Some blogs that talk about salmon and fish
Some blogs that talk about salmon and fish. Salmon is a vernacular name for fish belonging to the Salmonidae family (Salmonidae). We identify more than sixty species in the world. Some salmon are of the Salmo genus (which also includes trout) as is the case of the Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Why salmon is unhealthy: For salmon, these organic toxins build up in their fatty tissue. These pollutants have harmful impacts on human health, in particular on the immune system, the hormonal system and the metabolism. However, salmon is also good for health: Their consumption is recommended by health authorities, because they are rich in omega-3, essential fatty acids whose beneficial role has been proven by a multitude of studies, particularly for cardiovascular health. Salmon also contains a significant amount of monounsaturated fatty acids, which are also beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Its flesh contains good amounts of group B vitamins, in particular B12 and B3 (or PP), as well as vitamin D. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services :virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Halibut Salad Rolls (Maine-Style) August 3, 2022Halibut is a naturally lean fish that has a sweet yet mild, delicate flavor with a firm flaky texture. Here at Wild for Salmon, our halibut is skinless, boneless, and very versatile. Due to its mild flavor, firm texture, and ready-to-prepare form, halibut does well in a variety of cooking methods, making for a wide […]Kourtney Reinford
- Kids Salmon Camping Recipes: Foil Packs and Mountain Pies July 20, 2022One of the best times during the year is when the weather breaks, school’s out and families can begin planning their yearly camping trips. Along with tents, sleeping bags, pillows, and lanterns, you can’t have a successful camping trip without some classic campfire eats! After a long day of hiking, fishing, swimming, or stone skipping […]Kourtney Reinford
- Strawberry Salsa and Balsamic Salmon July 5, 2022Strawberry season in the summer is a favorite here in Pennsylvania, especially since you can grow them in your backyard or get them fresh at your local farmers market. Wherever your favorite place to get strawberries is, make sure you get your hands on them so you can make this salmon with strawberry salsa! […]Kourtney Reinford
- How To Cook Poached Salmon Fillets March 29, 2021When it comes to choosing a versatile and healthy fish, salmon takes the cake over and over again. Especially your classic, go-to, good old-fashioned salmon fillets. There are multiple ways to cook salmon fillets. Whether you prefer your dish more on the crispy or moist end, or with fresh flavors instead of a super spicy […]InfluencerSEO
- How To Pick Fresh Salmon March 24, 2021Every home cook knows it, fresh fish is the way to go. Fresh salmon has many fantastic health benefits, including being a rich source of lean protein and amino-3 fatty acids. Fresh salmon can aid with weight loss and reduces the risk of heart disease. How fresh your salmon is truly matters for nutrition and […]InfluencerSEO
- How To Make Salmon Skin Chips March 17, 2021Salmon is all in all delicious, that one is a given. But what about salmon skin? This part of the fish can get ignored by home cooks and discarded without being included in the meal. Not only does throwing it away waste perfectly good food, but you’re also missing out on some serious nutrition. The […]InfluencerSEO
- Autumn Fishing In Our Sights August 4, 2022Fishing Friends – I love these “on the cusp” moments during the season. My old friend, the late John Cole used to say that it was never really hot on the coast of Maine after the first week in August. I’m not sure we can say that these days, but there is often a pronounced […]Brad Burns
- July 2022 Miramichi Salmon News July 24, 2022Fishing Friends – I’ve got a number of items from the Atlantic salmon world to let you know about in this blog post. First, I returned yesterday from a trip to the Serpentine River in Newfoundland, and I’ll fill you in on how that went. Second, I have recent reports from several lodges on the […]Brad Burns
- Miramichi Salmon Fishing June and Early July 2022 July 12, 2022Fishing Friends – I just returned from the Miramichi where I had arrived and begun fishing on the evening of June 10th. That first evening the river was running at a high 1.6 meters on the Blackville gauge. That is up enough so that wading off the grass bank is generally not possible. The salmon […]Brad Burns
- Aug Boat Trip August 2, 2022My nephew Eaton arrived the day after we got the boat to Juneau.… Continue Reading Aug Boat TripMark Stopha
- Tug July 24, 2022I found a boat Sara might like. A Sundowner Tug. Kind of like… Continue Reading TugMark Stopha
- Fish Sale Day July 11, 2022Friday was king salmon delivery day. I had the most orders ever, I… Continue Reading Fish Sale DayMark Stopha
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.