Some blogs that talk about beards and barbers
Some blogs that talk about beards and barbers because it is a real fashion trend. The profession, still obsolete in France a few years ago, is experiencing a revival thanks to young enthusiasts ... The number of salons has exploded, it has been multiplied by three. Barber shops are back in fashion. More and more barber shops are opening in France. Where does the beard come back in force? Born ten years ago in Australia, the Movember movement has been igniting powder in France since 2012. ... It's even a fashion trend: hipsters would not be hipsters without their rather long beards but still very neat. When the fashion of the beard becomes general, it goes with the virility. While a big beard could also be considered a sign of hardiness. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Are You Washing Your Beard Wrong? 3 Common Mistakes May 10, 2022Washing your beard seems pretty straightforward, right? Get some soap, lather up, rinse it out and go about your day. As easy as this is, we have a few tweaks that will make a noticeable difference in the health of your skin and beard.MoreNicholas Karnaze
- How to exfoliate your beard April 27, 2022Exfoliation is a step a lot of men overlook in their grooming routines despite the very noticeable results! In this step-by-step guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know to properly exfoliate underneath your beard, answer some common questions and dispel some myths.MoreNicholas Karnaze
- Patchy Beard: Patchy Beard Growth and what to do about it December 12, 2021Do you have a patchy beard? Are you wondering why your beard grows patchy and uneven, and if there’s anything you can do about it? If so, this one’s for you!MoreNicholas Karnaze
- Beard Bands: 8 Bearded Bands and Artists to Listen to Now August 12, 2022From Italian composer Giuseppi Verdi to Frank Zappa, Lemmy, and Rick Rubin, musicians have given us some of the most iconic facial hair styles of all time. Where would the Chevron mustache be without Freddy Mercury? Nowhere good, that’s where. Every day, more than 60,000 new songs get uploaded to Spotify. Suffice it to say, […]Mike Lawson
- The Sketchy History of the Pedo Stache August 5, 2022Mustaches get a bad rap. They’ve been associated with dictators and maligned through various nicknames like porn stache and rat stache. But no moniker has cast an unfavorable light on the mustache more than the term pedo stache—a blending of the words pedophile and mustache. For the better part of the 21st century, the fear […]Mike Lawson
- 5 Things Moving to Another Country Taught Me About Myself July 29, 2022Last year, I moved from Boston to Norway. Living abroad has always been something on my radar—and when job opportunities arose for both my partner and me in Stavanger, we jumped at the chance. Like many people who move abroad, I was anticipating the things that most people ask about. How’s the food? Have you […]Jonathan Littauer
- What bearded men should know about boots June 2, 2022The right boots add a manly accent to your overall appearance. Let’s look at some of the major types of men’s boots and even consider how your beard and your boots may complement one another.Steven
- All About BEARDS: Going Green for Saint Patrick’s Day March 17, 2022As always, I wish you all the best, especially in your beard-growing endeavors. And I appreciate all you loyal beard fans out there. May you benefit from plenty of Irish luck and more.Steven
- All About BEARDS For Twenty-six Years January 17, 2022I created the site to spread the word that beards are all right. And I wanted to encourage and help men everywhere to grow their beards. It had to be done.Steven
- How to Grow a Beard Fast In 5 Steps January 5, 2021How to Grow a Beard Fast! Whether you’re anxious to fill in a patchy beard, are growing a beard for the first time, or you're wondering how to grow a beard fast.MoreDylan Yazel
- How to Grow a Beard Faster January 2, 2021Waiting for a beard to grow in can feel a lot like watching grass grow. This may be frustrating if you’re trying to grow a full beard. The younger you are, the longer it may take you to hit your beard goals. Men’s facial hair starts coming in during puberty. Many men will […]Dylan Yazel
- 5 Beard Maintenance Tips Every Man Should Know June 5, 20185 Tips from the best beards on Instagram!MoreTheme Support
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.