Some blogs that talk about salmon and fish
Some blogs that talk about salmon and fish. Salmon is a vernacular name for fish belonging to the Salmonidae family (Salmonidae). We identify more than sixty species in the world. Some salmon are of the Salmo genus (which also includes trout) as is the case of the Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Why salmon is unhealthy: For salmon, these organic toxins build up in their fatty tissue. These pollutants have harmful impacts on human health, in particular on the immune system, the hormonal system and the metabolism. However, salmon is also good for health: Their consumption is recommended by health authorities, because they are rich in omega-3, essential fatty acids whose beneficial role has been proven by a multitude of studies, particularly for cardiovascular health. Salmon also contains a significant amount of monounsaturated fatty acids, which are also beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Its flesh contains good amounts of group B vitamins, in particular B12 and B3 (or PP), as well as vitamin D. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services :virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Garlic Herb Sockeye Salmon and Shrimp Skewers August 25, 2021Nothing says summer quite like a meal cooked on the grill, and these seafood skewers are perfect for celebrating the last few weeks of summer. They are packed with fresh herbs and rounded out with just enough garlic and a touch of lemon juice to brighten up the flavor. Recipe Variations Sockeye salmon and shrimp […]
- Sockeye Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Cream Sauce July 21, 2021This sockeye salmon dish is full of bright summer flavors including sweet cherry tomatoes and savory basil. It comes together rather quickly and is simple enough for a family meal on a cool summer evening, yet impressive enough for entertaining. Sockeye is the perfect choice for this recipe because its firm texture and bold salmon […]
- Foil-Packet Salmon with Lemon, Thyme, and Blueberry May 25, 2021Foil packets are one of the best—and easiest—ways to prepare juicy, flavorful salmon. I created this recipe with Coley Gaffney, my cast mate on Food Network Star, as part of a multicourse “dinner and a movie” event at Firelight Camps. We paired this dish with a documentary about wild salmon—The Breach—projected on the canvas of […]
Latest news from : Kourtney Reinford (fish food salmon )
- How To Cook Poached Salmon Fillets March 29, 2021When it comes to choosing a versatile and healthy fish, salmon takes the cake over and over again. Especially your classic, go-to, good old-fashioned salmon fillets. There are multiple ways to cook salmon fillets. Whether you prefer your dish more on the crispy or moist end, or with fresh flavors instead of a super spicy […]
- How To Pick Fresh Salmon March 24, 2021Every home cook knows it, fresh fish is the way to go. Fresh salmon has many fantastic health benefits, including being a rich source of lean protein and amino-3 fatty acids. Fresh salmon can aid with weight loss and reduces the risk of heart disease. How fresh your salmon is truly matters for nutrition and […]
- How To Make Salmon Skin Chips March 17, 2021Salmon is all in all delicious, that one is a given. But what about salmon skin? This part of the fish can get ignored by home cooks and discarded without being included in the meal. Not only does throwing it away waste perfectly good food, but you’re also missing out on some serious nutrition. The […]
Latest news from : InfluencerSEO (fish food salmon )
- September 3, 2021 Miramichi Update September 2, 2021The good news is that the hot weather of mid-August ended about a week ago. Water temperatures dropped from their highs quite quickly, and they have stayed dependably cool over the last week. The coolness has been accompanied by some rainy weather that has the river about a foot higher than at this time last […]
- August 15 Millerton and Cassilis Salmon Trap Numbers Update August 29, 2021The South West Miramichi The August 15 Millerton and Cassillis trap numbers for the SW and NW branches of the Miramichi were recently posted, so I’ve written up a little discussion regarding them. Let’s go right to the information that I think most people will find the most interesting. Inserted below is a graphic showing […]
- Late Summer 2021 Miramichi Salmon Update August 23, 2021This year’s weather has been the most upside down of any for many years. We started out June with two bonafide heat waves. It didn’t rain either, and it looked like we were in for another low, hot year like 2020. July, though, was one of the coldest in the last century – truly – […]
Latest news from : Brad Burns (fish food salmon )
- Meet Wild Salmon Center Ambassador Jeff Hickman September 10, 2021The owner of Fish the Swing on knowing when to put down the two-handed rod. The post Meet Wild Salmon Center Ambassador Jeff Hickman appeared first on Wild Salmon Center.
- EPA to Restart Bristol Bay Protection Process September 9, 2021The move could lead to protections from the Pebble Mine and other toxic mining projects. The post EPA to Restart Bristol Bay Protection Process appeared first on Wild Salmon Center.
- We asked. And here’s what you told us. September 8, 2021This past spring, Wild Salmon Center shared a survey with our community to better understand what draws you to wild salmon conservation and what keeps you engaged in WSC’s mission. Here are six big takeaways. The post We asked. And here’s what you told us. appeared first on Wild Salmon Center.
Latest news from : Audie Paulus (fish food salmon )
- Coho fever September 8, 2021Andrew went with me hand trolling on Monday. It was so choppy I […] The post Coho fever appeared first on Alaska Wild Salmon Company.
- Perfect trip for good friends September 3, 2021Chris and Sheila left this morning after a week of fun here. […] The post Perfect trip for good friends appeared first on Alaska Wild Salmon Company.
- Back to fishing September 1, 2021Got in a couple days of hand trolling the past two days. Had […] The post Back to fishing appeared first on Alaska Wild Salmon Company.
Latest news from : Mark Stopha (fish food salmon )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.