Some blogs that talk about banking
Some blogs that talk about banking. Because we all need a bank for our projects of all kinds: real estate, business, consumer credit, loans, financing of a commercial activity, etc. At the end of 2015, France had no less than 383 credit institutions, including 160 traditional banks, 90 mutual banks, 8 online banks and a dozen neobanks. Online banks are more and more numerous in the background, we are surely heading towards the definitive end of traditional banks with physical branches because everything is done remotely these days. No need to travel, therefore, because you can do everything in a few clicks, money transfer, transfer, credit, loan, call with a financial advisor, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Central banks and history: a troubled relationship September 16, 2021Barry Eichengreen The Bank of England co-organised a ‘History and Policy Making Conference‘ in late 2020. This guest post by Barry Eichengreen, Professor of Economics and Political Science at the University of California Berkley, is based on material included in his keynote address at the conference. Learning from history is hard. At central banks, it […]
- Can sectoral supply shocks have aggregate demand consequences? September 7, 2021Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi and Andrea Ferrero Restrictions on activity to curb the spread of Covid-19 led to a shutdown of specific parts of the economy. These lockdown measures can be thought of as a shock that suddenly decreases the supply of affected sectors, which lowers output and increases their price. Guerrieri et al (2020) propose a […]
- Household debt and consumption revisited September 1, 2021Philip Bunn and May Rostom The academic literature finds that the build-up of household debt before the 2008 financial crisis is linked to weaker consumption afterwards. But there is wider debate over the mechanisms at play. One strand of literature emphasises debt overhang acting through the level of leverage. Others find it was over-optimism acting […]
Latest news from : BankUnderground (bank finance investment )
- Partnering With First Interstate Bank September 16, 2021It’s a historic and exciting day for Great Western Bank. Today, we announced a definitive agreement to partner with First Interstate Bank, headquartered in Billings, Montana. A message from Mark Borrecco, President and CEO: It’s my pleasure to share some exciting news. Today, Great...
- Remembering September 11, 2001 September 10, 2021September 11, 2001. A day etched into many of our memories. A day forever filled with emotion. And a day memorialized throughout our country and in our History books. As we commemorate the 20th Anniversary, we honor the people who lost their lives that day along with the people who have defended...
- Making Life Great Grants April, May, and June 2021 August 3, 2021Great Western Bank awarded another round of Making Life Great grants to worthy non-profit organizations in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Arizona, Missouri and Colorado.
Latest news from : (bank finance investment )
- Youths Participate in Banking Basics Webinar with Popular Bank and NPRDP August 20, 202190 Recipients of the 2021 National Puerto Rican Day Parade Scholarship Program Learn How to Manage Their Finances. Popular Bank proudly supported the National Puerto Rican Day Parade (NPRDP) and made a $25,000 gift toward the 2021 NPRDP National Scholarship Program. The NPRDP Scholarship Program rewards outstanding students of Puerto Rican descent with scholarships of […]
- BauerFinancial Recognizes Popular Bank June 10, 2021Premier Rating Firm BauerFinancial Recognizes Popular Bank as a Superior Financial Institution with Five-Star Rating. New York, NY – June 9, 2021 – Popular Bank, a subsidiary of Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) has once again received the distinguished five-star rating from BauerFinancial. BauerFinancial has now rated Popular Bank with five-stars (Superior) for twenty-four consecutive quarters. […]
- Join the Popular Virtual 5K Race June 7, 2021Popular Bank invites runners to participate in the Popular Virtual 5K race benefitting Domestic Violence Prevention Programs in New York, South Florida and Puerto Rico. Participants have until August 15th to complete the race for a chance to win select prizes. Running for a Cause. Popular Bank is proud to invite runners to participate in […]
Latest news from : Julie Broyles (bank finance investment )
- Get a head start on retirement September 16, 2021Like most people, you will be responsible for supporting yourself during the 30 or 40 years you can expect to live after you retire. To do that, you need a source of income that will stretch further than the safety net of Social Security and be more reliable than winning the lottery.
- Tracking Your Joint Expenses September 9, 2021It’s hard enough keeping track of your own expenses. So you shouldn’t be surprised that managing money as a team effort can test your patience, especially if your partner has a different method of keeping financial records—or worse, no method at all.
- Multiple Credit Card Solutions for Your Business September 7, 2021There are many reasons that a business might consider a company credit card, such as the need for flexible spending, extending purchase authority to others on the team, cashback, and expense tracking, to name a few. Chesapeake Bank has several corporate card solutions to fit your business.
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.