Did you know ? France is the biggest consumer of sushi in Europe ... Originally, sushi was a way of preserving fish, introduced to Japan in the 8th century and came from Southeast Asia. This involved wrapping gutted fish in fermented rice. This allowed the fish to be stored for several months, but surprisingly the rice was thrown away and not eaten. It's all about the rice: in fact, the term sushi doesn't mean raw fish (nicely laid out on top of rice), but rather refers to the vinegared rice used in making these adorable and delicious little dumplings. Unlike the dishes offered in fast food, sushi offers a slightly more balanced alternative with fresh and noble products. Something to delight the taste buds of people who no longer know what to eat. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Three Asian Foods for Picky Children September 13, 2021In a perfect world, children would behave all the time, enjoy taking baths, and not want to eat three course meals of junk food a day. As we all know, the world is far from perfect and getting children to eat anything healthy or nutritious can sometimes be a never-ending battle. Finding a compromise or […]
- How to Order and Eat Sushi August 25, 2021Sushi is a great type of Asian cuisine that offers so many options, textures, and flavors. It has been an increasingly popular dining choice for people everywhere but can certainly seem daunting if you’ve never ordered or eaten it before. Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill is a great place for both seasoned sushi diners and […]
- Yum, Miso Soup! Three Reasons You Should Eat It August 12, 2021Miso soup is a classic and traditional appetizer in Japanese cuisine. But did you know this humble soup has potential health benefits? What is Miso Soup? Traditionally made from fermented soybean paste (miso) and dashi soup stock, miso soup often includes ingredients like tofu and spring onions. In Japanese culture, this salty and savory soup […]
Latest news from : Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi (asia food japan sushi)
- A Short Trip to Mishima, Izunokuni, and Numazu in Izu September 17, 2021Located at the top of Izu peninsula, the cities of Mishima, Izunokuni, and Numazu are great for a quick getaway from the Tokyo area. With plenty of family activities and beautiful scenery, they are lovely places to visit during any season. READ: A Short Trip to Mishima, Izunokuni, and Numazu in Izu
- Ramen Eggs (Video) 味付け玉子 September 15, 2021Flavorful soft boiled eggs with custard-like egg yolk soaked in soy sauce and mirin. Used for topping on ramen or enjoyed as a snack. READ: Ramen Eggs (Video) 味付け玉子
- October Yuzu Nourishing Essentials Care Package from Kokoro Care Packages (Worldwide Giveaway) September 13, 2021(Worldwide Giveaway) Win a box of October Nourishing Essentials Care Package filled with yuzu flavored goodies from Kokoro Care Packages! READ: October Yuzu Nourishing Essentials Care Package from Kokoro Care Packages (Worldwide Giveaway)
Latest news from : Namiko Chen (asia food japan sushi)
- WHAT I EAT FOR BREAKFAST EVERY SINGLE DAY | the untaco-est breakfast taco August 18, 2021I’ve shared this before, and I’ll likely share it again. For several years (with occasional breaks), this has been my breakfast nearly every single morning. It’s very adaptable! Sometimes I’ll sauté red onions in the olive oil before adding the spinach. Sometimes I’ll add beans. If we’re particularly hungry or know it’ll be a while […]
- Sour Candy Layer Cake August 4, 2021I’ve always loved seeing the cool layer cakes that all the amazing bakers across the internet make. On instagram and tiktok and food blogs, it’s my favorite thing to see some cool cake design, and imagine how that cake might taste. But I’ve never made one myself. I was always too intimidated by the idea […]
- Vegan Blueberry Crisp July 26, 2021If the above video doesn’t load for you, click here to see it on TikTok! I am a clumsy human being. I am VERY injury-prone. Which, oddly enough, does NOT work great with trying to be a dancer. The first time I ever sprained my ankle, I was at a park with my girl scout […]
Latest news from : Allison (asia food japan sushi)
- Evolution of Sushi August 25, 2021It goes without saying that the love for sushi over the years has grown immensely.…
- Sushi Etiquette 101 August 17, 2021Do you know what’s great about sushi? Well, it’s everything but it’s the fact that…
- Our Itamae: Abhijeeth Urs March 24, 2021Chef Auguste Escoffier once said, “Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness”. Chef Abhijeeth…
Latest news from : Abhijeeth Urs (asia food japan sushi)
- Omakase under $100 in NYC 2021 August 15, 2021There’s not too much beauty in New York City. I know it has the reputation for the glitz and glamour, but I promise you that fantasy will evaporate the second you see a pack of cockroaches that have somehow developed (evolved???) the ability to fly. Really, unless rats scurrying between in, on or through subway […]
- Miami Sushi Guide 2021 June 13, 2021The most RECOMMENDED SUSHI restaurants for 2021 in Miami and South Florida. Details collected by The Sushi Legend .com, the internet's #1 sushi media site. The post Miami Sushi Guide 2021 appeared first on The Sushi Legend.
- SUSHI NEWSLETTER June 12, 2021The latest edition to our portfolio: a bi-weekly sushi newsletter. Click on the link to sign up. The post SUSHI NEWSLETTER appeared first on The Sushi Legend.
Latest news from : sushilegend (asia food japan sushi)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.