Some blogs that talk about retirement and the senior
Some blogs that talk about retirement and seniors. Nearly 17 million retirees in France. The increase in the number of retirees continues in France. In 2019, they were 16.7 million according to the Drees, the statistical service. The Netherlands has the best pension system according to Mercer's study. "A first class and robust pension system" according to Mercer. The country closes the podium in the ranking of the best pension systems. Your basic full rate pension is equal to 50% of your average annual salary, within the limit of the Pass. Depending on the number of validated quarters, your pension may be affected by a discount / premium or a proration coefficient. You retire at 65, and you have validated more quarters than your legal insurance period: - Your basic pension will benefit from a premium of 1.25% per additional quarter; ... Less than 1 year: your supplementary pension will suffer a 10% penalty for the first 3 years. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What to Expect When Dining at a Senior Community January 13, 2022Good nutrition is important at every age. It’s key for seniors in particular, who tend to be less active, have a slower metabolism, and absorb and use fewer nutrients. Because of this, their nutrition needs... The post What to Expect When Dining at a Senior Community appeared first on Senior Lifestyle.
- How Seniors Can Stay Healthy During Cold and Flu Season January 13, 2022With so much attention being paid lately to the dangers of COVID-19, and rightfully so, many people have forgotten how hard cold and flu season can hit, too. People ages 65 and older have a... The post How Seniors Can Stay Healthy During Cold and Flu Season appeared first on Senior Lifestyle.
- How To Make New Friends After 60 January 6, 2022Loneliness seems to be endemic to growing older. A 2018 survey by the AARP found that 35% of people over age 45 called themselves lonely. When the survey was first conducted in 2010, that percentage... The post How To Make New Friends After 60 appeared first on Senior Lifestyle.
Latest news from : Senior Lifestyle (finance investment retirement senior)
- A Family Caregiver's Guide to Coping with a Loved One's Seasonal Affective Disorder January 7, 2022Erika has many wonderful holiday memories of her mother. She always loved buying fresh Christmas trees for them to decorate together, although she remembers with a special fondness the artificial white tree with the kaleidoscope lights. Each year, her family all eagerly anticipate her mom's home-made holiday cookies, cakes, pies, fudge, and fluffy yeast […]
- Caregiving Can Impact Your Relationships with Family and Friends. Here’s How to Cope. January 5, 2022Everyone has different expectations for the challenges that a caregiving role might bring, such as the difficulty of managing a loved one’s medical needs or transporting them to appointments and day services. But there are social impacts for caregivers as well. Dealing with changes to relationship dynamics, such as tensions that arise among […]
- 5 Great Holiday Nutritional Tips for Loved Ones with Complicated Medical Conditions December 20, 2021For many of us, the holiday season is a time of celebration, reconnecting with friends and family, and eating lots of delicious food. But for people with medical conditions that place restrictions on what they're able to eat, the holidays can be a difficult time to stay on track.
Latest news from : Madison Jozefiak (finance investment retirement senior)
- Reaffirm Your Relationships – They Are The Most Essential Ingredient In Creating Happiness August 12, 2021Positive relationships are an essential ingredient in achieving true happiness. You may have heard from people that you will experience…
- 8 Foundations Perfect For Mature Skin Over 60 January 14, 2021Like many things in life, your skin changes with age. Choosing the best foundation as a mature woman shouldn’t be…
- The Best List Of Enjoyable Hobbies For Older Women January 7, 2021We all love doing things that keep us content, busy and help us escape from stressful workdays. Having hobbies is…
Latest news from : 4Retirees Here To Help (finance investment retirement senior)
- Dallas Image Gallery September 23, 2021Dallas Image Gallery kcrisostamo September 23, 2021 3:22 PM Photo Gallery Interior Interior Amenities Amenities Suites Suites Suites Suites Suites Suites Amenities Amenities Interior Interior Amenities Dining Dining Dining Dining Dining Amenities Amenities Suites Amenities Exterior Taxonomy Page Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas
- Morningside of Shiloh Photo Gallery September 23, 2021Morningside of Shiloh Photo Gallery DGerstein September 23, 2021 11:23 AM Photo Gallery Interior Interior Interior Amenities Interior Amenities Amenities Interior Dining Interior Dining Interior Dining Interior Dining Interior Interior Amenities Interior Amenities Interior Exterior Exterior Dining Dining Dining
- Northwood Manor Photo Gallery September 22, 2021Northwood Manor Photo Gallery DGerstein September 22, 2021 11:23 AM Photo Gallery Exterior Exterior Exterior Interior Interior Dining Interior Dining Dining Amenities Interior Amenities Interior Interior Interior Amenities Interior Amenities Suites Suites Suites Suites Suites Amenities Amenities Taxonomy Page Northwood Manor
Latest news from : DGerstein (finance investment retirement senior)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.