Some blogs that talk about retirement and the senior
Some blogs that talk about retirement and seniors. Nearly 17 million retirees in France. The increase in the number of retirees continues in France. In 2019, they were 16.7 million according to the Drees, the statistical service. The Netherlands has the best pension system according to Mercer's study. "A first class and robust pension system" according to Mercer. The country closes the podium in the ranking of the best pension systems. Your basic full rate pension is equal to 50% of your average annual salary, within the limit of the Pass. Depending on the number of validated quarters, your pension may be affected by a discount / premium or a proration coefficient. You retire at 65, and you have validated more quarters than your legal insurance period: - Your basic pension will benefit from a premium of 1.25% per additional quarter; ... Less than 1 year: your supplementary pension will suffer a 10% penalty for the first 3 years. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- The Famous Guests of the Edgewater Beach Hotel in Chicago June 30, 2022The Breakers at Edgewater Beach, now a comfortable Independent Living community, sits on a site of Chicago history. A famous hotspot, the Edgewater Beach Hotel, used to call the area home. From its opening in... The post The Famous Guests of the Edgewater Beach Hotel in Chicago appeared first on Senior Lifestyle.Senior Lifestyle
- The Carlisle Palm Beach: 15 Best Things to Do In the Lantana Area June 30, 2022Lantana, Florida, along the legendary Palm Beach, is a beautiful location with plenty of sun, sand and fun things to do. Lantana is also home to The Carlisle Palm Beach, a Senior Lifestyle community. From... The post The Carlisle Palm Beach: 15 Best Things to Do In the Lantana Area appeared first on Senior Lifestyle.Senior Lifestyle
- Living with Osteoporosis: How Senior Lifestyle Provides Relief June 30, 2022Osteoporosis causes bones to become weak or brittle. A person with osteoporosis has a higher risk of bone fracture of the hip, spine, upper arm, pelvis or wrist as their body’s bone regeneration is no... The post Living with Osteoporosis: How Senior Lifestyle Provides Relief appeared first on Senior Lifestyle.Senior Lifestyle
- Caregiving, COVID-19, and Cold Weather: 3 Tips to Help You Manage Another Winter During a Pandemic January 19, 2022As COVID-19 spread across the world in 2020, family caregivers had even more to worry about. Older adults and people with disabilities are at a higher risk from suffering serious consequences of the virus, placing greater necessity than ever on the efforts of caregivers to keep their loved ones safe. Two years later, […]Madison Jozefiak
- A Family Caregiver's Guide to Coping with a Loved One's Seasonal Affective Disorder January 7, 2022Erika has many wonderful holiday memories of her mother. She always loved buying fresh Christmas trees for them to decorate together, although she remembers with a special fondness the artificial white tree with the kaleidoscope lights. Each year, her family all eagerly anticipate her mom's home-made holiday cookies, cakes, pies, fudge, and fluffy yeast […]Madison Jozefiak
- Caregiving Can Impact Your Relationships with Family and Friends. Here’s How to Cope. January 5, 2022Everyone has different expectations for the challenges that a caregiving role might bring, such as the difficulty of managing a loved one’s medical needs or transporting them to appointments and day services. But there are social impacts for caregivers as well. Dealing with changes to relationship dynamics, such as tensions that arise among […]Madison Jozefiak
- Best Retirement Gifts For Women 2022 June 23, 2022Shopping for retirement gifts is becoming a regular feature of everyone’s lives as more and more people worldwide are retiring. This has led to a growing need for retirement gifts. So it’s not surprising that the number of Google searches for retirement gifts has increased over the last five years. Data shows that women are […]Magdalena Kusyk
- 8 Foundations Perfect For Mature Skin Over 60 January 15, 2021Like many things in life, your skin changes with age. Choosing the best foundation as a mature woman shouldn’t be a daunting task. Our skin goes through many battles throughout our lives – from acne, sun damage, dark spots, scarring and the natural aging process. By the time you reach 60, your skincare routine will […]4Retirees Here To Help
- The Best List Of Enjoyable Hobbies For Older Women January 8, 2021We all love doing things that keep us content, busy and help us escape from stressful workdays. Having hobbies is an essential part of a happy and balanced life. Whether it be painting, cooking or even knitting – there’s something for everyone. If you’re finding senior or retiree life a little mundane, check out some […]4Retirees Here To Help
- The Gables Photo Gallery July 1, 2022The Gables Photo Gallery kcrisostamo July 01, 2022 5:31 PM Photo Gallery Exterior Exterior Exterior Suites Suites Suites Suites Suites Amenities Interior Interior Amenities Dining Dining Dining Amenities Exterior Suites Exterior Exterior Exterior Taxonomy Page The Gables at Winchesterkcrisostamo
- Overland Park Place July 1, 2022Overland Park Place kcrisostamo July 01, 2022 3:49 PM Photo Gallery Exterior Exterior Exterior Exterior Interior Interior Suites Suites Suites Dining Dining Amenities Amenities Suites Suites Suites Interior Amenities Interior Amenities Taxonomy Page Overland Park Placekcrisostamo
- Morningside of Belmont Photo Gallery June 27, 2022Morningside of Belmont Photo Gallery kcrisostamo June 27, 2022 9:53 AM Photo Gallery Amenities Exterior Amenities Suites Suites Dining Suites Dining Suites Suites Dining Exterior Exterior Exterior Suites Exterior Interior Amenities Exterior Exterior Taxonomy Page Morningside of Belmontkcrisostamo
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.