Some nutrition blogs to follow
Because eating well is important for health and health is priceless ... It is important to eat well, to eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day ... Being in good health is important for morale and for living well and for a long time, .... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Can’t Sleep? Here’s What We Do to Get Some Zzzz When We’re Struggling September 10, 2021Do you sometimes wish that there could be an on and off switch for sleep? (*Raises hand*) Do you find it difficult to stay alert and productive throughout the day? (*Raises both hands*) In this mini-sode, we discuss our pathways to better sleep, practical items to aid in a sustained slumber, and the art of […]
- The Ups and Downs of Intuitive Eating –– According to Someone who is NOT a Health Professional September 3, 2021Have ya’ll heard of Betches? It’s one of my FAVORITE accounts on IG! Today on the pod, we sit down with Betches co-founder & the co-host of the Diet Starts Tomorrow podcast Sami Sage. What started as a weight loss podcast turned into an intuitive eating and body image acceptance journey. We’re obsessed with the […]
- Always hungry before bed? Here’s what to do August 27, 2021Do you wonder why you are often hungry at bedtime? Do you tend to feel guilty if you have a snack right before lying down? If you’ve ever experienced hunger before bed, and weren’t sure what to do about it, then this episode is for you. Bedtime hunger is a real thing, […]
Latest news from : Jessie (food health nutrition )
- Send nutrition assessment forms to clients with Nutrium August 16, 2021With Nutrium you can send the nutritional assessment form directly to your clients and view the answers automatically added to their profile, easily and securely.
- Client Success Story | The importance of nutrition services in sports training August 4, 2021Always wondered what is the work of a sports nutritionist working in a nutrition department of a sports institution? Learn about Catarina Augusto's interview to learn more about her work
- Why offer the Nutrium mobile app to your nutrition clients August 3, 2021Nutrium includes an intuitive nutrition tool for nutrition professionals to deliver and keep you up to date with food diaries and dietary recommendations of clients.
Latest news from : Manuela Abreu (food health nutrition )
- Managing PCOS Through Diet And Lifestyle September 7, 2021September is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) awareness month. A disorder affecting up to 10% of women, Dietitian Rebekah Boardman takes a look at common symptoms and how diet and lifestyle can play a role in managing it.
- How Do I Know If A Recipe Is Healthy? August 25, 2021Using social media platforms daily, many of us get nutritional information, advice and recipes from people we follow. This advice can come from a range of different people, such as health professionals, celebrities or even friends sharing photos of what they’ve cooked. However, when it comes to nutritional advice or information, it’s important to get […]
- Should We Use Food As A Reward? July 30, 2021Children, and indeed often adults, are often rewarded with food if they have done something that deserves praise and acknowledgement. Examples include getting a good result in school, playing well during a sporting event, being well-behaved at the dentist, or perhaps doing some jobs around the house.
Latest news from : Julie Farrar (food health nutrition )
- Healthy Toddler Snack Ideas April 30, 2021Riese started a morning preschool program recently, and as a result we’ve been packing a lot of snacks. I’ve been taking pictures of her snack boxes and thought it might be helpful to share them in case you need healthy toddler snack ideas, too, whether for home, school, or other adventures! Please click here to […]
- Lacto-Fermentation Guide: How to Ferment Vegetables March 26, 2021Have you ever wondered how lacto-fermentation works? I’ve got you covered! This in-depth guide will walk you through how to ferment vegetables so you can make your own deliciously-flavored veggies at home. Fermented veggies make a great snack on their own, but they also elevate the flavor of other dishes. Please click here to continue […]
- What Time Should You Stop Eating? February 5, 2021What time should you stop eating? If you’re reading this, chances are that you’ve asked yourself this question before. You may have heard that eating after 7 or 8 pm will immediately make you gain weight, cause indigestion, etc. Please click here to continue reading this blog post.
Latest news from : Anne (food health nutrition )
- Factors That Influence Food Choices August 15, 2021By: Julie Mancuso, Owner of JM Nutrition, nutritional counselling service by registered dietitians and nutritionists In this post: List of factors that influence food choices How these factors influence... The post Factors That Influence Food Choices appeared first on JM Nutrition.
- Plant-Based Diet: What Plant-Based Eating Is All About June 17, 2021By: Julie Mancuso, Owner of JM Nutrition, Registered Dietitians & Nutritionists at JM Nutrition, Sarah Jabeen, MD In this post: Plant-based diet and sustainability What is plant-based eating? What... The post Plant-Based Diet: What Plant-Based Eating Is All About appeared first on JM Nutrition.
- Soccer Nutrition: What Should A Soccer Player Diet Look Like? May 28, 2021By: Julie Mancuso, Owner of JM Nutrition, nutritional counselling service by registered nutritionists and dietitians & Terence Boateng, BASc, BSc, RD, CSEP-CEP, MHSc In this post: Why is soccer... The post Soccer Nutrition: What Should A Soccer Player Diet Look Like? appeared first on JM Nutrition.
Latest news from : Julie Mancuso (food health nutrition )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.