Hiring Recruitment Staffing HR Blog
Hiring Recruitment Staffing HR Blog Here are some blogs around the theme of recruitment because it is a complex subject and which is very important for companies. Finding rare talent is a real challenge for recruiters. Attract talents, know how to keep them, perpetuate knowledge are all problems facing recruiters, HR managers, etc. So much so that certain jobs have emerged as Chief happyness officer, that is to say the one who ensures that employees are happy in the company and have not planned to go elsewhere because when an employee leaves a position, usually at a cost and it is not trivial. On the following blogs, you will find news on the world of recruitment, new ways of doing things, digital recruitment strategy, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 6 Recruitment Lessons We Can Learn from Olympic Sports September 13, 2021Between athletes’ availability challenges and qualification requirements, managing the national Olympics team is much like a business recruitment process. You need to watch carefully what you have at your disposal and make sure you place the right people where you need them the most. Inspired by this year’s very special Olympic games in Tokyo, we […]
- 3 Theories of forgetting (and what they mean for recruiter training) September 6, 2021After our critical look at Ebbinghaus’ Forgetting Curve, we’ve been digging deeper into how memory works and, most importantly, why recruiters forget the things they learn. By science or coincidence, Ebbinghaus’ conclusion that we forget on a curve is sound. It’s something we see every day. But why do we forget information at all? Why […]
- How to give recruiters the peer learning they’ve been missing August 31, 2021The ways the Covid-19 pandemic has affected us all are too numerous to list. We’ve all had to shift our way of working in record time – and continue to adapt as things change month after month. But one thing stands out to us: recruiters haven’t been able to learn from their peers for one […]
Latest news from : Recruitment Juice (hiring hr science )
- 5 Key Direct Sourcing Risks August 13, 2021As we emerge from worldwide economic disruption, shifts in organizational structures and processes are driving a major workforce transformation. To this end, 77% of executives worldwide believe the freelance and gig workforce will markedly supersede full-time employees within the next 5 years. Thus, business leaders across industries are looking for new, innovative ways to drive […]
- What is the difference between Direct Sourcing Technology and Vendor Management Systems? August 4, 2021At some point in the early stages of implementing a Direct Sourcing strategy, you will undoubtedly find yourself at a technology crossroads, wondering what technology is required to drive a successful Direct Sourcing strategy. Further, how is this technology different to your current technology stack? And does it even connect with your current contingent workforce […]
- Tactics for Effortless High Volume Hiring July 28, 2021The key challenge faced by recruitment leaders when running high volume hiring campaigns is that scale often equals long lead times, poor candidate experiences or costly decisions to outsource hiring to specialist recruitment agencies. In an ideal world, recruitment technology would support HVH by delivering rapid predictive screening and full recruitment automation powered by Artificial […]
Latest news from : The LiveHire Team (hiring hr science )
- Biden Administration Announces Vaccination Mandate Rules September 13, 2021Q: What do employers need to know about the Biden administration’s new vaccine mandate? A: Following the Biden administration’s September 9 announcement, employers are brimming with questions about the forthcoming White House COVID-19 vaccination mandate plan. Must all employers mandate the vaccine? Which employees are covered? When will the requirements take effect? What steps should... […]
- NY District Court Rules ADA Does Not Apply to Internet-Only Businesses September 2, 2021Q: Does the ADA apply to internet-only businesses? A: The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York recently ruled that the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) does not apply to websites that maintain no connection to a brick-and-mortar retail location based on a strict construction of the statutory language. Currently, the circuits... […]
- Oregon Employment Law Update August 12, 2021Q: What new employment laws impact Oregon employers? A. The employment law landscape is shifting in Oregon, with this year’s legislative session bringing several noteworthy changes to the state’s employment laws. In this blog post, we explore some of the more significant changes passed in 2021 and forecast what may come our way in the... […]
Latest news from : Emily Reber (hiring hr science )
- Talent Talk | Achieving an unbiased hiring process: The power of combining HR tools September 15, 2021The post Talent Talk | Achieving an unbiased hiring process: The power of combining HR tools appeared first on Recruitee.
- Polywork: a new platform for social recruitment September 15, 2021The post Polywork: a new platform for social recruitment appeared first on Recruitee.
- 9 winning employee wellbeing activities for the workplace September 10, 2021The post 9 winning employee wellbeing activities for the workplace appeared first on Recruitee.
Latest news from : Martina Di Gregorio (hiring hr science )
- Stand out from the crowd by using employee video to tell your company story September 16, 2021The post Stand out from the crowd by using employee video to tell your company story appeared first on iCIMS | The Leading Cloud Recruiting Software.
- 3 façons d’augmenter la puissance de votre ATS pour engager les candidats September 16, 2021The post 3 façons d’augmenter la puissance de votre ATS pour engager les candidats appeared first on iCIMS | The Leading Cloud Recruiting Software.
- How to fill healthcare positions for on-the-go candidates September 15, 2021The post How to fill healthcare positions for on-the-go candidates appeared first on iCIMS | The Leading Cloud Recruiting Software.
Latest news from : Emily McMichael (hiring hr science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.