Cocktail Blog Soft drink Bar Tips
Some blogs that talk about Cocktail and the art of mixology. The what? Mixology is the art of mixing drinks and creating cocktails ... and yes, the word does exist, it is about mixing and mixing. Bartender is a profession: proof through mixology, the science of cocktails. Being a bartender is a real job. In the jargon, we use the term bartender instead. You were probably wondering what is the most popular cocktail: the mojito sits at the top of the ranking of consumer preferences. The famous Cuban drink made from rum, mint and lemon is the most requested cocktail in French bars and restaurants according to a study conducted by CGA-Nielsen. There are also many non-alcoholic cocktails: San bitter is a non-alcoholic aperitif produced by San Pellegrino. Tumult, a soft drink developed in Germany by Coca Cola, is a non-alcoholic drink, which can be used as an aperitif. Versin is an alcohol-free vermouth marketed by Industrias Espadafor in Granada. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Four Bars in Hvar Croatia for a Great Craft Cocktail Experience September 18, 2021Located in the Adriatic Sea, you’ll find the island of Hvar, Croatia. Known for its nightlife, it also has a more refined side. From pleasure yachts and luxury hotels to beaches, you’ll also find several great bars in Hvar for a cocktail. And, since I am a cocktail blogger, the latter is important to me. […]
- French 75 Variations That Are Super Delicious Including A Frozen French 75 August 24, 2021I have been a long-time fan of the French 75 cocktail. It’s classic, yet sophisticated, and is easy to make. You can sip one at brunch or in celebration of something big or small. I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t enjoy one. Even if people aren’t familiar, once you explain the flavors and […]
- New Non-Alcoholic Spirits: A Review of Three Spirit Drinks August 18, 2021I’m sure I’m not the first cocktail blogger to be skeptical of non-alcoholic spirits. I’ve tried a few in cocktails over the years with varying results. So far, I’ve liked the ones that don’t profess to be specifically mimicking a specific type of liquor. (Although, I did have a pretty good non-alcoholic cocktail in Oklahoma […]
Latest news from : Jenn Beard (cocktail wine )
- No-Sugar Cocktails: Using Honey and Agave Instead August 20, 2021With Summer here, we can all benefit from low- or no-sugar cocktails. Concerns about the extra calories in sugars, coupled with a growing interest in healthy alternatives to processed sugar, have led to a rise in the use of honey, agave, and other natural sweeteners in our favorite beverages. Bartenders around the world have leveraged […]
- How to Reduce Hangover Symptoms July 12, 2021There is nothing worse than waking up after a night of drinking to discover you have the dreaded hangover. Hangovers come in many forms and intensities, but they all share several common elements: Nausea, headaches, and fatigue. Much folklore surrounds the dreaded hangover, with unusual preventatives and cures claiming miraculous results. What is a hangover, […]
- 7 Wine Tours To Experience Once A Lifetime (Guest Post by Rebecca Siggers) June 4, 2021Wine tasting is not an everyday affair. It needs enthusiasm and adventure to sip and sniff citric Chardonnays to light Rieslings. Award-winning vineyards of the world, in the most scenic settings, double the excitement of wine drinkers and connoisseurs. There is also a cultural significance to wine tours that attract wine lovers. Wine drinking is […]
Latest news from : The Bartender Company (cocktail wine )
- Piña Verde (Tropical Green Chartreuse Cocktail) September 15, 2021The Piña Verde is a modern tropical cocktail made with an unusual base spirit: green Chartreuse. Inspired by the classic Piña Colada, the Piña Verde is a blend of Chartreuse (in place of white rum), pineapple, coconut, and lime. The post Piña Verde (Tropical Green Chartreuse Cocktail) appeared first on Moody Mixologist.
- Strawberry Negroni Sbagliato September 13, 2021This lighter take on the classic Negroni replaces the fortifying gin with a couple ounces of sparkling wine. My upgraded version infuses the Campari with fresh strawberries for an even more flavorful and summery aperitivo. This Strawberry Negroni Sbagliato is fruity, bittersweet, herbal, and effervescent. The bubbles from the sparkling wine make it a refreshing […]
- Fresh Banana Daiquiri Recipe September 12, 2021This simple, fresh Banana Daiquiri uses an easy to make banana syrup for authentic tropical flavor in the classic rum cocktail. The post Fresh Banana Daiquiri Recipe appeared first on Moody Mixologist.
Latest news from : Amy (cocktail wine )
- 10 Essentials To Have On Hand When Making Delicious Craft Cocktails June 4, 2021Here's a hit list of everything you'll need to easily build a delicious cocktail! We’ve all got some vodka, some whiskey and a few random bottles of liquor that have been collected and kept over the years…used once and never touched again.They all sit and gather dust on a shelf. There are some fancy […]
- 5 Easy Tips To Take Your At-Home Cocktails To The Next Level June 3, 2021It’s one thing to buy a few ingredients and mix up some drinks at home, but a whole other ball game to make them just as Insta-worthy and delicious as what you’d order at the fanciest bar in town. For professional quality drinks at home, these simple tools and tricks will seriously up your cocktail […]
- Pair & Sip: The Moscow Mule | Your Ultimate Guide To Cocktail & Food Pairing June 2, 2021Necessity is the mother of invention. This is certainly true for the Moscow Mule! One fateful day in 1939, John G Martin sat himself down in an LA bar, the Cock ’n’ Bull. He had bought the US rights to Smirnoff vodka but was struggling to sell it because vodka was not a popular spirit […]
Latest news from : Yasmin J (cocktail wine )
- Fun Cocktails to Test your Creativity and Skill April 29, 2021Behind every cocktail is a story, and carefully choosing all the elements to curate your story, is when the magic happens. The post Fun Cocktails to Test your Creativity and Skill appeared first on Mixology Crew.
- Where to Watch Mixology Online: Our Favourite Accounts January 20, 2021When it comes to learning the ins and outs of mixology, we recommend any aspiring mixologist watch mixology online and learn from the pros! The post Where to Watch Mixology Online: Our Favourite Accounts appeared first on Mixology Crew.
- How to Choose the Best Mixology Supplies & Where to Find Them December 17, 2020Behind every cocktail is a story, and carefully choosing all the elements to curate your story, is when the magic happens. The post How to Choose the Best Mixology Supplies & Where to Find Them appeared first on Mixology Crew.
Latest news from : Mixology Crew (cocktail wine )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.