Insurance Blogs Tips, laws, news
Insurance is a service that provides a benefit upon the occurrence of an uncertain and random event often referred to as “risk”. The service, generally financial, can be intended for an individual, an association or a company, in exchange for the collection of a contribution or premium. Insurance is, by definition, a system which makes it possible to protect an individual, an association or a company against the financial and economic consequences linked to the occurrence of a particular risk (random event). The purpose of the insurance contract (or policy) is to transfer risks: the insured transfers a risk, by definition random, to the insurance company. When the contract provides for a deductible, the insured retains part of the risk at his expense. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Insurance News: More risk to manage, fewer workers to help September 15, 2021Catastrophic events and rising temperatures linked to climate change continue to challenge insurers and their customers. Fortunately, power is being restored in areas affected by Hurricane Ida, but recovery is about more than turning the lights back on. In this month’s Insurance News Analysis, Abbey Compton and I talk about the scale of Ida’s impact. Insurance customers in affected communities will look to their… […]
- Making the digital leap in claims September 9, 2021It’s easy to feel like insurance is already divided into digital leaders and digital laggards. But my previous post presents some very interesting findings from Accenture Research that undercuts this view. Since the pandemic, a surprising number of businesses have turned into “Leapfroggers” and made huge leaps forward in their IT strategies and revenue growth.… […]
- 4 areas of innovation with billions in revenue opportunities September 8, 2021The COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause upheaval in our business and personal lives in North America and around the world. While there is still considerable uncertainty around how the pandemic will continue to evolve, insurers need to continue to look forward and plan for the future. They’ll want to consider the outlook for the industry… […]
Latest news from : Erik J. Sandquist (insurance )
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know about Surety September 9, 2021This post is part of a series sponsored by Old Republic Surety. Just as property-casualty agents know that insurance is fun and fascinating, bond producers and underwriters find surety to be fun and fascinating, too. Here are some little-known facts …
- Climate Risk is Shaping Insurance – Here’s How September 2, 2021This post is part of a series sponsored by CoreLogic. The New Paradigm of Climate-Conscious Insurance As climate change alters the atmosphere and increases the frequency and severity of natural catastrophes, insurers must adapt to a shifting environment and industry …
- Serving small specialty: The role of a service center September 1, 2021This post is part of a series sponsored by The Hanover Insurance Group. There was a time not long ago when most small businesses were well protected by standard lines coverages such as business owners policies, workers’ compensation and auto. …
Latest news from : admin (insurance )
- The Auto-Treatment of Mobile Home Insurance Policies and their Ramifications: Do Not Let Your Insurance Company Roll Away with Both Your Claim and Home September 17, 2021For those who may own a mobile or manufactured home, purchasing insurance for your home is a necessary path to ensuring that your property is protected in the event of a loss. Just to clarify, whether such property is classified as a “mobile home” or “manufactured home” is insignificant for purposes of this blog post... […]
- Ensuring the California Policyholder Complies with Policy Conditions During the Claim Adjustment September 16, 2021A California policyholder’s compliance with all insurance policy conditions is required for claim payment. Understanding the conditions will prevent an unnecessary claim denial and will often speed up claim payment. With yet another historic and tragic fire season occurring this year, let’s review the common policy conditions that are typically encountered during the claim adjustment... […]
- Who Collects the Insurance Claim Proceeds If the Damaged Property Is Sold? September 15, 2021When properly documented and planned, the sale of a damaged property does not create an opening for the insurance company to escape liability from its insurance obligations. When selling your property during a pending insurance claim, policyholders can assign the claim to a new buyer or retain their right to receive insurance benefits under the... […]
Latest news from : Amy Currotto (insurance )
- 6 Factors That Can Drive up Restaurant Insurance Costs September 15, 2021Have you ever caught yourself wondering why your business’ premium changes over time? Odds are you understand why your auto insurance premium changes: as you age and become a less risky driver, your insurer is exposed to less risk, and your rates drop as a result. But what drives premiums for bars and restaurants isn’t […]
- Restaurant Security Tips: How To Protect Your Staff & Business September 8, 2021The post Restaurant Security Tips: How To Protect Your Staff & Business appeared first on Society Insurance.
- 5 Ways to Ensure Workers Compensation Works Hard for Your Restaurant September 1, 2021The post 5 Ways to Ensure Workers Compensation Works Hard for Your Restaurant appeared first on Society Insurance.
Latest news from : Society Insurance (insurance )
- Before and After the Storm: Know Your Insurance Rights, Coverages and Obligations September 10, 2021This year, like last, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration predicts an extremely active hurricane season. As we write this post, the Gulf Coast, Mid-Atlantic, New York, and New England regions are still recovering from the devastation Ida has left in her path. Now is the time to ensure your insurance program is hurricane-ready. As […]
- Ahmad Weighs In: What’s at Stake for Policyholders as Opioid Coverage Battles Enter the Appellate Ring September 8, 2021Just as the Ohio and Delaware supreme courts gear up for oral argument – September 8th and 22nd, respectively – on whether insurers must defend opioid distributors in lawsuits related to the opioid crisis, Hunton Andrews Kurth Partner Syed Ahmad weighed in with the policyholders’ prospective for Law360. “These appeals are significant,” Ahmad explained (and […]
- Key Lessons From Peloton’s Tread+ Recall September 1, 2021Hunton insurance attorney, Latosha Ellis, along with Hunton product liability and mass tort attorneys Elizabeth Reese and Alexandra Brisky Cunningham, recently published an article in Risk Management discussing key lessons from Peloton’s Tread+ Recall. On April 17, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued a rare unilateral “urgent warning” about Tread+ machines, urging consumers... […]
Latest news from : Michael S. Levine (insurance )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.