since 2012. ... It's even a fashion trend: hipsters would not be hipsters without their rather long beards but still very neat. When the fashion of the beard becomes general, it goes with the virility. While a big beard could also be considered a sign of hardiness. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Why we're sold out and when we'll be back in stock July 20, 2021As 2019 came to a close, we were weeks away from starting production on our new jars and airless pumps made from recycled plastic. We looked at our existing inventory and knew we had about six months left, which would cover us until the new products in the new packaging were ready. Enter COVID-19...More
- Minoxidil Beard - Does Minoxidil work for beard growth? May 9, 2020Have you ever wondered if Minoxidil works on beards? I know I have. In this article, we’re breaking down what Minoxidil is, if it works for beard growth, and if so, is it safe to use on your face? More
- COVID-19, face masks and your beard. Coronavirus advice for men with facial hair April 10, 2020Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an ongoing pandemic that continues to spread across the globe. In this blog we discuss the virus, what it is, what it does and what bearded men need to know. And did the CDC really say to shave your beard?More
Latest news from : Nicholas Karnaze (beard man )
- Five Tips for Growing a Beard for the First Time August 31, 2021If you want to grow out your beard but aren't sure exactly how to go from clean-shaven to sculpted and styled, keep reading—here are five tips for growing out a beard that looks just like Idris Elba's. More
- Finding the Right Beard Style for Your Face Shape August 13, 2021When trimming your beard, it’s not as simple as you might think. Sure, you could pull out the beard trimming gift set your mom bought you for your birthday and start hacking away. The thing is you might not be highlighting your face as best as you could with a beard style that fits your face shape. […]
- A Guide for Using a Beard Straightener: Beard Straightening 101 July 28, 2021Growing a beard is tough work. However, styling and straightening a beard can be even more of a hassle, especially if you don’t have the necessary tools to do it. Luckily for you, we’ve provided a complete guide for using a beard straightener and included some extra tips on taming your unruly beard.More
Latest news from : DTC Thrasio (beard man )
- Best Beards in the NFL in 2021 September 17, 2021Every year, we rank the best beards in the NFL, and this is our official list for the 2021 season. But here’s the catch—we try to build the best fantasy football team possible with only bearded and partially bearded players. This means we only focus on quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, and kickers). […]
- Which Balm Is Right for You? September 2, 2021Eric is back for another Beardbrand episode—this time to help you determine which beard balm is best for you. We’ve already broken down the difference between Beard Oil and beard balm, but today we’re looking at the difference between our two types of balm—Utility Balm and Styling Balm. They’re both incredibly versatile products, but each […]
- The Beardbrand Dopp Kit Guide August 27, 2021In the world of bags, the Dopp kit doesn’t get the respect it deserves. Look, we get why the Dopp is overlooked—it’s a bag that goes inside of a bag. Hardly anyone is going to see it aside from your partner and TSA agents. So why invest in a quality Dopp kit? The obvious answer […]
Latest news from : Mike Lawson (beard man )
- From teen beard to year beard! July 14, 2021In 2021, Michael achieved two significant beard milestones. First, he started off the year by hitting the mark of being bearded for half of his life. Today he’s been bearded longer than he was beardless. Now his “beard time” keeps getting longer while his beardless time remains fixed.
- Beards on ice: Stanley Cup 2021 July 7, 2021For hockey fans, the playoff beard tradition is a can't-miss part of the fun. It's a great opportunity for fans to grow their own playoff beards to show support for their favorite teams.
- Healthy Man, Healthy Beard: Men’s Health Month June 29, 2021Now is a great time to act on Men's Health Month's message to pay attention to your health and take steps to improve it. Starting up a proper hair routine will get your hair and beard looking their best. Improving your diet brings great health benefits, physical and mental, and can improve the health of […]
Latest news from : Steven (beard man )
- How to Grow a Beard Fast In 5 Steps January 5, 2021How to Grow a Beard Fast Whether you’re anxious to fill in a patchy beard, are growing a beard for the first time, or you're wondering how to grow a beard fast—i.e. barefaced to lumberjack at record speeds—you need to know one thing: There’s no miracle drug. Sure, a supplement or two can accelerate the process—and we’ll […]
- How to Grow a Beard Faster January 2, 2021Waiting for a beard to grow in can feel a lot like watching grass grow. This may be frustrating if you’re trying to grow a full beard. The younger you are, the longer it may take you to hit your beard goals. Men’s facial hair starts coming in during puberty. Many men will […]
- 5 Beard Maintenance Tips Every Man Should Know June 5, 20185 Tips from the best beards on Instagram!More
Latest news from : Theme Support (beard man )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.