Cocktail Blog Soft drink Bar Tips
Some blogs that talk about Cocktail and the art of mixology. The what? Mixology is the art of mixing drinks and creating cocktails ... and yes, the word does exist, it is about mixing and mixing. Bartender is a profession: proof through mixology, the science of cocktails. Being a bartender is a real job. In the jargon, we use the term bartender instead. You were probably wondering what is the most popular cocktail: the mojito sits at the top of the ranking of consumer preferences. The famous Cuban drink made from rum, mint and lemon is the most requested cocktail in French bars and restaurants according to a study conducted by CGA-Nielsen. There are also many non-alcoholic cocktails: San bitter is a non-alcoholic aperitif produced by San Pellegrino. Tumult, a soft drink developed in Germany by Coca Cola, is a non-alcoholic drink, which can be used as an aperitif. Versin is an alcohol-free vermouth marketed by Industrias Espadafor in Granada. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- A Review of Shaker & Spoon: A Year Made More Delicious with This Subscription April 6, 2022It’s not uncommon for me to make buying purchases suggested by Instagram ads. Call me a sucker, but their algorithm is pretty accurate. One of the ads I’ve been seeing lately is for the Shaker & Spoon subscription box. Since I regularly make cocktails at home, I wondered if this was really something that I […]
- 6 Creative Speakeasies in Austin, Texas Where the Drinks Are Worth It April 1, 2022I’ve been to Austin, TX many times. But most trips, like my one in March 2022, have been to attend South by Southwest. While I enjoy going to the festival, it doesn’t leave me a lot of time to try out many local spots. Until this most recent trip. I made a point to get […]
- Try Mezcal Artesanal in the Most Delicious Mezcal Cocktails for Spring March 23, 2022It’s no secret that I love mezcal. If I see it in a drink on a menu, I have to order whatever the cocktail is. There is such a wide range of flavor profiles in mezcal. Not unlike whiskey, you’ll find mezcal that is light and others that are super smokey. I recently received a […]
Latest news from : Jenn Beard (cocktail wine )
- No-Sugar Cocktails: Using Honey and Agave Instead August 20, 2021With Summer here, we can all benefit from low- or no-sugar cocktails. Concerns about the extra calories in sugars, coupled with a growing interest in healthy alternatives to processed sugar, have led to a rise in the use of honey, agave, and other natural sweeteners in our favorite beverages. Bartenders around the world have leveraged […]
- How to Reduce Hangover Symptoms July 12, 2021There is nothing worse than waking up after a night of drinking to discover you have the dreaded hangover. Hangovers come in many forms and intensities, but they all share several common elements: Nausea, headaches, and fatigue. Much folklore surrounds the dreaded hangover, with unusual preventatives and cures claiming miraculous results. What is a hangover, […]
- 7 Wine Tours To Experience Once A Lifetime (Guest Post by Rebecca Siggers) June 4, 2021Wine tasting is not an everyday affair. It needs enthusiasm and adventure to sip and sniff citric Chardonnays to light Rieslings. Award-winning vineyards of the world, in the most scenic settings, double the excitement of wine drinkers and connoisseurs. There is also a cultural significance to wine tours that attract wine lovers. Wine drinking is […]
Latest news from : The Bartender Company (cocktail wine )
- Birch Martini Recipe April 26, 2022From ultra dry to dirty, the iconic martini can take many forms. James Bond had his Vesper, and then there’s the extra savory Gibson, garnished with a cocktail onion. But today I’m diving into some uncharted territory with this Birch Martini! The post Birch Martini Recipe appeared first on Moody Mixologist.
- Sugar Maple Rum & Apple Cooler April 26, 2022This recipe is sponsored by BarrelCharWood.com. All opinions are my own. Sugar maple rum and apples? Yes please! This seemingly fall-centric cocktail takes those cozy flavors and makes them enjoyable year round, with a squeeze of fresh lemon and plenty of crushed ice. It’s sweet, tart, and very refreshing, making it a great spring cocktail for […]
- Amburana-Infused Tequila Honey Smash April 26, 2022This recipe is sponsored by BarrelCharWood.com. All opinions are my own. This amburana wood infused Tequila Smash is my new go-to spring refresher! After six long months, my amburana infused tequila is full flavored, and this simple blend of lime, honey, and mint is a great way to enjoy it when I’m not sipping it neat. […]
Latest news from : Amy (cocktail wine )
- 5 Simple Hacks To Make Cocktails At Home Easy March 14, 2022In the past few years we have noticed the trend of an easy, hassle-free night in quickly replacing an expensive night out. By the time you have paid for Ubers, dinner, drinks & perhaps even a babysitter, the price of a night out is high enough to put anyone off! Entertaining at home is becoming […]
- 10 Essentials To Have On Hand When Making Delicious Craft Cocktails June 4, 2021Here's a hit list of everything you'll need to easily build a delicious cocktail! We’ve all got some vodka, some whiskey and a few random bottles of liquor that have been collected and kept over the years…used once and never touched again.They all sit and gather dust on a shelf. There are some fancy […]
- 5 Easy Tips To Take Your At-Home Cocktails To The Next Level June 3, 2021It’s one thing to buy a few ingredients and mix up some drinks at home, but a whole other ball game to make them just as Insta-worthy and delicious as what you’d order at the fanciest bar in town. For professional quality drinks at home, these simple tools and tricks will seriously up your cocktail […]
Latest news from : Yasmin J (cocktail wine )
- How to Add a Twist to Popular Cocktail Recipes September 26, 2021Behind every cocktail is a story, and carefully choosing all the elements to curate your story, is when the magic happens. The post How to Add a Twist to Popular Cocktail Recipes appeared first on Mixology Crew.
- Fun Cocktails to Test your Creativity and Skill April 29, 2021Behind every cocktail is a story, and carefully choosing all the elements to curate your story, is when the magic happens. The post Fun Cocktails to Test your Creativity and Skill appeared first on Mixology Crew.
- Where to Watch Mixology Online: Our Favourite Accounts January 20, 2021When it comes to learning the ins and outs of mixology, we recommend any aspiring mixologist watch mixology online and learn from the pros! The post Where to Watch Mixology Online: Our Favourite Accounts appeared first on Mixology Crew.
Latest news from : Mixology Crew (cocktail wine )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.