Some vegan cooking blogs to read
As they say All tastes are in nature, some want to eat meat and some not. In addition, one day we will arrive in a society where there will no longer be enough animals to feed everyone so why not try vegan cuisine a little and rediscover the benefits of vegetables and seeds of all kinds ... your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 7 Ways To Develop a Minimalist Mindset Today September 13, 2022You’ve been programmed to believe that more is better. You’re told that you must buy the newest iPhone, have the most Instagram followers, and live in the biggest house in the nicest neighbourhood. And for what? To keep up with the Joneses? To impress your friends, family, and everyone who has ever doubted you? Striving...Michael Ofei
- Is Glue Vegan? Are Adhesives Still Made From Horses? September 10, 2022Is glue vegan? While most modern glues are synthetic, some adhesives are animal-derived—either through collagen, a protein in the connective tissue of animals, or the horns or hooves of mammals. Some plant-based alternatives exist, usually made from starch or cellulose. So, it depends on the type of glue you’re using. But even with this awareness,...Michael Ofei
- 5 Inspiring Tiny House YouTube Channels To Binge in 2022 August 19, 2022Since getting into minimalism and sustainable living, I’ve naturally been fascinated with tiny homes. And after many years of watching tiny house youtube channels, my wife and I finally decided to purchase land and build our first tiny. Our story isn’t unique. Many folks get into tiny living as a result of these channels. I’ve...Michael Ofei
- Help Animals and Save Money During Mercy For Animals’ Black Friday Sale November 28, 2022Mercy For Animals’ Black Friday sale is on. Now through December 1, get 15% or more off everything in our store! Support our vital work and save money as you shop our wide variety of Mercy For Animals logo and compassionate apparel, drinkware, holiday cards, and gifts. Here are some of our favorite deals. Happy...Read […]Tammy Borchert
- Enjoying the World Cup? Here Are 6 Soccer Players Who Eat Plant-Based November 18, 2022Some of the most iconic soccer players credit vegan eating as key in kick-starting their athletic performance. Check out these inspiring stories! The post Enjoying the World Cup? Here Are 6 Soccer Players Who Eat Plant-Based appeared first on ChooseVeg.Kimberly Johnson
- 11 Vegan Stuffing Recipes That Will Impress Your Friends and Family November 11, 2022Stuffing, or dressing, is a beloved side dish boasting myriad ingredients that can be mixed and matched to your heart’s content. Whether you’re cooking it for Thanksgiving, another holiday, or a random Tuesday, these 11 delicious vegan stuffing recipes are sure to impress. Super Traditional Vegan Stuffing This tasty vegan stuffing recipe uses traditional ingredients,...Read […]Hannah Bugga
- Roasted Olive Tomato Soup November 16, 2022Columnist Seiran Sinjari is back with a recipe that’s perfect for colder days: Vegan Roasted Olive Tomato Soup. Her recipe column All About the Veg! is all about highlighting the versatility of fruits and vegetables by shining a spotlight on a different one in each of her articles. Today is all about tomatoes. Roasted Olive Tomato Soup […]Best of Vegan
- Vegan Flaky, Buttery Chinese “Egg” Tarts November 10, 2022Helen Au is the creator and author of the vegan blog “With Helen”. This Vegan Flaky, Buttery Chinese “Egg” Tart recipe is an exclusive recipe from her new book, Cozy Vegan Pies and Tarts. Vegan Flaky, Buttery Chinese “Egg” Tarts You cannot walk into a Chinese bakery without getting a Chinese egg tart. It is one […]Best of Vegan
- How to Make Sauerkraut November 10, 2022It’s shockingly easy to make sauerkraut. Requiring just three ingredients (cabbage, salt and water), if you leave it on the countertop for a few days you’ll end up with a lightly tangy, savoury and salty sauerkraut that tastes much better than store-bought versions and doesn’t have that strong vinegary taste. The Benefits of Eating Sauerkraut […]Best of Vegan
- Christmas Crunch November 28, 2022This sweet and salty Christmas crunch mix makes a wonderful Holiday treat! The recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and it makes the perfect homemade gift for family and friends. Why This Recipe Works If you are looking for an easy homemade gift for this year’s Holiday season, you should definitely check out... […]Sina
- Vegan Rice Pudding November 21, 2022This vegan rice pudding with cinnamon and stewed berries is simply the perfect feel-good dessert for the whole family. It’s so incredibly creamy, soft, and super easy to make. Why This Recipe Works I’ve always enjoyed eating rice pudding. And it’s so easy to make. You need only 2 minutes of active preparation time! I... […]Sina
- Vegan Salmon November 14, 2022This pan-fried vegan salmon is perfect if you miss fish. It’s tender, flaky, packed with flavors of the sea, and it’s super crispy on the outside with a crispy skin made of nori. Why This Recipe Works Before I turned vegan, I really loved salmon. Especially with a creamy dill sauce and crispy potatoes. Let’s... […]Sina
- Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes (Gluten-free Options!) November 19, 2022The Best Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes to impress your family and guests! Most of these are gluten-free and all are oil-free as well! Nobody will miss the turkey! Vegans, non-vegans, everybody loves these recipes. I hope this Vegan Thanksgiving Meal Plan and dinner menu gives you lots of ideas and helps you all out and can... […][email protected]
- Vegan Apple Crisp In A Mug November 14, 2022This Vegan Apple Crisp in a mug is the perfect healthy fall dessert! It is also oil-free, gluten-free and made in the microwave and ready in just a few minutes! VEGAN APPLE CRISP IN A MUG I have the perfect Fall dessert for you with this delicious healthy vegan apple crisp in a mug! Perfectly... […][email protected]
- 4 Week Workout Plan November 5, 2022So excited to share my 4 week workout plan! $13.99 WORKOUT BONUS PLAN (22 PAGES, 11 RECIPES) Features my go-to high protein recipes PLUS brand new (never released) protein balls recipes. BUY NOW! $10.99 WORKOUT ONLY PLAN (11 PAGES, NO RECIPES) BUY NOW! Ever since I started sharing my workouts, fitness tips and higher protein meals... […][email protected]
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.