Some blogs that talk about investing
Some blogs that talk about investing, because many investors do not know where to put their money, their assets and how to grow their capital in a healthy and profitable way. Find tips and advice on real estate. Here, we explain the whole rental investment blog to you. The Investing for Dummies blog helps you invest better and earn money with practical advice. Our advice for successful wealth management and real estate and financial investments. Find all the financial news and advice from Mon Petit Placement to help you invest better! Good reading ! For your business, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- The Big Stock That’s the Most Vulnerable September 17, 2021Is Facebook at risk of dropping out of the top 10 of the S&P 500?...
- Abundance & Scarcity: The Enemies of Appreciation September 16, 2021Why early retirement may be hazardous to your health....
- Animal Spirits: The Crypto Gateway Drug September 15, 2021Michael and I discuss financial manias, stablecoins, the most vulnerable big stocks and much more....
Latest news from : Ben Carlson (finance investment )
- Zacks #1 Strong Buy Review – Is It Right for You? September 16, 2021Zacks #1 Strong Buy Review In this article, we're going to talk about everything you need to know to get started with the Zacks #1 Strong Buy list from Zacks Rank. We're going to discuss: What Is Zacks? What Does #1 Strong Buy Mean? Zacks #1 Strong Buys vs. the S&P 500 How to Access […]
- How to Retire a Millionaire by 40 September 14, 2021How to Retire a Millionaire by 40 According to the Natixis Global Retirement Index, 36% of Americans think that they’ll never have enough money to retire. That’s pretty rough. But since you’re a Wall Street Survivor, you know that the path to a proper retirement starts early. You have to work hard, start saving now, […]
- The Top 1% at Every Age – Here’s How Much Money You Need September 8, 2021The Top 1% at Every Age… Have you ever thought about how your wealth or income stack up to others your age? It’s natural to want to compare nest eggs and to wonder how much the wealthiest of the wealthiest in our age groups earn, right? Well, we've got the answers! We’re going to talk […]
Latest news from : Levi Rasmussen (finance investment )
- 🛑 257. opinión de goin app, la mejor app para ahorrar – que no te recomiendo September 17, 2021Tienes la entrada de este capítulo en el bloghttps://quieroserrico.com/257-opinion-goin-app/Goin App https://quieroserrico.com/ir-goin Acceso a la academiahttps://quieroserrico.com/academia/Curso de este mes Hábitos Financieros: https://quieroserrico.com/curso/habitos-financieros/Apuntate a mi newsletter en: https://quieroserrico.com/apuntate-a-mi-lista/Visita https://quieroserrico.com para más información.Mis Libros:Quiero ser rico: https://quieroserrico.com/libro-qsr/Guía del Crowdfunding: https://amzn.to/2DWYvzbQuieres que te ayude a llevar tus finanzas al siguiente nivel:https://quieroserrico.com/sesiones-privadas/ Dicho todo esto aquí tienes los puntos más […]
- Top mejores plataformas crowdlending 2021 – estadísticas septiembre – invertir en crowdlending September 16, 2021TOP 10 POR ÍNDICE GLOBAL ESTADÍSTICO (IGE) ESTE MES (anímate a probar alguna de estas plataformas desde los enlaces en esta sección y llévate en exclusiva los bonus que comentamos): TOP 1 – MINTOS (https://bit.ly/2OaLMf7): Guía Exclusiva Plataformas Crowd 2021 (¡escríbenos después de registrarte!). TOP 2 – PEERBERRY (https://bit.ly/2ZcanXm): 0,5% de TODO lo que inviertas […]
- Loan portfolio overview (august of 2021) September 16, 2021In August, our investors remained highly active and financed a total of €17,0M worth of loans (84 loans). As expected, the top-performing markets were Estonia and Germany, with loan volumes of €5,3M and €6,9M, respectively. The repayment level also remained high and a total of €12,6M worth of loans were repaid during August at an […]
Latest news from : estateguru (finance investment )
- P2P lending in Europe – Here’s all you need to know April 2, 2021I have been investing in several P2P lending platforms from Europe since 2017 and below are my favorites. I only share investment opportunities that I can recommend. If you are The post P2P lending in Europe – Here’s all you need to know appeared first on My Investment Blog.
- PeerBerry review ⇒ My results after +3 years January 25, 2021+11.11% in return last year. One of my favorite P2P lending platforms. They have more than 30.000 investors from 80 countries. PeerBerry Promo Code 2021: Start invest at PeerBerry with The post PeerBerry review ⇒ My results after +3 years appeared first on My Investment Blog.
- Mintos review ⇒ My results after +4 years January 17, 2021+12.48% in return last year. My favorite P2P lending platform since 2017. They have more than 365.000 investors from 63 countries. It’s the biggest platform in Europe. Mintos Promo The post Mintos review ⇒ My results after +4 years appeared first on My Investment Blog.
Latest news from : Peter Michael (finance investment )
- Can we EVER get young people to care about pensions? September 13, 2021A new campaign to get young people thinking about their financial futures has been launched by fintech Cushon. I’ll be joining former pensions minister and all-round consumer champion Baroness Ros Altmann on an upcoming webinar, hosted by Cushon, to talk about its research white paper on the issues. The most shocking finding of the research? Among […]
- We’re making a hash(tag) of boycotts – Iona’s latest i column September 1, 2021Online consumer fury is futile – it’s far better to take a long view and hit firms in the pocket Follow the money, not the hashtags – social media outrage is a distraction from the real corporate harm we should be confronting, says Iona in today’s column for the i paper “Today, companies either ride […]
- Young Money is on a break (not like Ross & Rachel) July 26, 2021Hi readers! You may have noticed the blog has been a little bit quieter lately. That’s because I’m taking a bit of time out. The first half of 2021 was surprisingly full-on despite restrictions, with projects including: The completion and publication of my second book, Own It! The first season of my podcast (also called […]
Latest news from : Iona Bain (finance investment )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.