Some blogs that talk about investing
Some blogs that talk about investing, because many investors do not know where to put their money, their assets and how to grow their capital in a healthy and profitable way. Find tips and advice on real estate. Here, we explain the whole rental investment blog to you. The Investing for Dummies blog helps you invest better and earn money with practical advice. Our advice for successful wealth management and real estate and financial investments. Find all the financial news and advice from Mon Petit Placement to help you invest better! Good reading ! For your business, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- Things You See In Every Bear Market May 15, 2022A look back at every bear market I've lived through....
- Talk Your Book: Locking In Higher Yields on Your Portfolio May 14, 2022On today's show, we talk about the ins and outs of structured notes, replacing bonds within your portfolio, Halos exotic product suite, and much more with Jason Barsema, Co-Founder and President of Halo Investing....
- My Bear Market Survival Guide May 13, 20225 things I do during a bear market to survive....
Latest news from : Ben Carlson (finance investment )
- Best Stock Game for Students May 5, 2022If you're looking to get into investing but you're not ready to put your hard-earned money at risk, or you just want to practice your trading skills, a stock game could be a great option for you. Stock simulation games allow you to “paper trade,” or invest with virtual cash. A good simulator will imitate […]
- Rules May 3, 2022WallStreetSurvivor Rules 1. Registration Period – The registration dates for WallStreet Survivor are displayed in the “Contest Parameters” on the “Accounts Balance” page. WallStreet Survivor administration reserves the right to limit or turn off registrations as it deems necessary. 2. Trading Period – The trading period for WallStreet Survivor is displayed in the “Contest Parameters” on the […]
- 5 Summer Stock Tips for Your Portfolio April 29, 2022Just two years in, the 2020s are already making their claim to be the most prolific and tumultuous period in modern history. Between a seemingly endless global pandemic, climbing interest rates, international war, and inflation levels not seen since the 1980s, the buzz surrounding the longest bull market in US history continues to grow. Many […]
Latest news from : Levi Rasmussen (finance investment )
- Investment risks and expected returns January 31, 20225 minute read There’s an intrinsic link between risk and return in everything you do and do not. Investing is no different. There is a high correlation between the investment risks and expected returns. Return is telling only half of the story The majority of investors tend to judge the success of their investments by […]
- 3 ways to invest in real estate January 24, 20225 minute read Depending on your willingness to be an active or passive investor and the importance of selecting the real estate investments yourself, there are three fundamentally different ways to invest in real estate. As all options have their pros and cons, you should consider each option’s suitability to your personal preferences. The following […]
- Real estate: how much should you invest in it? January 17, 20223 minute read In one of our previous posts, we introduced the concept of asset allocation and explained the importance of dividing the investment portfolio between different asset classes. Most investors are underweight in real estate How much should you invest in real estate? Unfortunately, there is no single truth or proven formula for determining […]
Latest news from : crowdestate (finance investment )
- What Goldilocks has to do with inflation… April 12, 2022Inflation is up again today 😑 So let me explain what the Goldilocks fairy tale has to do with the cost of living crisis… 🐻 Inflation is the rate at which prices rise – to put it simply, if a box of stuff costs £100 today, and inflation is 5 per cent over the […]
- National Insurance – what is it and why is it rising? April 6, 2022A new tax year starts today – and many of us will notice the tax on our pay-slips has just got a LOT scarier 👀 but why? National insurance (or NI) is a form of tax that’s paid by many full-time and self-employed workers over the age of 16 as well as employers. It’s […]
- Council tax in Scotland is going up – here’s why April 4, 2022Calling all fellow Scots – unless you live in beautiful Shetland, your council tax is going up! Let me explain why… Council taxes pay for all sorts of services in your local area, like bin collections, road maintenance and street lighting. Council tax was frozen across Scotland in 2020 but the Scottish government has for […]
Latest news from : Iona Bain (finance investment )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.