Finance and investment blog
Some blogs that talk about finance. Market finance, global economy, financial strategy, business model, etc. Finance is the set of mechanisms and institutions that provide the economy with the capital it needs to function. Its role is to allocate available savings resources to the most productive uses. As these resources are limited at the level of a single country, this role is essential. Corporate finance is based on three basic principles: the investment principle, the financing principle and the dividend principle. Why do we need finance in business? Finance helps leaders in decision making. In this way, it brings together the sums necessary on a given date to finance a particular activity. Otherwise, otherwise, it must find a reliable and secure investment policy. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Top 10 Best Credit Card Bonus Offers – September 2021 (Updated) September 17, 2021Updated. That space in your wallet or purse is valuable, and you should be the one to get that value. By being smart and picky, you can find offers worth $500+ for a single card, all to encourage you to apply and try it out. We do this multiple times a year for thousands of […]
- Delta SkyMiles American Express Cards – New Limited-Time Offers September 17, 2021Limited-time offers are back, with first year values well above $500 for each card below. Delta Airlines American Express cards offer various special perks like free checked bags, priority boarding, and the ability to earn Delta Skymiles with card purchases. As you can only get the welcome bonuses once on each of these cards per […]
- The Gift by Edith Eger: Combat Victimhood. Be Ready For Change. Forgive. Take The Risk. September 16, 2021Edith Eger was only a teenager when she and her family were sent to Auschwitz. She never saw her father and mother again. While she showed amazing mental strength to survive those horrors, it took her decades more before should could fully process and heal. I’ve seen her book The Gift: 12 Lessons to Save […]
Latest news from : Jonathan Ping (finance investment )
- Buy later, pay later: Consumers postpone purchases amid high prices September 17, 2021The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index rose slightly to 71.0 in September, following a nine-year low of 70.3 in August as consumers felt the impact of the delta variant and rising prices. ... READ MORE > Source
- Federal contractor vaccine mandate: Contracts, compliance and considerations September 17, 2021President Biden’s Sept. 9 executive order mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for federal contractors introduced questions about logistics and compliance that contractors continue to try to answer. Here's a closer look at key considerations. ... READ MORE > Source
- RSM Canada Financial Conditions Index remains solid as election approaches. September 17, 2021Our index is showing that the level of risk priced into financial assets has been consistently lower than normal. ... READ MORE > Source
Latest news from : Joseph Brusuelas (finance investment )
- Can we EVER get young people to care about pensions? September 13, 2021A new campaign to get young people thinking about their financial futures has been launched by fintech Cushon. I’ll be joining former pensions minister and all-round consumer champion Baroness Ros Altmann on an upcoming webinar, hosted by Cushon, to talk about its research white paper on the issues. The most shocking finding of the research? Among […]
- We’re making a hash(tag) of boycotts – Iona’s latest i column September 1, 2021Online consumer fury is futile – it’s far better to take a long view and hit firms in the pocket Follow the money, not the hashtags – social media outrage is a distraction from the real corporate harm we should be confronting, says Iona in today’s column for the i paper “Today, companies either ride […]
- Young Money is on a break (not like Ross & Rachel) July 26, 2021Hi readers! You may have noticed the blog has been a little bit quieter lately. That’s because I’m taking a bit of time out. The first half of 2021 was surprisingly full-on despite restrictions, with projects including: The completion and publication of my second book, Own It! The first season of my podcast (also called […]
Latest news from : Iona Bain (finance investment )
- Passiv Review: Semi-Automatic Rebalancing for Canadian DIY Investors September 17, 2021I review a lot of different investment platforms here at...
- How to Buy Dogecoin In Canada: 4 Crypto Exchanges that Trade Dogecoin September 13, 2021Have you joined the rush to buy dogecoin in Canada?...
- Leo Surveys Review: How to Make Money with Leger Opinion Surveys? September 10, 2021The list of paid survey sites available to Canadians is...
Latest news from : Tom Drake (finance investment )
- To Safeguard Global Financial Stability, Boost the Resilience of Investment Funds September 17, 2021By Tobias Adrian, Antonio Garcia Pascual, Ranjit Singh, and Jay Surti Investment funds were hit hard by the pandemic; their response amplified its adverse impact on financial markets and capital flows. Our brush last year with one of the biggest economic shocks of our lifetimes revealed some fundamental vulnerabilities that could affect global financial stability. […]
- How to Tax in Asia’s Digital Age September 14, 2021By Era Dabla-Norris, Ruud De Mooij, Andrew Hodge, and Dinar Prihardini 中文, Español, 日本語 New global reforms will change where tech giants pay taxes in Asia and make the international tax system more robust. Digitalization —the technology that powers fintech, e-commerce, and online services—enables us to make mobile money transfers, purchase goods and services online, and […]
- The Climate Issue September 7, 2021By Gita Bhatt In Ernest Hemingway’s novel The Sun Also Rises, a character is asked how he went bankrupt. “Two ways,” he answers. “Gradually, then suddenly.” It’s the same with climate change. The damage is becoming less and less gradual, and unless we take action, the world could suddenly reach an irreversible tipping point. We now […]
Latest news from : IMFBlog (finance investment )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.