Did you know ? France is the biggest consumer of sushi in Europe ... Originally, sushi was a way of preserving fish, introduced to Japan in the 8th century and came from Southeast Asia. This involved wrapping gutted fish in fermented rice. This allowed the fish to be stored for several months, but surprisingly the rice was thrown away and not eaten. It's all about the rice: in fact, the term sushi doesn't mean raw fish (nicely laid out on top of rice), but rather refers to the vinegared rice used in making these adorable and delicious little dumplings. Unlike the dishes offered in fast food, sushi offers a slightly more balanced alternative with fresh and noble products. Something to delight the taste buds of people who no longer know what to eat. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Celebrate the New Year with Sushi! January 16, 2023The New Year is here! If you want to ring in 2023 with delicious and nutritious meals, celebrate with sushi. Sushi is the perfect food for those trying to lose weight, eat healthier, or just enjoy a mouthwatering meal. If you have ever tried sushi, you probably do not need convincing in order to add […]Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi
- We Hope to Be in Lakewood Ranch by Late January! December 29, 2022We now have a target time frame for opening the next Tsunami Sushi restaurant in Lakewood Ranch. After a few delays and bottlenecks, we’re confident we’ll be ready for the new location sometime in late January. Tsunami Sushi owners, Sam Ray and Jeffrey Karasawa can’t wait to cut the ribbon on the new shop at […]Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi
- Holiday Catering from Tsunami Sushi! December 15, 2022There’s no denying that the holiday season brings about a great amount of joy and enthusiasm. The joys of gift giving, the time spent with your friends and family, and the gatherings that involve both. However, there’s another side to the season, and it consists of stress and aggravation. This is nothing new. Between shopping […]Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi
- All the Recipes in Netflix’s The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House January 27, 2023Join us by cooking up delicious recipes inspired by Netflix's newest Japanese drama - The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House! READ: All the Recipes in Netflix’s The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko HouseNami
- 38 Easy Japanese Recipes Everyone Can Make At Home January 26, 2023For pantry-led and creative cooking, here are 26 easy Japanese recipes you can make at home anytime. You'll also find quick tips and resources on how to make the best of your pantry meals. READ: 38 Easy Japanese Recipes Everyone Can Make At HomeNami
- Matcha Latte (Video) 抹茶ラテ January 23, 2023Make this hot, steaming cup of homemade Matcha Latte with antioxidant-packed green tea powder and your choice of dairy or plant-based milk. READ: Matcha Latte (Video) 抹茶ラテNami
- WHAT I EAT FOR BREAKFAST EVERY SINGLE DAY | the untaco-est breakfast taco August 18, 2021I’ve shared this before, and I’ll likely share it again. For several years (with occasional breaks), this has been my breakfast nearly every single morning. It’s very adaptable! Sometimes I’ll sauté red onions in the olive oil before adding the spinach. Sometimes I’ll add beans. If we’re particularly hungry or know it’ll be a while […]Allison
- Sour Candy Layer Cake August 4, 2021I’ve always loved seeing the cool layer cakes that all the amazing bakers across the internet make. On instagram and tiktok and food blogs, it’s my favorite thing to see some cool cake design, and imagine how that cake might taste. But I’ve never made one myself. I was always too intimidated by the idea […]Allison
- Vegan Blueberry Crisp July 26, 2021If the above video doesn’t load for you, click here to see it on TikTok! I am a clumsy human being. I am VERY injury-prone. Which, oddly enough, does NOT work great with trying to be a dancer. The first time I ever sprained my ankle, I was at a park with my girl scout […]Allison
- Evolution of Sushi August 25, 2021It goes without saying that the love for sushi over the years has grown immensely.…Abhijeeth Urs
- Sushi Etiquette 101 August 17, 2021Do you know what’s great about sushi? Well, it’s everything but it’s the fact that…Abhijeeth Urs
- Our Itamae: Abhijeeth Urs March 24, 2021Chef Auguste Escoffier once said, “Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness”. Chef Abhijeeth…Abhijeeth Urs
- Toyosu Uni Auction January 24, 2023Feature on the Uni Auction at Toyosu Market in Tokyo, Japan. The post Toyosu Uni Auction appeared first on The Sushi Legend.sushilegend
- New York City Lunchtime Omakase January 18, 2023Omakase Lunch Recs in New York City The post New York City Lunchtime Omakase appeared first on The Sushi Legend.sushilegend
- Kuromutsu December 25, 2022Gnomefish The post Kuromutsu appeared first on The Sushi Legend.sushilegend
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.