Some vegan cooking blogs to read
As they say All tastes are in nature, some want to eat meat and some not. In addition, one day we will arrive in a society where there will no longer be enough animals to feed everyone so why not try vegan cuisine a little and rediscover the benefits of vegetables and seeds of all kinds ... your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 15 Minimalist Shopping Tips To Help You Master Your Temptations Today May 13, 2022Minimalist shopping is where you seek to purchase the bare minimum amount of items necessary to meet your needs — either by only acquiring essential items or by seeking out the most versatile and long-lasting versions of everyday items. Don’t mistake minimalist shopping for deprivation (although minimalism can certainly be a position of relative privilege)....
- The 7 Best Vegan Apps to Make Plant-Based Living a Breeze in 2022 May 6, 2022Going vegan doesn’t have to be complicated. It can be effortless with the right tools. This blog post covers the best vegan apps to make life easy for you. We’ve included restaurant finders, recipe apps, nutrition trackers, fitness programs and barcode scanners. So whether you’re transitioning to veganism or a seasoned pro, there’s something for...
- 5 Warning Signs You Have Clutter Blindness (Including Solutions) May 3, 2022Clutter blindness is a real thing. When you become so used to seeing clutter in your environment, you stop noticing it altogether. Before becoming a minimalist, I experienced clutter blindness all the time. I thought my environment was pretty tidy. But as soon as I removed the clutter, I became super sensitive to it. I...
Latest news from : Michael Ofei (food health vegan )
- 12 Vegan Fish Recipes That Will Change the Way You “Sea” Food May 13, 2022Whether you’re serving them up at a dinner party or enjoying them at home, these 12 vegan seafood recipes are sure to make a splash. Made with ingredients like artichoke, tofu, and hearts of palm, these recipes show that when it comes to plant-based foods, “any-fin” is possible. Vegan “Fish” and Chips Have you ever...Read […]
- How to Cook Tofu: A Beginner’s Guide May 13, 2022We’re here to teach you the basics. Here’s everything you need to know about how to cook tofu and make it delicious every time. The post How to Cook Tofu: A Beginner’s Guide appeared first on ChooseVeg.
- Travel the World with Our Ultimate Map of AAPI Foodies and Influencers May 9, 2022May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, and we are celebrating with a guide that highlights 12 Asian American and Pacific Islander foodies and influencers who are shaping the plant-based community. The post Travel the World with Our Ultimate Map of AAPI Foodies and Influencers appeared first on ChooseVeg.
Latest news from : Drae Solberg (food health vegan )
- Simply Pasta: Vegan Spaghetti alla Noce e Funghi May 13, 2022Simply Pasta is a monthly recipe column in which Best of Vegan contributor Teri-Ann Carty delves into her 20-year experience in fine dining and shares her best practices and recipes for making amazing pasta. In the new installment of Simply Pasta, she talks about her experience working for an Italian family and traces her easy, […]
- Vegan Roasted Potato Salad with Coriander Feta Cream & Harissa Pistachio Crunch May 4, 2022All About the Veg! is a biweekly recipe column where Best of Vegan contributor Seiran Sinjari breaks down one amazing plant at a time. In today’s column, she takes a closer look at coriander, both fresh and dry. Her vegan roasted potato salad recipe is next-level delicious, with generous use of zesty vegan coriander feta […]
- One Step at a Time: Tips on Developing Sustainable Habits (with Vegan Recipes!) April 22, 2022Happy Earth Day! In this article, professional food photographer and Best of Vegan contributor Sarah Kermalli (aka @sculptedkitchen) shares her tips on developing sustainable habits and a few nutritious and filling plant-based meal ideas that are as good for you as they are for the environment! One Step at a Time: Tips on Developing Sustainable […]
Latest news from : Best of Vegan (food health vegan )
- Stuffed Zucchini May 12, 2022These stuffed zucchini with rice, kidney beans, and bell pepper make the perfect weeknight dinner for the whole family. The recipe is very easy to make, insanely delicious, and super healthy. Why This Recipe Works I’ve been making this recipe for years and it was actually one of the very first recipes I posted on... […]
- Baba Ganoush May 2, 2022This easy baba ganoush makes such a delicious and healthy dip or appetizer. It’s great with pita, flatbread, or as a side dish to falafel and tabouleh. And the recipe couldn’t be much easier! Why This Recipe Works I usually eat hummus, but baba ganoush is such a great alternative. In the Middle East it’s... […]
- Greek Salad April 27, 2022This easy Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and bell pepper is the perfect side dish and I absolutely love making it for picnics and BBQs. It’s tossed with an easy red wine vinaigrette and it’s fresh, healthy, and ready in no time! Why This Recipe Works This Greek salad is hands down one of... […]
Latest news from : Sina (food health vegan )
- Vegan Creamy BBQ Chickpeas and Lentils April 9, 2022Learn how to make the most delicious Vegan Creamy BBQ Chickpeas and Lentils using simple wholesome ingredients and a homemade bbq sauce! We all love easy and quick vegan dinners, am I right? These vegan creamy bbq chickpeas and lentils fit the bill. You only need a few simple ingredients and about 15 minutes to... […]
- Best Vegan Carrot Cake (Oil-free!) March 17, 2022This is the Best Vegan Carrot Cake you’ll try! The spices are spot on, it’s incredibly moist, fluffy texture and super simple and easy to make! VEGAN CARROT CAKE I couldn’t believe how delicious this vegan carrot cake turned out! I imagine you will all love it as much as my vegan lemon cake! It... […]
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookie Protein Bites March 11, 2022Learn how to make the most delicious vegan protein bites with the flavor of a snickerdoodle cookie flavor! 7 ingredients, 10 minutes is all you need to make these healthy gluten-free protein bites! These Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookie Protein Bites are everything you love in the cookie, but without all the butter and extra sugar. These... […]
Latest news from : [email protected] (food health vegan )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.