Hiring Recruitment Staffing HR Blog
Hiring Recruitment Staffing HR Blog Here are some blogs around the theme of recruitment because it is a complex subject and which is very important for companies. Finding rare talent is a real challenge for recruiters. Attract talents, know how to keep them, perpetuate knowledge are all problems facing recruiters, HR managers, etc. So much so that certain jobs have emerged as Chief happyness officer, that is to say the one who ensures that employees are happy in the company and have not planned to go elsewhere because when an employee leaves a position, usually at a cost and it is not trivial. On the following blogs, you will find news on the world of recruitment, new ways of doing things, digital recruitment strategy, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Everything You Need to Know About SaaS Recruiting Software January 10, 2022We’re lucky to have various software solutions that help recruiters stay on top of their candidate databases and make the right selections. In fact, recruiters have been relying on these solutions for decades. The latest trend you want to jump on board (albeit also a decade old) is the use of SaaS recruiting software. SaaS […]
- The Impact of Automation on Employment December 27, 2021There is little consistency between experts regarding how profound the impact of automation on employment will be in the near future. While some fear that many jobs will be lost, mainly those of the youngest, oldest, and less-educated workers, others claim that automation will create new jobs and fulfill the gap. But with new technologies […]
- What recruitment in 2021 can tell us about 2022 December 20, 2021As we reach the end of another pandemic year, some things feel reassuringly normal. Throughout 2021, we’ve seen more recruiters get back to business as usual, recover well from a challenging 2020, and prepare for a confident bounce back. For us, it’s been a successful year. Business is booming as we continue to grow and […]
Latest news from : Recruitment Juice (hiring hr science )
- Candidate Sourcing for Staffing Firms October 18, 2021What is candidate sourcing? Candidate sourcing involves searching for and qualifying eligible candidates for job opportunities which they have not applied for. These candidates may be active or passive. Industry reports indicate sourced candidates are more likely to be hired compared to applicants. The challenges of candidate sourcing for staffing agencies include: candidate shortages in […]
- SAP SuccessFactors and LiveHire Integration September 28, 2021Best of both worlds: SAP SuccessFactors and LiveHire experience layer Most large organisations will have a Human Capital Management (HCM) software platform as their central HR technology. For organisations wishing to blend a best-of-breed with an all-in-one technology strategy, using a HCM platform such as SAP SuccessFactors with a talent acquisition, mobility and engagement software […]
- 5 Key Direct Sourcing Risks August 13, 2021As we emerge from worldwide economic disruption, shifts in organizational structures and processes are driving a major workforce transformation. To this end, 77% of executives worldwide believe the freelance and gig workforce will markedly supersede full-time employees within the next 5 years. Thus, business leaders across industries are looking for new, innovative ways to drive […]
Latest news from : The LiveHire Team (hiring hr science )
- US Supreme Court Issues Rulings in Challenge to OSHA Vaccine and Testing ETS and CMS Interim Final Rule January 13, 2022Q: Did the U.S. Supreme Court issue a ruling in the challenge to OSHA’s vaccine and testing emergency temporary standard (ETS) and CMS interim final rule (IFR)? A: Yes. On January 13, the Court granted the applications for stays of the OSHA ETS. Conversely, the Court granted the federal government’s request to overturn the injunctions... […]
- Overview of New California Employment Laws January 12, 2022Q: Now that 2021 is behind us, what are the new California employment law changes for 2022? A: While employers continued to grapple with the effects of COVID-19 on their businesses, last year’s California legislative actions led to relatively fewer employment law changes than usual for the upcoming 2022 year. Below find descriptions of new... […]
- NYC Releases Guidance on December 27 Vaccination Mandate December 22, 2021Q: Has New York City provided any additional details on the employer vaccination mandate? A: As we previously discussed, effective December 27, all private employers in New York City will be required to implement a vaccine mandate for their employees. The policy must provide that all employees who work in-person in a workplace with other... […]
Latest news from : Jessica Rothenberg (hiring hr science )
- 3 talent acquisition trends shaping the 2022 workforce January 11, 2022The post 3 talent acquisition trends shaping the 2022 workforce appeared first on iCIMS | The Leading Cloud Recruiting Software.
- Una cartografía de competencias para optimizar la formación January 11, 2022The post Una cartografía de competencias para optimizar la formación appeared first on iCIMS | The Leading Cloud Recruiting Software.
- Come personalizzare al meglio la candidate journey January 11, 2022The post Come personalizzare al meglio la candidate journey appeared first on iCIMS | The Leading Cloud Recruiting Software.
Latest news from : Alessandro Gorla (hiring hr science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.