Chocolate Blog Good for health and brain
Chocolate contains endorphins. Eating it is therefore good for morale and therefore for health! But chocolate has other health benefits. By containing flavonoids, which stimulate the production of nitric acid, it promotes good blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. Also, dark chocolate is considered by purists to be the only true chocolate. It is notably composed of a mixture of cocoa mass, cocoa butter and sugar. Like many people, you probably eat it on a regular basis. Note: Chocolate, even dark, should be consumed in moderation because it nevertheless contains sugar. A 100g wafer of dark chocolate contains around 600 calories, or the equivalent of a Big Mac. It is therefore rather advisable to eat a maximum of 30g of dark chocolate per day, or about two squares. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Pump Street Chocolate Christmas Collections December 1, 2021A beautiful Christmas chocolate selection Continue reading → The post Pump Street Chocolate Christmas Collections appeared first on Chocablog.
- Pump Street Chocolate 55% Ecuador With Eccles Cake October 23, 2021An outstanding chocolate bar that everyone should try Continue reading → The post Pump Street Chocolate 55% Ecuador With Eccles Cake appeared first on Chocablog.
- Niederegger Loaf of the Year Hazelnut Toffee May 22, 2021A chocolate covered marzipan loaf from Niederegger. Continue reading → The post Niederegger Loaf of the Year Hazelnut Toffee appeared first on Chocablog.
Latest news from : Dom Ramsey (chocolate health )
- Carrot and Chocolate? Meet Rootles Crunchy Carrot Chocolate Biscuits January 11, 2022Carrots. A staple of a roast dinner. The perfect vegetable for use in a cake. The unlikely star of a particular supermarket's Christmas adverts. In terms of chocolate, I've seen it used with great effect... The post Carrot and Chocolate? Meet Rootles Crunchy Carrot Chocolate Biscuits appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.
- Nibblette Lights Up Christmas With Its Advent Calendar December 8, 2021If you have followed my chocolate blog for a while now, you'll know about my obsession with Nibblette's handiwork. Beautiful artistry paired with clear flavours have led to many impressive results, from the 12-Piece Chocolate... The post Nibblette Lights Up Christmas With Its Advent Calendar appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.
- QOA: I Tasted the Future Of Chocolate, And It’s Very Weird December 3, 2021We're used to hearing about lab-grown meat. This synthetic meat promises to solve the problem of feeding the world's growing population while being more sustainable and more ethical. Whether humans will accept such a product... The post QOA: I Tasted the Future Of Chocolate, And It’s Very Weird appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.
Latest news from : David Fiske (chocolate health )
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Baked Oatmeal January 12, 2022How to make a single serving chocolate cheesecake brownie baked oatmeal at home, for a healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert! Say hello to breakfast. Or is it dessert? Either… The post Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Baked Oatmeal appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies January 9, 2022This is the best recipe for vegan chocolate chip cookies you will ever find. Soft, chewy, and melt in your mouth delicious, they are everything you could ever want in… The post Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Healthy Banana Bread January 8, 2022This super healthy banana bread recipe is so moist and sweet, everyone is always shocked to find out it’s actually good for you! Healthy banana bread for breakfast or snack… The post Healthy Banana Bread appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.
Latest news from : Chocolate Covered Katie (chocolate health )
- Hidden Chocolate Facts: 5 Fun Facts About Your Favorite Sweet Treat May 25, 2021Nothing is better than eating a rich piece of chocolate for dessert (or any other time of the day, who am I to judge!) Nearly everyone around the world is a fan of chocolate - there’s a reason it’s a multi-billion dollar industry. However, there are tons of wild facts about chocolate that make this […]
- Why We Should Eat More Chocolate (According to a Neuroscientist!) March 23, 2021What do you think of when you hear the term “nutritious food”? Personally, my mind immediately goes to items like carrots, apples, or anything green. One of the simplest ways to support our brain and heart health is to eat nutrient-dense foods. I’m sure you’ve heard this time and time again. However, not all of […]
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Boxes: The Symbol of Valentine’s Day February 10, 2021Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. Why? I can head to the store and buy ridiculous amounts of chocolate with no questions asked! There is no doubt that Valentine’s Day is a chocolate centric holiday, and heart-shaped boxes full of delicious truffles are widely associated with this day of love. But when did […]
Latest news from : Victoria Kirk (chocolate health )
- Lemon Curd Muffins January 15, 2022Lemon Curd Muffins with streusel crumb topping, drizzled with sweet glaze are generously filled with homemade lemon curd are easy dessert, breakfast or snack… The post Lemon Curd Muffins appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.
- 21 Easy No-Bake Truffles Recipes December 22, 2021Making truffles is so easy, but oh so rich! The decadent truffles come in so many delicious flavors and it’s nearly impossible to only have… The post 21 Easy No-Bake Truffles Recipes appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.
- Peanut Butter Snickers Cheesecake December 19, 2021Peanut Butter Cheesecake loaded with Snickers candy bars baked on a brownie crust topped with caramel and peanuts, finished with a thick layer of… The post Peanut Butter Snickers Cheesecake appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.
Latest news from : Vera Z. (chocolate health )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.