Some blogs that talk about banking
Some blogs that talk about banking. Because we all need a bank for our projects of all kinds: real estate, business, consumer credit, loans, financing of a commercial activity, etc. At the end of 2015, France had no less than 383 credit institutions, including 160 traditional banks, 90 mutual banks, 8 online banks and a dozen neobanks. Online banks are more and more numerous in the background, we are surely heading towards the definitive end of traditional banks with physical branches because everything is done remotely these days. No need to travel, therefore, because you can do everything in a few clicks, money transfer, transfer, credit, loan, call with a financial advisor, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Consumption effects of mortgage payment holidays during the Covid-19 pandemic May 11, 2022Alexandra Varadi and and Bruno Albuquerque Mortgage payment holidays (PH) were introduced in March 2020 to help households who might have struggled to keep up with mortgage payments due to the pandemic. It allowed a suspension of mortgage principal and interest repayments for a maximum of six months, without affecting households’ credit risk scores. Given […]
- Credit, crises and inequality May 3, 2022Jonathan Bridges, Georgina Green and Mark Joy Any distributional effects on credit of macroprudential policies are only one part of the distributional story. Relatively little is known about how such policies affect the income distribution in the longer term via their role in preventing crises or mitigating their severity. Our paper helps to fill that […]
- Citizens’ advice: lessons from the public April 21, 2022Kel Nwanuforo, Andrew Mills and Sharon Raj The Citizens’ Panels (now the Citizens’ Forum) is a Bank of England discussion forum to engage with the UK public on important topics such as the labour and housing markets, or climate change. It included a forecasting competition, and Bank Underground invited the winners to contribute short pieces […]
Latest news from : BankUnderground (bank finance investment )
- Watch For Scam Email Claiming to Be First Interstate May 3, 2022Great Western Bank is a division of First Interstate and will transition to First Interstate Bank on May 23, 2022. We are aware of an email scam in which an email that looks like it’s from First Interstate Bank claims to have an “important message” regarding the recipient’s...
- Honoring Native American Heritage Month November 5, 2021Together, let’s make an impact by recognizing our American history by choosing to start with Native American People this November, and throughout the year.
- Making Life Great Grants July and September 2021 November 2, 2021Great Western Bank awarded another round of Making Life Great grants to worthy non-profit organizations in our footprint.
Latest news from : (bank finance investment )
- Estate planning goals and strategies: Find what works for you. April 22, 2022This is Part 3 in a three-part blog series that highlights key aspects of the estate planning process. After you’ve the learned the basics of estate planning and begun to take inventory of your financial priorities, set goals and strategies that are personal and clear. They can be based on your family circumstances and other […]
- What is a Home Equity Line of Credit? April 14, 2022A home equity line of credit (HELOC) uses the equity in your home (which is the difference between your home’s value and your mortgage balance) as collateral. Since HELOCs are secured against the equity value of your home, they offer competitive interest rates compared to unsecured borrowing options such as credit cards or personal loans. You […]
- 5 ways to prevent tax fraud. April 6, 2022Tax season is quickly coming up — April 18 for most taxpayers (with an extension until October 15 if you need it). This means it’s also high season for scammers who may try to grab your personal information online to use not just at tax time, but at any time. Which means you need to […]
Latest news from : Julie Broyles (bank finance investment )
- A Funny Story About A Real Debit Card Mix Up and Some Tips May 13, 2022We thought you might get a kick out of a fun exchange and mix-up between two coworkers at our Gloucester branch. It just so happens to be an opportunity to share some banking tips that will make your life easier.
- Meaningful Wins with Girls Sports Academy May 10, 2022Lydia Scrofani saw an opportunity and niche in girl’s athletics. One that would allow her to “build a girl” from the inside out. As a result, Girls Sports Academy (GSA) was born in Williamsburg, VA.
- Chesapeake Financial reports $4.27 million in earnings in 1Q with extremely good asset quality May 6, 2022Our president and CEO, Jeff Szyperski, spoke with Christine Corrado on Proactive NY about Chesapeake Financial Shares first-quarter performance.
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.