Did you know ? France is the biggest consumer of sushi in Europe ... Originally, sushi was a way of preserving fish, introduced to Japan in the 8th century and came from Southeast Asia. This involved wrapping gutted fish in fermented rice. This allowed the fish to be stored for several months, but surprisingly the rice was thrown away and not eaten. It's all about the rice: in fact, the term sushi doesn't mean raw fish (nicely laid out on top of rice), but rather refers to the vinegared rice used in making these adorable and delicious little dumplings. Unlike the dishes offered in fast food, sushi offers a slightly more balanced alternative with fresh and noble products. Something to delight the taste buds of people who no longer know what to eat. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Reheating Sushi Leftovers? Check Out This Guide! July 29, 2022While many assume that sushi can only be eaten fresh, there are several things you can do to make your leftovers taste just as good! There are a few ways you can do this, and we’ve created a guide to help. Those of us here at Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill know that no one […]Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi
- A Brief History of Chopsticks July 15, 2022If you’ve ever visited Tsunami Sushi in Sarasota, you’ve likely used a pair of chopsticks to consume your meal. You might not have given it much thought, but chopsticks have a unique history. If you’ve ever been curious, we encourage you to read on. You might just gain a whole new appreciation for this popular […]Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi
- Why You Should Eat Lunch Every Day June 29, 2022Let’s face it–life is busy and having the time to stop and do anything throughout the long list of activities we have to accomplish in one day can sometimes be next to impossible. Among these is lunch. While many have held tightly to the old phrase that “breakfast is the most important meal of the […]Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi
- Bulgogi (Korean Grilled Beef) プルコギ August 12, 2022Bulgogi is a classic Korean grilled beef. This tender and caramelized beef need to make an appearance on your summertime dinner! READ: Bulgogi (Korean Grilled Beef) プルコギNamiko Chen
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with Ginger Soy Sauce August 10, 2022Deliciously charred and super addicting, these blistered shishito peppers make the best appetizer to serve with your summer dishes! READ: Blistered Shishito Peppers with Ginger Soy SauceNamiko Chen
- Spicy Edamame スパイシー枝豆 August 8, 2022Fiery and spicy edameme beans sautéed with chili paste, garlic, and miso. The best easy & healthy snack! READ: Spicy Edamame スパイシー枝豆Namiko Chen
- WHAT I EAT FOR BREAKFAST EVERY SINGLE DAY | the untaco-est breakfast taco August 18, 2021I’ve shared this before, and I’ll likely share it again. For several years (with occasional breaks), this has been my breakfast nearly every single morning. It’s very adaptable! Sometimes I’ll sauté red onions in the olive oil before adding the spinach. Sometimes I’ll add beans. If we’re particularly hungry or know it’ll be a while […]Allison
- Sour Candy Layer Cake August 4, 2021I’ve always loved seeing the cool layer cakes that all the amazing bakers across the internet make. On instagram and tiktok and food blogs, it’s my favorite thing to see some cool cake design, and imagine how that cake might taste. But I’ve never made one myself. I was always too intimidated by the idea […]Allison
- Vegan Blueberry Crisp July 26, 2021If the above video doesn’t load for you, click here to see it on TikTok! I am a clumsy human being. I am VERY injury-prone. Which, oddly enough, does NOT work great with trying to be a dancer. The first time I ever sprained my ankle, I was at a park with my girl scout […]Allison
- Evolution of Sushi August 25, 2021It goes without saying that the love for sushi over the years has grown immensely.…Abhijeeth Urs
- Sushi Etiquette 101 August 17, 2021Do you know what’s great about sushi? Well, it’s everything but it’s the fact that…Abhijeeth Urs
- Our Itamae: Abhijeeth Urs March 24, 2021Chef Auguste Escoffier once said, “Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness”. Chef Abhijeeth…Abhijeeth Urs
- Sushi Sho opening in NYC May 28, 2022Japan's legendary Sushi Sho is opening in New York City later this year, and here's what you can expect. The post Sushi Sho opening in NYC appeared first on The Sushi Legend.sushilegend
- Negitoro March 5, 2022Negitoro The post Negitoro appeared first on The Sushi Legend.sushilegend
- Most anticipated sushi restaurants 2022 January 17, 2022The most anticipated new SUSHI restaurants for 2022 in the United States, Canada and across the planet. Details collected by The Sushi Legend .com, the internet's #1 sushi media site. The post Most anticipated sushi restaurants 2022 appeared first on The Sushi Legend.sushilegend
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.