Some HR Human Resources blogs to follow
An integral part of the functioning of companies, HR Human Resources is an exciting universe that reflects working conditions, company management, the daily problems of life at work, the famous debate on teleworking, the health crisis, remuneration, recruitment, discrimination, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Why HR metrics are important September 27, 2022The post Why HR metrics are important appeared first on Natural HR.Sweet Digital
- What does HR reporting mean? September 27, 2022The post What does HR reporting mean? appeared first on Natural HR.Sweet Digital
- Sarah Dowzell makes shortlist for Women in Tech Awards September 16, 2022We’re delighted to share that our COO and Natural HR’s co-founder, Sarah Dowzell has been shortlisted for not one, but two categories in the Women in Tech Awards! A finalist in the ‘Tech professional (non-coding)’ and ‘Tech entrepreneur’ categories, Sarah has been recognised for the crucial role she’s played — not just in bringing Natural HR […]Paige Fox
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Onboarding Large Outsourced Teams October 3, 2022The business practice of outsourcing has been around for quite some time. Generally speaking, outsourcing involves subcontracting a job to a third party. But nowadays, the concept of looking for an outsourced partner may extend to a variety of applications. Outsourcing enables organizations to delegate a particular function — such as the recruitment process, customer […]HR Cloud
- 10 Employee Engagement Ideas To Reduce Stress Among Your Staff September 30, 2022In today's fast-paced world, it is more important than ever to keep up with the latest technology. With the help of software, managing any company has never been easier. However, It's known that engaged and happy employees are more on board and productive. Engaged employees will stay with the organization for a more extended time, […]HR Cloud
- How Enterprise Software Solutions Helps to Boost Employee Engagement in Organizations September 28, 2022Enterprise software or apps have significantly contributed to global organizations for fulfilling operations and employee productivity regardless of location. In today’s business scenario, enterprising software can be found across all the departments in an organization ranging from project management, sales, and human resource to marketing. Enterprise application software (EAS) is always aimed to provide high […]HR Cloud
- How to Manage Difficult Conversations – 8 Top Tips October 4, 2022No-one likes having difficult work conversations – but as a manager, it’s inevitable that at some point an issue will arise that has to be addressed. It may be that an employee’s performance has been consistently under par, a project […] The post How to Manage Difficult Conversations – 8 Top Tips appeared first on […]Paul Bauer
- Five Ways to Strike the Right Balance With Absence Management September 29, 2022A looming recession and growing cost of living crisis have put just about every business onto the back foot. With finances squeezed and labour markets becoming tighter, every organisation will be looking to operate as efficiently as possible. However, if […] The post Five Ways to Strike the Right Balance With Absence Management appeared first […]Paul Bauer
- Cash bonuses: how can HR ensure they’re effective? September 26, 2022Is cash king in your business? It’s no secret that using cash bonuses or monetary-based incentives remain a popular method of motivating a workforce. In fact, despite the tough financial climate, they still seem to be the go-to method for […] The post Cash bonuses: how can HR ensure they’re effective? appeared first on Cezanne […]Paul Bauer
- HR: Human, Not Process, Experts September 20, 2022One of my least comfortable memories as an HR Director was presenting a new pay and grading system to my senior leadership team. My team had worked for months on it – and in my view, it was a thing of beauty. We had reduced the number of levels from 17 to 6 to make […]Lucy Adams
- The consequences of giving up ratings August 30, 2022We’ve read the research, we’ve got the feedback from our people, or we’ve reflected on our own experiences. So, we all now know that rating people doesn’t help improve performance or motivation. And yet, we really worry about what will happen if we get rid of them! In this blog we look at the consequences […]Lucy Adams
- What did the Covid crisis teach us about HR? August 16, 2022Many of you will be enjoying a return to pre-pandemic normality. I am just loving the revival of freedoms that we took for granted two years ago – seeing family and friends, having the option to travel, not having my glasses steam up when I’m wearing a mask. All the usual stuff. Returning to normal […]Lucy Adams
- 5 essential HR Automation tips for your small business or startup September 23, 2022Get the 5 essential HR automation tips you need to build a strong business and get ahead of the competition – first one, prioritise…Hannah Wenman
- HR automation examples for small businesses September 7, 2022Let’s have a look at some real-life use cases and examples of how you can automate HR processes at your small business.Giulia Turbiglio
- The 3 HR processes to automate at your small business September 1, 2022Automating your HR processes – that's what you need to make your life easier, but how do you go about it? Find out hereAngèle Chevalier
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.