Some vegan cooking blogs to read
As they say All tastes are in nature, some want to eat meat and some not. In addition, one day we will arrive in a society where there will no longer be enough animals to feed everyone so why not try vegan cuisine a little and rediscover the benefits of vegetables and seeds of all kinds ... your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What’s The Future of Work? (And How We’re Preparing) – Episode 068 September 17, 2021The combination of automation and a global pandemic has pushed society into a new norm of work. There’s no escaping the digital revolution as it impacts every industry. Lockdowns have given us some time to take a step back to evaluate what’s important and what work-life balance should look like. In this episode, we share...
- No-Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake Bars (Gluten-Free) September 15, 2021These vegan mango cheesecake bars are the ideal summer dessert. They’re super creamy, refreshing, easy to make and the perfect crowd pleaser! Using minimal ingredients, this three-layer mango dessert takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, and the rest is chill time. I love that I can make it and just let it set in...
- 15 Lessons We’ve Learned Since Becoming Vegans – Episode 067 September 2, 2021As we recently celebrated our 7th vegan anniversary, we thought it would be interesting to share what we’ve learned. In this conversation, we compare what we expected to experience when we first transitioned with how things have panned out. Whether you’re veg-curious, a new vegan, or have been living cruelty-free for decades; we trust you’ll...
Latest news from : The Minimalist Vegan (food health vegan )
- Champions of Breakfast: Urge Major Restaurant Chains to Add Vegan Breakfast Entrees September 16, 2021A Champion of Breakfast is a trailblazing restaurant chain that offers delicious plant-based breakfast dishes. We’re calling on Black Bear Diner, Denny’s, Waffle House, and Bob Evans to step up to the plate and become a true winner. The post Champions of Breakfast: Urge Major Restaurant Chains to Add Vegan Breakfast Entrees appeared first on […]
- 9 of the Easiest Vegan Summer Recipes You’ll Ever Make August 27, 2021Summer is a time to chill and take it easy. So enjoy these super-simple plant-based recipes before it’s over. Camping hacks, pasta (mmm, carbs!), summer soup, and dessert are all on the list and include ingredients you probably already have. Compassionate Caviar Add any veggies or beans you want. Red, pinto, go wild! Summer Pasta...Read […]
- Chipotle Launches New Vegan Chorizo in Select Cities August 19, 2021Holy guacamole! Chipotle, the fast-casual chain known for fresh food and quality ingredients, just added a new plant-based chorizo to its menu! Flavored with smoked peppers, oregano, and garlic, this new vegan offering is sure to spice up your usual burrito or bowl. Plus, it’s packed with 20 grams of protein, so it’s as nutritious...Read […]
Latest news from : Sarah Von Alt (food health vegan )
- 15+ Creative Vegan Cheeseburger-Inspired Recipes (That Aren’t Burgers!) September 18, 2021It’s National Cheeseburger Day, and we invite you to celebrate everyone’s favorite burger creatively with our selection vegan cheeseburger-inspired recipes that range from dips, bites, fries, and pop tarts to pasta, salads, wraps, and even pizza! Who knew cheeseburger could take on so many forms? And what a treat it is to have it all, […]
- BIPOC Portraits: Veganezer September 17, 2021BIPOC Portraits is a series in which Best of Vegan contributors Val & Mani Latifi of Plant-Based Passport profile one BIPOC vegan creator each week over the course of 16 weeks, to shed light on the unique challenges BIPOCs face in making the decision to embrace veganism. For BIPOCs, the prevailing narrative that veganism is […]
- Vegan Nigerian Jollof Rice September 17, 2021Food Stories is a column in which Best of Vegan community members share recipes from their cultures and personal stories connected to those dishes. Today, Ebenezer Odeniyi of Veganezer shares his recipe for Vegan Nigerian Jollof Rice, a true Nigerian classic made fully plant-based. This recipe was featured in Ebenezer’s profile for the new weekly […]
Latest news from : Best of Vegan (food health vegan )
- Corn Fritters September 15, 2021These corn fritters with bell pepper and green onions are super delicious and easy to make! The recipe is vegan and it makes such a great weeknight meal or appetizer. And it’s ready in only 30 minutes! Why This Recipe Works If you like fritters as much as I do, you should really try this... […]
- Kung Pao Tofu September 9, 2021If you like Chinese food, you should really try this sweet, salty, and spicy Kung Pao tofu. It takes less than 30 minutes to make and it’s such a great weeknight dinner! Why This Recipe Works Kung Pao Tofu is the vegetarian version of Kung Pao chicken that is a popular dish in Chinese restaurants.... […]
- 12 Delicious Vegan Mushroom Recipes August 30, 2021If you’re looking for delicious vegan mushroom recipes, this is the right place for you. We’ve got you covered with 12 comforting and satisfying recipes for the whole family! I absolutely love recipes with mushrooms, especially in the colder months! So I teamed up with some fellow food bloggers to provide you with delicious vegan... […]
Latest news from : Sina (food health vegan )
- Quinoa Veggie Stir Fry with Teriyaki Sauce September 13, 2021This vegan Quinoa Veggie Stir Fry with Teriyaki Sauce is bursting with flavor, delicious fresh veggies and high protein for a healthy plant-based meal any day of the week! It is oil-free, gluten-free, quick and easy, too! QUINOA VEGGIE STIR FRY With high protein quinoa and crisp tender veggies combined with my homemade teriyaki sauce,... […]
- Vegan Nut-Free Queso May 16, 2021The most delicious and easiest Vegan Nut-free Queso ever! This vegan queso is creamy, rich, authentic, dairy-free, oil-free, no cashews and takes just a few minutes to make! VEGAN NUT FREE QUESO Everybody loves queso, am I right? Especially, here in Texas. Finally, a vegan queso that doesn’t call for cashews! There are actually several... […]
- Easy Vegan Breakfast Burritos (9 Ingredients!) May 10, 2021These Easy Vegan Breakfast Burritos are a nice twist to traditional breakfast. Loaded with spices and Mexican flavors and textures, these hearty protein-packed burritos will become a family favorite! They are healthy, plant-based and oil-free and gluten-free if you use gluten-free tortillas! EASY VEGAN BREAKFAST BURRITOS One of my favorite breakfasts to eat is a... […]
Latest news from : [email protected] (food health vegan )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.