Some nutrition blogs to follow
Because eating well is important for health and health is priceless ... It is important to eat well, to eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day ... Being in good health is important for morale and for living well and for a long time, .... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- In Defense of Carbs January 12, 2022If loving carbs is wrong, I damn sure don’t wanna be right. Keto, Atkins, Low-Carb, No-Carb, it’s all over your Instagram feed and WE ARE OVER IT. Carbs are not the enemy and we’re here to tell you why carbs are a critical part of our diet. In today’s episode, we deep dive into the […]
- New Year, Still Burned Out with Emily Thompson January 5, 2022Is anyone else still feeling burnt out as we enter 2022? In part two of our burnout series, we speak with fellow podcaster, Emily Thompson, who recently recovered from a two year battle with burnout. Emily calls herself a “Podcast Dinosaur” since she’s been in the pod space hosting her hit show, Being Boss, for over […]
- 7 Ways to Deal with Triggering Foods That Can Help You Enjoy Them Again December 15, 2021Trigger Foods can cause a daily stressor that NOBODY asked for, but cutting them out of your life completely may not be the answer but rather, the problem. In today’s solo mini-sode (Wendy is on VACAY) I’ll be discussing 7 ways to deal with triggering foods that can help you enjoy them again. In […]
Latest news from : Jessie (food health nutrition )
- 9 Non-social media tactics to get more clients for your nutrition business January 11, 2022Here are the best tips to grow your nutrition business without using social media.
- How can vitamin D boost athletic performance? January 4, 2022Vitamin D is essential for immune function, bone health, and wound healing. But how can you use vitamin D to help boost your nutrition clients’ athletic performance?
- Are your nutrition services too broad? Why niching down helps you stand out December 21, 2021Learn more about how niching down can help the nutrition professional stand out from the crowd.
Latest news from : Sarah Achleithner (food health nutrition )
- Thyroid Health And Your Diet November 18, 2021Our thyroid gland plays an important role in our bodies and whilst no specific food or supplement can treat a thyroid disorder, there are some things worth mentioning that can optimise function. Dietitian Aislinn explains all.
- Managing PCOS Through Diet And Lifestyle September 7, 2021September is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) awareness month. A disorder affecting up to 10% of women, Dietitian Rebekah Boardman takes a look at common symptoms and how diet and lifestyle can play a role in managing it.
- How Do I Know If A Recipe Is Healthy? August 25, 2021Using social media platforms daily, many of us get nutritional information, advice and recipes from people we follow. This advice can come from a range of different people, such as health professionals, celebrities or even friends sharing photos of what they’ve cooked. However, when it comes to nutritional advice or information, it’s important to get […]
Latest news from : Julie Farrar (food health nutrition )
- How to Peel a Pomegranate (+ Seed It) October 5, 2021Want to learn how to peel a pomegranate without making a mess or losing any seeds? Here’s my favorite way to seed a pomegranate! What’s a Pomegranate? A pomegranate is a round fruit – technically a berry – filled with juicy red arils (a.k.a seeds). Please click here to continue reading this blog post.
- Healthy Toddler Snack Ideas April 30, 2021Riese started a morning preschool program recently, and as a result we’ve been packing a lot of snacks. I’ve been taking pictures of her snack boxes and thought it might be helpful to share them in case you need healthy toddler snack ideas, too, whether for home, school, or other adventures! Please click here to […]
- Lacto-Fermentation Guide: How to Ferment Vegetables March 26, 2021Have you ever wondered how lacto-fermentation works? I’ve got you covered! This in-depth guide will walk you through how to ferment vegetables so you can make your own deliciously-flavored veggies at home. Fermented veggies make a great snack on their own, but they also elevate the flavor of other dishes. Please click here to continue […]
Latest news from : Anne (food health nutrition )
- Strength Training Diet Myths and Misconceptions December 19, 2021By: Kyle Butler, BSc, RD, Sports Dietitian, Registered Dietitians & Sports Nutritionists at JM Nutrition Strength training diet is an often talked about topic in the world of athletics.... The post Strength Training Diet Myths and Misconceptions appeared first on JM Nutrition.
- Best Healthy Restaurants in Toronto November 28, 2021By: Julie Mancuso, owner of JM Nutrition, registered dietitians and nutritionists at JM Nutrition, Ahsan Zaman, public health consultant What are the best healthy restaurants in Toronto? As the owner... The post Best Healthy Restaurants in Toronto appeared first on JM Nutrition.
- Do I Have A Healthy Relationship With Food? November 13, 2021By: Julie Mancuso, owner of JM Nutrition, Nataly Georgieva, RD, MScFN, registered dietitian specializing in support for disordered eating, registered dietitians and nutritionists at JM Nutrition The question “Do... The post Do I Have A Healthy Relationship With Food? appeared first on JM Nutrition.
Latest news from : Julie Mancuso (food health nutrition )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.