Payroll Some blogs that talk about bonus, pay, salary and variable
Some blogs that talk about bonus, pay, salary and variable. Because everyone enjoys earning bonuses, it improves their lives and stimulates employees to perform better in their daily tasks. Compensation is a major issue for many employees who are having difficult ends of the month. The pay which is supposed to be indexed to the cost of living, but which does not always follow in practice is a real political debate. Choosing payroll software is a real solution for your business. ... It will make it easier for you to edit payslips but also to calculate mandatory declarations. No more worrying about the counting of paid vacation days. Everything is done automatically or almost because there can always be lots of errors that you may not be able to detect yourself ... For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for your all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 5 Advantages of Electronic Onboarding June 30, 2022A pretty strong argument can be made that the onboarding process might be a make-or-break moment when it comes to new employees. Onboarding introduces new employees to the company’s culture and vision while familiarizing them with policies and procedures that are vital to their success in the company. In short, onboarding lays the foundation for […]
- Legal Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring Seasonal Employees June 27, 2022If your business relies on seasonal employees to keep your busy season manageable, there are several ways you can leave yourself open to legal issues if you’re not fully aware of how to deal with this type of workforce. While seasonal employees are not eligible for certain benefits and aren’t protected by the law in […]
- 5 Reasons You're Paying Overtime Incorrectly | Unfiltered HR e.014 June 23, 2022Overtime is not as simple as "Time and a Half". Especially in NY State, there are a number of factors that go into calculating overtime rates. And not knowing them can cost your business thousands of dollars.
- A Checklist for a Comprehensive HR Compliance Audit June 29, 2022Human resources is responsible for talent acquisition, employee retention, and ensuring smooth day-to-day administration. However, there’s one additional role that all HR professionals play, which is perhaps the most important: acting as the first line of defense against legal issues.Muhammad Talha
- What Is a Pooled Employer Plan (PEP)? June 23, 2022Employers have been using defined contribution plans to attract and retain top talentsince the launch of 401(k)s in 1978. These plans transferred most of the risk involved with defined-benefit plans from the employers to the employees. The only problem? Managing a 401(k) comes with high administrative costs that most small businesses can’t afford. As a […]Muhammad Talha
- How to Increase Your Employee Retention Rate June 16, 2022People continue to quit their jobs at a mind-boggling rate as the Great Resignation continues. More than 4.4 million people left their jobs in 2022 so far. Employees are being more selective about the employers, company cultures, and the nature of the work.Muhammad Talha
- Why Do Companies Hire on Third-Party Payroll? February 4, 2021While most operators would suggest that salaries and payments are the business’s strategic components since it populates the Sales, General & Administrative line item, a significant portion of businesses across the globe outsource it to third-party service providers. As per a Deloitte survey, 24%-27% of firms across North America, Latin America, EMEA, and APAC outsourced […]paybooks
- Duties and Responsibilities of Payroll Administrator January 27, 2021Payroll administrators play a critical role in the HR department of every company – they are responsible for ensuring that all the employees within the organization are getting paid accurately and punctually. These professionals oversee all the processes attached to the payroll systems of the company. From administrative activities such as calculating hours and taxes […]paybooks
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Open Source Payroll Software January 21, 2021Payroll software is a holistic payment system that is associated with employment tax filing and payment. Spreadsheets have been the norm for managing a payroll but it doesn’t exact on precision. According to research conducted, 88% of spreadsheets contain human-made errors. An open HRMS Payroll can streamline the way payroll is managed. It can also […]paybooks
- IRS Increases Mileage Rates June 28, 2022The higher mileage rates, which are used to calculate certain tax deductions for business and other uses of a car, will take effect on July 1.
- The difference between raising wages versus adding fringe benefits. June 23, 2022With inflation on the rise many people are looking to get the most out of their jobs. This can be through a raise or through adding fringe benefits.
- Cash or No Cash? June 15, 2022In a constantly evolving economic landscape, how close are we to the reality of an entirely cashless society?
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.