Some HR Human Resources blogs to follow
An integral part of the functioning of companies, HR Human Resources is an exciting universe that reflects working conditions, company management, the daily problems of life at work, the famous debate on teleworking, the health crisis, remuneration, recruitment, discrimination, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Setting goals and KPIs: How HR software can help September 17, 2021In many roles, team members will be assigned goals to achieve or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve over a set period of time. From meeting sales targets to gaining qualifications in a specific domain such as becoming CIPD accredited or completing the next level of progression for a Chartered Institute of Marketing course; defining […]
- Your complete guide on how to calculate the absence rate of your staff September 15, 2021For HR teams, calculating your team’s absence rates can be an effective tool to help manage your workforce, identify any potential issues and ensure that you can easily manage your team. In this article, we will look at one of the most popular methods to calculate the absence rate, the Bradford factor, so that you […]
- How much paternity leave are fathers entitled to? September 13, 2021If your staff member’s partner is pregnant, adopting a child or having a baby through a surrogate, they will be eligible for statutory paternity leave and pay. In this article, we break down what those eligible staff members are entitled to in 2021. To learn more about paternity leave and pay, check out the UK […]
Latest news from : Natural HR (hr science )
- How to Benefit From Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs | HR Cloud September 17, 2021Despite its name, employee rewards and recognition programs also benefit the companies themselves. A recent survey on Business News Daily notes that companies who offer such incentives can increase their weekly profits by upwards of $104,000. Aside from this, SHRM finds that companies that regularly impart rewards and recognition can increase employee retention and productivity. […]
- How to Start New Employee Onboarding - A Complete Guide | HR Cloud September 16, 2021Onboarding can be defined as the period between your new hire’s first day on the job and the end of their induction period into the company. The importance of this well-prepared and smooth induction period might be even more crucial as the world continues to accelerate, and employee preferences change rapidly. Increasing job-hopping, freelancing, taking […]
- 9 Remote Working Mistakes Costing Your Business | HR Cloud September 15, 2021Did you know working remotely existed even before the internet was created? Working from home was the norm back in the day when blacksmiths and carpenters set up shop at their homes. Later on, designated office spaces caught on and became the standard. However, the global pandemic completely changed how companies viewed working from home. […]
Latest news from : HR Cloud (hr science )
- Six ways to make sure return-to-work interviews after sickness happen September 17, 2021Carrying out return-to-work interviews after a sickness absence has many benefits. Not only do interviews give line managers a better idea of how to support employees returning, but the information gleaned during an interview can also be useful to the […] The post Six ways to make sure return-to-work interviews after sickness happen appeared first […]
- Mum’s the word – HR’s doing well with privacy and confidentiality September 14, 2021Privacy and data security were the big talking points in 2018 when the GDPR came into force, but there was always a danger that when the buzz died down, so too would companies’ interest in this area. Fortunately, this doesn’t […] The post Mum’s the word – HR’s doing well with privacy and confidentiality appeared […]
- Ten tips for overcoming resistance to change September 10, 2021Change is a fact of life and we’ve had a lot of it in the past couple of years. Despite this, it’s also a given that most people don’t like it. Whether it’s a major company restructure or simply a […] The post Ten tips for overcoming resistance to change appeared first on Cezanne HR.
Latest news from : Hannah Mandapat (hr science )
- Interview: Aisling Teillard (Founder – Our Tandem) September 17, 2021Duration: 23 minutes Lucy talks to Ailsing Tellard, founder of performance management tool Our Tandem about helping employees to own their performance and careers. The post Interview: Aisling Teillard (Founder – Our Tandem) appeared first on Disruptive HR.
- Interview: Imola Richards (Global Manager HR Leadership Programme, GE) September 17, 2021Duration: 28 minutes Lucy talks to Imola Richards from GE about HR leadership development and sustaining the ability to challenge the status quo. The post Interview: Imola Richards (Global Manager HR Leadership Programme, GE) appeared first on Disruptive HR.
- Let’s stop compensating for poor managers September 13, 2021HR's desire to compensate for poor managers can end up making things worse. It's time to stop compensating for poor managers. The post Let’s stop compensating for poor managers appeared first on Disruptive HR.
Latest news from : Lucy Adams (hr science )
- HR automation: how to build the right tech stack for your business September 10, 2021Find out how to progressively automate your HR processes and admin tasks, whether you’re a 10, 60 or 100-people company.
- How to reclaim your working day with self-service HR software September 6, 2021Discover how to choose the right HR self-service portal — so you can stop being the bottleneck for every single HR query coming your way.
- HR checklist for startups: 4 steps to set up your team for success August 24, 2021Download our HR checklist for startups for free in PDF format to help set up your team for success, and complete it with our advice without missing any step.
Latest news from : Angèle Chevalier (hr science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.