Payroll Some blogs that talk about bonus, pay, salary and variable
Some blogs that talk about bonus, pay, salary and variable. Because everyone enjoys earning bonuses, it improves their lives and stimulates employees to perform better in their daily tasks. Compensation is a major issue for many employees who are having difficult ends of the month. The pay which is supposed to be indexed to the cost of living, but which does not always follow in practice is a real political debate. Choosing payroll software is a real solution for your business. ... It will make it easier for you to edit payslips but also to calculate mandatory declarations. No more worrying about the counting of paid vacation days. Everything is done automatically or almost because there can always be lots of errors that you may not be able to detect yourself ... For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for your all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- There Is Still a Backlog of Almost a Million ERC Claims June 2, 2023If you are a small business owner and have been waiting a long time for your ERC claim to be processed, you are not alone. There is currently a backlog of nearly one million unprocessed Employee Retention Credit (ERC) claims. But, if you are in New York, you now have an ally in Senator Kirsten […]
- Unfiltered HR | Recruiting & Selecting The Right People For Your Business May 25, 2023Hiring the wrong people can be COSTLY 💸In this episode, Emily Martin (Ally HR Partners) and Jennifer Strait explain what you SHOULD do, and what you MUST do to attract and select the right people to help your company grow.
- NYS Minimum Wage Increases Included in 2024 Budget May 17, 2023Starting in 2024, Minimum Wage in New York State will increase incrementally over a three-year period, then be tied to inflation, Gov. Kathy Hochul announced earlier this month.
- How to motivate employees? April 24, 2023Every Monday, your employees or workforce comes to the office to work and add value to your company. If your employees have the same routine every week, the work tends to get monotonous, and they might get demotivated. Every manager struggles from time to time to keep their team members motivated, and experienced managers understand […]paybooks
- 5 ways HR can improve work–life balance in the workplace December 27, 2022Did you know most health concerns come from a disturbed work–life balance? Thus, balancing work and personal life is important to staying more productive while developing meaningful relationships and nurturing the ones we already have. But, with the pandemic, the dynamic has shifted. Unfortunately, for some employees, it’s an unending cycle of burnout and stress […]paybooks
- 7 ways to prioritize employee health in 2023 December 27, 2022Every year presents fresh prospects for workforce assistance. To promote a healthier workplace, businesses are investing in wellness initiatives. The recent economic downturn, widespread layoffs, and other cost-cutting measures have heightened the importance of worker health. Workplace well-being is the physical and mental health effects of one’s duties, stress, and work environment. Well-being extends beyond […]paybooks
- Journey Welcomes Jason Kuri as New Chief Technology Officer April 6, 2023Journey Payroll & HR, one of the fastest-growing payroll and human resource providers in the country, is excited to announce the appointment of Jay Kuri as its new Chief Technology Officer. With over 20 years of experience in running successful software and technology organizations, Jay is a seasoned technology executive with a proven track record […]rebecca
- Kirsten Madland Becomes President of Journey Franchising March 23, 2023Journey Payroll & HR is honored to announce the promotion of Kirsten Madland as the new President of Journey Franchising. Kirsten joined Journey in 2012 as a Payroll Specialist and has been promoted numerous times throughout the years. Kirsten became a Shareholder in 2018 and is now moving into the President of Franchising role serving […]rebecca
- Introducing Journey’s New President of Success and Happiness January 5, 2023President of Success and Happiness is a revolutionary title in the Payroll and Human Resource industry and one that is not handed out lightly. Journey’s focus is to keep heart in every decision. As they continue their rapid growth, this is one more step to make Journey stand on top of the Payroll & HR industry. […]rebecca
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.