Cider Sparkling drink blog
Some blogs about cider. The origin of cider goes back to the dawn of time. We find traces of this "apple wine" among the Hebrews, Romans and Greeks. ... In Biscay (Basque Country) was consumed "Phitarra", a drink obtained from pieces of apples and honey boiled in water. Light and sweet, the taste of sweet cider approaches apple juice. Raw cider is less sweet, with a maximum of 28 g of sugar per liter, and generally has around 4 to 5% vol. Its distinctive flavor is accompanied by a thirst-quenching effect. Cider is also a source of sorbitol, a natural polyol that aids digestion by promoting bile secretion and transit. Finally, it is rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidants found in certain fruits and vegetables that fight against the effects of aging. A drink that has it all! It is a way of consuming apples in a liquid way. Cider was a sovereign drink. Hippocrates already recommends all the benefits of "apple wine" a drink made from fermented juice which truly becomes cider during the first millennium. We owe its invention to the inhabitants of Biscay in northern Spain. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Appalachian Apple Hunter June 22, 2021Here’s a fascinating article from Atlas Obscura about Tom Brown, an Appalachian apple hunter who has rescued 1000 varieties from disappearing! It’s an interesting piece that shows how important this work is and why we don’t have much longer to get information from our elders. Commercial orchards in the U.S. grew about 14,000 unique apple […]
- Third Anniversary (no party) 🙁 January 22, 2021Well, 2020 has struck again, even if it is 2021. I saw a meme that said “2021 is just 2020 with bangs” and it just feels so accurate. We are so bummed that we won’t be able to have an anniversary party this year. Last year, I wrote this whole blog about all the things […]
- Virtual Cider and Chocolate Tastings January 22, 20212020 (and now 2021) certainly don’t make having fun easy! So we decided to help with that. I’ve been dabbling in virtual tastings this past fall and it’s been a lot of fun. Come February, celebrate your bestie or your love with a night of cider and chocolate. We have two virtual tastings on the […]
Latest news from : Talia Haykin (cider cocktail drink health)
- CIDER SOCIETY IS HERE September 15, 2021Fall is here and for Virtue Cider that means apples, apples, and more apples. Today we launch the Cider Society; a celebration of the leaves changing, the cool, crisp air, and our annual harvest. The Cider Society is made for those who want to delve further into the world of cider. Get four bottles of […]
- VIRTUE CIDER SAFETY PROTOCOL June 29, 2021The health and safety of our employees & friends in our Fennville community continue to be our top priority. More
- PRIDE IS MORE THAN A MONTH June 8, 2021Pride is more than a month, more than a rainbow. It’s a celebration, a commitment to equality, and a commitment to community. As we settled our roots in West Michigan, we fell in love with the diverse community that surrounded us. Each day, we strive to make each and every guest feel welcome, valued, and […]
Latest news from : Virtue Cider (admin) (cider cocktail drink health)
- Six Favorite Fall Activities in Portland September 16, 2021As an Apple-centric company, it may not surprise you to learn that fall is our favorite season at Portland Cider. Sure, the leaves are turning glorious shades of orange and gold and red, and the rain is returning, and the sunny days are bright and crisp… But most importantly of all, it’s harvest season!
- Peach Tea Lemonade Cider Cocktail September 13, 2021This Peach Tea Lemonade cider cocktail is fit for #RoyalTEA 👑 Tart and refreshing, with the Assam black tea from Steven Smith Teamaker really making this boozy Arnold Palmer sing.
- Community: It’s In Our Roots September 1, 2021Community is something that’s always on our minds at Portland Cider. From enjoying and sharing cider to giving back through our programs like the PDX Community Cider, we strive to bring our community together around high-quality cider.
Latest news from : Portland Cider (cider cocktail drink health)
- How to Farm-to-Table August 4, 2021A few months ago I wrote a guest blog post asking the question “How much local food does Brix actually buy?” (Answer: it’s impressive.) In that post I acknowledged the effort Brix puts into farm-to-table sourcing so that, by eating at Brix, I can engage with a more local, ethical food system. And that made […]
- A Thank You and Field Report From the Brix Biking Bird Brigade June 30, 2021As a previous blog post detailed, Brix participated in this year’s Wisconsin Natural Resource Foundations Great Wisconsin Birdathon. Early on June 1st, our crew set out to see how many species of birds we could find in a tour of the watersheds we call home. We had a lot of fun and saw a ton […]
- Brix Does Birdathon May 19, 2021Above: Awesome Brix Cider Biking Bird Brigade image by Beth Raboin, available in sticker form at Brix Springtime in the Driftless is a bodacious time for birds and in effect, bird watchers. Maybe you haven’t heard the news, but at Brix we’re a crew of bird nerds. Bodacious birds are a sign of thriving ecosystems. […]
Latest news from : Matt Raboin (cider cocktail drink health)
- Dorchester Cider Festival on Saturday 21 st August August 19, 2021Don’t miss Twisted Cider at the Dorchester Cider Festival on Saturday 21 st August Seemingly against all odds, it has been a busy summer for Twisted Cider as we continue creating our passionately made Dorset cider, whilst also heading out to various events across the South West. Over the last few months,… The post Dorchester […]
- Mid-Somerset Show on Sunday 15 th August August 15, 2021Aside from creating so many wonderful varieties of authentic South West cider, at Twisted Cider we also revel in supplying our local community with our product across a range of festivals, events, fayres and shows. Words cannot describe how refreshing it is to be able to do this after the Covid-19 pandemic… The post Mid-Somerset […]
- Local Spotlight: The Cross Keys, Sherborne August 10, 2021At Twisted Cider we are fortunate to have secured a number of lasting relationships with a range of pubs, bars, farm shops and off licences, spreading the wonderful taste of our authentic South West cider far and wide. Aside from creating a brilliant product, another cornerstone to the Twisted Cider ethos is… The post Local […]
Latest news from : Twisted Cider (cider cocktail drink health)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.