Cooking Recipes blogs to follow
Because cooking is an art but above all a pleasure and eating is important and vital for health. Here is a small selection of blogs that will give you cooking recipes, dish ideas, inspiration or just a little reading for your viewing pleasure. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Air Fryer Ranch Wings May 14, 2022If you love dipping hot wings in ranch sauce you’re going to amazed at how good these air fryer ranch wings are.
- Buldak Noodles May 7, 2022Do you love spicy things? If so, you probably love buldak, and you'll probably love these buldak noodles too.
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning Recipe May 4, 2022Ranch is so creamy, herby, and flavorful, and this seasoning blend version lets you ranch-ify everything!
Latest news from : Stephanie (cooking food health )
- Stuffed Poblano Peppers May 12, 2022Stuffed Poblano Peppers – loaded with lean ground turkey, hearty rice and black beans, nutritious tomatoes and corn, and finished with melty cheese. It’s a Tex-Mex recipe that’s brimming with flavor! Many of you have had classic stuffed peppers and these are similar but with a Southwestern flavor and poblano peppers (aka pasilla peppers) are […]
- Bolognese Sauce May 4, 2022Our favorite homemade Bolognese Sauce recipe! It’s a beef and tomato based sauce that is simmered low and very slow until rich concentrated flavors have developed and the meat is perfectly tender. It’s one of the ultimate pasta upgrades! What is Bolognese? Bolognese is a slow cooked, thick Italian pasta sauce made up of some […]
- Balsamic Vinaigrette April 29, 2022Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette – this incredibly easy to make salad dressing is deliciously tangy, nicely balanced with sweetness, and has a complex, rich flavor. It’s the perfect compliment to a simple green salad. Easy Balsamic Dressing This classic balsamic vinaigrette is a must in your recipe collection. It takes just a few minutes to make, […]
Latest news from : Jaclyn (cooking food health )
- Friday Faves May 13, 2022Hey hey and happy Friday-YAY! Summer lunches are all about the loaded sandwich like the one pictured above. If you’re hankering for a killer sando or thinking you should pack a few for that spring into summer picnic you’re craving to take, follow my tips for stacking the best sandwich here. I was touched by […]
- Ham and Broccoli Quiche May 12, 2022A combination of half-and-half and whisked eggs makes the best quiche with ham, broccoli, and cheddar cheese nestled in a perfectly baked crust. The piece de resistance of a great quiche is a killer crust cradling a luxe and creamy egg custard. To get that creamy custardy texture, this quiche lover’s secret is the right […]
- Friday Faves May 6, 2022Hello hello and welcome to this week’s Friday Faves. It’s been quite the ladies’ week around here. I arrived home from my Charleston and Savannah girl’s trip with my mama and sister, ready to dive straight into the final stretch of mothering my daughter while I still can. This week she made her commitment to […]
Latest news from : Heidi (cooking food health )
- 20-minute peanut noodles May 15, 2022I love making this quick and easy peanut noodles recipe when I want something delicious and satisfying to eat but need to be in and out of the kitchen in a flash. 20 minutes and a few pantry staples is all that’s needed for a delicious bowl of noodles. Ingredients Recipes that only need pantry... […]
- Oatmeal Banana Nut muffins May 14, 2022These fluffy, moist banana nut muffins are super easy to make and great for a quick breakfast. Adding oats, seeds, brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon adds flavor, texture and fibre, making these a great way to start your day. Ingredients This banana nut muffin recipe super easy and you only need a few... […]
- Garlic butter chicken pesto pasta May 13, 2022This garlic butter chicken pesto pasta recipe with juicy chicken bites cooked with paprika, lemon and garlic is a delicious, easy dinner idea. Ingredients The beauty of this pasta dish is that it needs minimal effort and delivers huge on flavor. The garlic butter chicken bites are seared in a hot pan before adding butter,... […]
Latest news from : Alida Ryder (cooking food health )
- smitten kitchen keepers May 5, 2022In early March 2020, I signed a contract to write my third cookbook because it felt like just the right moment: calm, unfrenzied, kids happy settled in school and activities… stop laughing. My timing is impeccable. But, there’s nothing like a tremendous amount of time at home with an almost boundless need for homecooked meals […]
- simplest mushroom pasta April 28, 2022Lately I’ve been trying to take as many stupid walks for my stupid mental health (a funny/wonderful TikTok trend from over the winter) as possible because if the last two years have taught me anything, it is that outside time is a very key ingredient in me being a warm, upbeat, charming person, the kind […]
- snacky asparagus April 20, 2022You are fully invited to roll your eyes at the simplicity of this recipe. It’s not even a recipe. It’s more like a plating, a way of getting asparagus from market to table that I’ve been hooked on for over a year. Read more »
Latest news from : deb (cooking food health )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.