Cooking Recipes blogs to follow
Because cooking is an art but above all a pleasure and eating is important and vital for health. Here is a small selection of blogs that will give you cooking recipes, dish ideas, inspiration or just a little reading for your viewing pleasure. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- The Juiciest Baked Chicken Thighs September 16, 2021Perfect pantry juicy baked chicken thighs, every time!
- Corn Cheese September 14, 2021A gloriously golden, cheesy, hot, and delicious mess of sweet corn and cheese.
- Cloud Bread Recipe: How to make that viral TikTok bread September 12, 2021You’re three ingredients away from picture perfect fluffy TikTok cloud bread!
Latest news from : Stephanie (cooking food health )
- Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken September 16, 2021A super easy and incredibly flavorful Honey Mustard Chicken recipe! Chicken breasts (or chicken thighs) are pan seared until beautifully golden brown then they’re blanketed with sweet and savory, rich and creamy honey mustard pan sauce. The Best Honey Mustard Chicken Our new favorite honey mustard chicken! The secret is the cream, doesn’t it just […]
- Smashed Potatoes September 13, 2021Perfect Smashed Potatoes! Red potatoes are boiled, then smashed and roasted on a baking sheet until crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside. It’s a savory side made with simple everyday ingredients that will quickly become the highlight of any meal! Crispy Smashed Red Potatoes Smashed potatoes are just as they sound […]
- Chia Seed Pudding September 9, 2021Chia Seed Pudding – a versatile pudding that makes a delicious breakfast or nutritious midday treat! It’s creamy, rich, perfectly sweet and the topping options are endless. Our Favorite Chia Pudding! Chia seed pudding is a healthy pudding made with rich in fiber chia seeds, some type of milk, a little sweetener, and optional flavorings […]
Latest news from : Jaclyn (cooking food health )
- Friday Faves September 17, 2021Hey hey, and happy Friday! I’m guessing I’m not the only one LOVING all the sweet flavors of tomato season. The sad part is, it will quickly be coming to an end. And I am.not.ready. So for now, I’m topping everything, including my cottage cheese and toast, with thick, juicy slices of ‘mater love all.day.long. […]
- Marinated Olives September 13, 2021These Italian marinated olives are steeped in an herb and garlic infused olive oil with lemon zest are such an easy appetizer to make and keep on hand, you’ll always be ready to party. This recipe is brought to you by DeLallo Foods Nothing says “welcome to the party” than a finger-food-picking bowl of olives […]
- My Mom’s Homemade Spaghetti and Meat Sauce September 12, 2021This easy spaghetti and meat sauce recipe takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger When I finished college and moved into my first apartment, I wrote down […]
Latest news from : Heidi (cooking food health )
- Cinnamon Pecan Monkey Bread September 17, 2021Cinnamon and pecans are always a good idea. Add them to soft, fluffy monkey bread and you have an absolute winner on your hands. What is monkey bread? Monkey bread is a recipe made with soft, enriched dough balls, rolled in butter and cinnamon sugar before being baked until golden and delicious. It is often... […]
- Curried Sausage Rolls September 16, 2021Juicy, curried beef filling encased in buttery, flaky pastry. I mean, what more could you ask for. These sausage rolls are a guaranteed hit! My inspiration for this recipe was South African Bobotie. Bobotie is kind of South Africa’s version of meatloaf. Spiced meat is baked with an egg custard topping and it’s one of SA’s national... […]
- Easy cheesy corn beer bread September 15, 2021This easy, cheesy beer bread with fresh corn is simply delicious. It’s the perfect side dish for everything from grilled meat to a comforting chili or stew. Beer bread is one of those recipes absolutely everyone loves. It’s also fantastic because bread baking doesn’t get easier than this. Mix all the ingredients in one bowl... […]
Latest news from : Alida Ryder (cooking food health )
- baked farro with summer vegetables August 9, 2021If things seem a little quiet around here this summer, do know that it’s less because I’m out having a hot vax summer and more because I’m in my own personal quarantine-for-a-good-cause: finishing up my third cookbook, which will be out next fall. Although I’m somewhat (“somewhat”) panicked by the vanishing weeks between now and […]
- deviled eggs July 19, 2021I will never find it again [Update: It’s been found!], but a few weeks ago a TikTok* went through my feed in which a woman is invited to eat half a dozen eggs and she says “Oh no, that’s too much.” “But what if I scoop them out, mash it with mayo, and stuff it […]
- frozen strawberry daiquiris July 5, 2021Of course, violins are not made small enough to express the woe that is ordering a sub-par drink at the kind of resort with palm trees, beaches, and a daily agenda of luxuriating as lazily as possible. But, have you ever ordered a good strawberry daiquiri at a bar? I have not. As neither the […]
Latest news from : deb (cooking food health )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.