Chocolate Blog Good for health and brain
Chocolate contains endorphins. Eating it is therefore good for morale and therefore for health! But chocolate has other health benefits. By containing flavonoids, which stimulate the production of nitric acid, it promotes good blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. Also, dark chocolate is considered by purists to be the only true chocolate. It is notably composed of a mixture of cocoa mass, cocoa butter and sugar. Like many people, you probably eat it on a regular basis. Note: Chocolate, even dark, should be consumed in moderation because it nevertheless contains sugar. A 100g wafer of dark chocolate contains around 600 calories, or the equivalent of a Big Mac. It is therefore rather advisable to eat a maximum of 30g of dark chocolate per day, or about two squares. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Pump Street Chocolate Christmas Collections December 1, 2021A beautiful Christmas chocolate selection Continue reading → The post Pump Street Chocolate Christmas Collections appeared first on Chocablog.Dom Ramsey
- Pump Street Chocolate 55% Ecuador With Eccles Cake October 23, 2021An outstanding chocolate bar that everyone should try Continue reading → The post Pump Street Chocolate 55% Ecuador With Eccles Cake appeared first on Chocablog.Dom Ramsey
- Niederegger Loaf of the Year Hazelnut Toffee May 22, 2021A chocolate covered marzipan loaf from Niederegger. Continue reading → The post Niederegger Loaf of the Year Hazelnut Toffee appeared first on Chocablog.Dom Ramsey
- Fun Chocolate Workshops & Chocolate Making Experiences Gift Ideas March 30, 2023How often have you been told not to play with your food? These chocolate workshops fly in the face of that advice, and actively encourage you to get hands-on by making your very own tasty... The post Fun Chocolate Workshops & Chocolate Making Experiences Gift Ideas appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.David Fiske
- Harris & James Bean-To-Bar Snack Bar Reviews March 20, 2023When you think of chocolate snack bars, you'll most likely picture the sugar-laden bars that satisfy a craving. Be it gooey caramel, peanut butter, wafers, fruit or nuts, the recipe for success is broadly the... The post Harris & James Bean-To-Bar Snack Bar Reviews appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.David Fiske
- Chocolate Brownies By Post: The 24 Best Brownie Delivery Boxes in the UK March 14, 2023It's late. You're craving a decadent, gooey handmade chocolate brownie. If only you'd order a brownie gift box. D'oh! Learn from your mistake and see if you can get a chocolate brownie delivered next day... The post Chocolate Brownies By Post: The 24 Best Brownie Delivery Boxes in the UK appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.David Fiske
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie March 29, 2023This thick and creamy peanut butter banana smoothie recipe tastes like drinking a peanut butter milkshake. Yet it’s good for you at the same time! The best peanut butter banana smoothie… The post Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.Chocolate Covered Katie
- Carrot Cake Banana Bread March 26, 2023Sweet, moist, and absolutely delicious, this frosted homemade carrot cake banana bread recipe is perfect for a healthy breakfast or dessert! If you’re looking for a wonderful springtime recipe to… The post Carrot Cake Banana Bread appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.Chocolate Covered Katie
- Strawberry Bread March 22, 2023This soft homemade strawberry bread recipe is perfect for a healthy breakfast or dessert! The best moist strawberry loaf cake Light, sweet, and extra fluffy, this delicious strawberry bread is… The post Strawberry Bread appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.Chocolate Covered Katie
- How To Remove Chocolate Stains March 28, 2023We all love chocolate, but its sensitivity to temperature can lead to accidents and chocolate stains. And sometimes we don’t notice the stains right away until it’s harder to remove. Well, that’s okay! The good news is removing chocolate stains is possible with a bit of time and effort. Here’s how. When chocolate gets to […]Carissa Isip
- Dark Chocolate Ice Pops with Espresso March 21, 2023Chocolate and coffee are two of my most favorite food in the world. Put them together and you get a match made in heaven! When done right, coffee can boost the chocolate taste making it richer and smoother than silk. You can tell from this that I’m already daydreaming about it! If you’re a coffee […]Carissa Isip
- The Chocolate and Salt Combination March 15, 2023We put salt in a lot of our dishes. It tastes great on any food, as well as on chocolate. But where did the sweet and salty combination of chocolate and salt come from? And why do they taste good together? Here's why. History of Chocolate and Salt Both cacao and salt have a history […]Carissa Isip
- Easter Cake Roll March 12, 2023Easter Cake Roll is a fun and festive, easy Easter dessert recipe. If you’re looking for a show-stopping dessert to make for your Easter… The post Easter Cake Roll appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.Vera Z.
- Easter Cookie Cups March 5, 2023Peanut Butter Easter Cookie Cups are filled with Nutella and topped with chocolate-pretzel nests and Easter egg candies for fun and festive, easy Easter… The post Easter Cookie Cups appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.Vera Z.
- Lemon Pound Cake February 19, 2023Lemon Pound Cake with cream cheese filling is the ultimate dessert for lemon lovers. This easy lemon dessert with streusel crumb topping is super… The post Lemon Pound Cake appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.Vera Z.
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.