Some blogs that talk about salmon and fish
Some blogs that talk about salmon and fish. Salmon is a vernacular name for fish belonging to the Salmonidae family (Salmonidae). We identify more than sixty species in the world. Some salmon are of the Salmo genus (which also includes trout) as is the case of the Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Why salmon is unhealthy: For salmon, these organic toxins build up in their fatty tissue. These pollutants have harmful impacts on human health, in particular on the immune system, the hormonal system and the metabolism. However, salmon is also good for health: Their consumption is recommended by health authorities, because they are rich in omega-3, essential fatty acids whose beneficial role has been proven by a multitude of studies, particularly for cardiovascular health. Salmon also contains a significant amount of monounsaturated fatty acids, which are also beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Its flesh contains good amounts of group B vitamins, in particular B12 and B3 (or PP), as well as vitamin D. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services :virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Parmesan Herb Baked Halibut with Herbed White Beans and Gremolata December 30, 2021This halibut recipe is cozy and comforting, but fancy enough to include in a Christmas Eve Feast of the Seven Fishes. It is just as easy to prepare for a small group as a large crowd, which makes it appropriate for a weeknight dinner as well as a holiday feast. Recipe Variations If you […]
- Seafood Stuffing November 17, 2021Seafood might not be what first comes to mind when you think of your favorite holiday recipes, but consider adding it to your Thanksgiving table this year! This seafood stuffing is made with Dungeness crab and brown gulf shrimp with all the traditional holiday flavors. Serve it along with your roasted turkey and mashed potatoes […]
- Sesame Seared Tuna Bowls October 1, 2021Sesame seeds are used to create a crispy crust that pairs perfectly with the succulent albacore tuna as the star of this dish. When added to the noodle bowls with fresh vegetables and a creamy tangy sauce it makes for a delicious and satisfying meal. Recipe Variations Buckwheat soba noodles are used as the base […]
Latest news from : Kourtney Reinford (fish food salmon )
- How To Cook Poached Salmon Fillets March 29, 2021When it comes to choosing a versatile and healthy fish, salmon takes the cake over and over again. Especially your classic, go-to, good old-fashioned salmon fillets. There are multiple ways to cook salmon fillets. Whether you prefer your dish more on the crispy or moist end, or with fresh flavors instead of a super spicy […]
- How To Pick Fresh Salmon March 24, 2021Every home cook knows it, fresh fish is the way to go. Fresh salmon has many fantastic health benefits, including being a rich source of lean protein and amino-3 fatty acids. Fresh salmon can aid with weight loss and reduces the risk of heart disease. How fresh your salmon is truly matters for nutrition and […]
- How To Make Salmon Skin Chips March 17, 2021Salmon is all in all delicious, that one is a given. But what about salmon skin? This part of the fish can get ignored by home cooks and discarded without being included in the meal. Not only does throwing it away waste perfectly good food, but you’re also missing out on some serious nutrition. The […]
Latest news from : InfluencerSEO (fish food salmon )
- Miramichi Atlantic Salmon News January 5, 2022Fishing friends – If you haven’t yet registered for the MSA USA Winter Event Feb 5th to be held at the Portland Country Club or through virtual attendance, now is the time. If you are buying a table but don’t have all your names or meal selections yet, no worries, there is plenty of time […]
- More Exciting Donations for the MSA US Winter Event December 16, 2021In my last blog post I showcased a historic canoe that will be offered during the MSA US auctions and dinner season beginning on January 28 and running until Feb. 8. The dinner itself, including raffles, silent auction, and live auction will be held at the Portland Country Club in Falmouth, Maine on Feb. 5. […]
- Miramichi Salmon In Winter December 10, 2021Another salmon season has come to a close on the Miramichi. I’ve pasted in some pictures of ice forming up including these shots that Darrell Warren sent me of the Cains River from the deck of my camp at Mahoney Brook, and some photos that Byron Coughlin took down at Doctor’s Island (click on them […]
Latest news from : Brad Burns (fish food salmon )
- Parting Shots: Wild Salmon Center’s Sara LaBorde December 15, 2021After four decades in fish and wildlife conservation, our Executive Vice President is retiring. We talked with Sara LaBorde about her experience, what it will take to keep wild salmon around in the Lower 48, and what she’s doing next. The post Parting Shots: Wild Salmon Center’s Sara LaBorde appeared first on Wild Salmon Center.
- Saving the Salmon Strongholds of the Future December 15, 2021A new study peels back the ice to find where climate change could create new salmon habitat. Will we give salmon the chance to find it? The post Saving the Salmon Strongholds of the Future appeared first on Wild Salmon Center.
- What’s Next for Bristol Bay? December 14, 2021A few more crucial moves will secure lasting protections for the rivers that drain into Bristol Bay, Alaska. The post What’s Next for Bristol Bay? appeared first on Wild Salmon Center.
Latest news from : Oakley Brooks (fish food salmon )
- Skating Rink Day January 11, 2022Well, we got a foot or more of snow yesterday, and now we’ve… Continue Reading Skating Rink Day
- Life just above zero January 6, 2022It’s been hanging around zero degrees here. If you don’t live on the… Continue Reading Life just above zero
- Winter Tales December 30, 2021Went skiing today. Saw a whale in Fritz Cove on the way there. … Continue Reading Winter Tales
Latest news from : Mark Stopha (fish food salmon )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.