Some blogs that talk about investing
Some blogs that talk about investing, because many investors do not know where to put their money, their assets and how to grow their capital in a healthy and profitable way. Find tips and advice on real estate. Here, we explain the whole rental investment blog to you. The Investing for Dummies blog helps you invest better and earn money with practical advice. Our advice for successful wealth management and real estate and financial investments. Find all the financial news and advice from Mon Petit Placement to help you invest better! Good reading ! For your business, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- Animal Spirits: Long-Term Bullish October 5, 2022On this week's show we discuss why we're getting more excited about stock prices as they fall, why expected returns are rising, where investors will move their money with higher yields, Credit Suisse vs. Lehman Brothers, how the Fed is breaking things across the globe, why the Bank of England stepped in to buy bonds […]sean
- Could We See Another Lost Decade in the U.S. Stock Market? October 4, 2022Could we see another lost decade in the U.S. stock market?...Ben Carlson
- Talk Your Book: Investing in Science Fiction October 3, 2022On today's show, we are joined by Kevin Kelly, CEO and Founder of Kelly Intelligence to discuss what CRISPR technology is, use cases, and investing in the future of Healthcare 2.0....sean
- Morningstar Investor Review September 22, 2022Investing is a game of informed risk taking. You have to pay close attention to the markets, price in changes in sentiment or economic conditions, and take in as much information and as many perspectives as you possibly can. It’s impossible to predict the future, of course, but the investor’s job is to use everything […]Levi Rasmussen
- Overstock Review September 22, 2022Overstock.com is not a stock website, though it is a website with a stock (NASDAQ: OSTK). The site has made a name for itself as something like an online outlet mall that initially specialized in home décor but has expanded to sell everything from jewelry to electronics and sporting goods. The brand is known for […]Levi Rasmussen
- CrowdStreet Review – Is Real Estate Crowdfunding Legit? September 19, 2022With all the volatility in the stock market these days, you may be wondering what other options are out there for you to invest your hard-earned money in. Real estate is the third-largest asset class in the United States (after stocks and bonds). Previously, it has been difficult for investors to gain access to real […]Levi Rasmussen
- Update on the recovery process January 12, 2022Recovery of loans originated in Poland update The loans of Polish origin has been in question for some time now. As time goes by we, the DoFinance, are exploring and attempting to do everything that is possible in order to provide the best solution to our investors. This is exactly why the timeliness of the […]dofinance
- Recovery of non-performing loans in poland December 22, 2021A word from DoFinance, on the subject of utmost importance – Loan Recovery. As it is known, Loan originators are tirelessly working to find the best solution as pertains to the recovery of the non-performing loans that are currently still outstanding. More than one and a half year of litigation and considerable associated costs in […]dofinance
- Status update and the recovery of invested funds August 26, 2021Last year was a rough period for the investment sector. During that time, loan originators listed in the DoFinance platform were working hard and testing different debt collection strategies to ensure that there is an actual outcome of that. In the new DoFinance blog, you will find out how the pandemic affected the company, what […]dofinance
- The Ofgem price cap is changing – what are YOUR energy rights? May 24, 2022Last week, Ofgem announced that it wanted to increase the number of times a year it changes the price cap. We quickly look at what this might mean for you and how to uphold YOUR energy rights at this difficult time. What’s going on with the price cap? Ofgem is the UK’s energy regulator and […]Iona Bain
- What Goldilocks has to do with inflation… April 12, 2022Inflation is up again today 😑 So let me explain what the Goldilocks fairy tale has to do with the cost of living crisis… 🐻 Inflation is the rate at which prices rise – to put it simply, if a box of stuff costs £100 today, and inflation is 5 per cent over the […]Iona Bain
- National Insurance – what is it and why is it rising? April 6, 2022A new tax year starts today – and many of us will notice the tax on our pay-slips has just got a LOT scarier 👀 but why? National insurance (or NI) is a form of tax that’s paid by many full-time and self-employed workers over the age of 16 as well as employers. It’s […]Iona Bain
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.