Chocolate Blog Good for health and brain
Chocolate contains endorphins. Eating it is therefore good for morale and therefore for health! But chocolate has other health benefits. By containing flavonoids, which stimulate the production of nitric acid, it promotes good blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. Also, dark chocolate is considered by purists to be the only true chocolate. It is notably composed of a mixture of cocoa mass, cocoa butter and sugar. Like many people, you probably eat it on a regular basis. Note: Chocolate, even dark, should be consumed in moderation because it nevertheless contains sugar. A 100g wafer of dark chocolate contains around 600 calories, or the equivalent of a Big Mac. It is therefore rather advisable to eat a maximum of 30g of dark chocolate per day, or about two squares. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- York Hotel Launches Chocolate Orange Themed Room September 14, 2021Clementine's Townhouse Hotel in York has launched a chocolate orange themed room following the property's million-pound renovation. The hotel opened its doors in June 2021 following the refit, and offers 28 individually decorated bedrooms. Described... The post York Hotel Launches Chocolate Orange Themed Room appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.
- Aurosó Chocolate Creates Indulgent Low Sugar Hazelnut Honey Praline September 9, 2021Oxfordshire's Aurosó Chocolate has developed a new indulgent hazelnut honey praline that contains a mere 1.1 grams of sugar per bonbon. The recipe came about when founder Catrin's daughter, Nia, married in June. Catrin offered... The post Aurosó Chocolate Creates Indulgent Low Sugar Hazelnut Honey Praline appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.
- Moo Free Organic Sour Cherry Cocoa Bar Review September 6, 2021While watching an episode of Channel 4's Food Unwrapped series, I noticed Kate Quilton headed to the Moo Free factory to see what went into making dairy-free chocolate. Spoiler alert - Moo Free uses rice... The post Moo Free Organic Sour Cherry Cocoa Bar Review appeared first on Chocolatier.co.uk.
Latest news from : David Fiske (chocolate health )
- 10 Healthy Fall Breakfast Recipes September 16, 2021Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. It’s filled with falling leaves, cozy fireplaces, and the flavors of cinnamon, caramel, apple pie, and pumpkin spice. Here are… The post 10 Healthy Fall Breakfast Recipes appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Peanut Butter Frosty September 12, 2021This thick peanut butter frosty recipe tastes like a homemade peanut butter milkshake, and yet it‘s secretly healthy and high in protein! The recipe is super simple – NO protein… The post Peanut Butter Frosty appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Chocolate Chip Lunchbox Bars September 8, 2021These homemade chocolate chip cookie bars are packed with wholesome ingredients and fit perfectly in a lunchbox, giving you a delicious and healthy snack on the go! Whether you’re looking… The post Chocolate Chip Lunchbox Bars appeared first on Chocolate Covered Katie.
Latest news from : Chocolate Covered Katie (chocolate health )
- Hidden Chocolate Facts: 5 Fun Facts About Your Favorite Sweet Treat May 25, 2021Nothing is better than eating a rich piece of chocolate for dessert (or any other time of the day, who am I to judge!) Nearly everyone around the world is a fan of chocolate - there’s a reason it’s a multi-billion dollar industry. However, there are tons of wild facts about chocolate that make this […]
- Why We Should Eat More Chocolate (According to a Neuroscientist!) March 23, 2021What do you think of when you hear the term “nutritious food”? Personally, my mind immediately goes to items like carrots, apples, or anything green. One of the simplest ways to support our brain and heart health is to eat nutrient-dense foods. I’m sure you’ve heard this time and time again. However, not all of […]
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Boxes: The Symbol of Valentine’s Day February 10, 2021Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. Why? I can head to the store and buy ridiculous amounts of chocolate with no questions asked! There is no doubt that Valentine’s Day is a chocolate centric holiday, and heart-shaped boxes full of delicious truffles are widely associated with this day of love. But when did […]
Latest news from : Victoria Kirk (chocolate health )
- 21 Best Apple Recipes to Make This Fall September 15, 2021Are you looking for delicious fall apple desserts? Here are over 20 best fall apple desserts that are the perfect way to bake with… The post 21 Best Apple Recipes to Make This Fall appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.
- Crescent Pumpkins with Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Pie Filling September 12, 2021Crescent Pumpkins with Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Pie Filling are delicious fall breakfast, dessert, or snack. Smooth cream cheese and sweet pumpkin pie filling… The post Crescent Pumpkins with Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Pie Filling appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.
- Apple Pie Crescent Muffins September 5, 2021Apple Pie Crescent Muffins made with refrigerated crescent rolls, cream cheese, and apple pie filling is a quick and easy recipe for a delicious… The post Apple Pie Crescent Muffins appeared first on OMG Chocolate Desserts.
Latest news from : Vera Z. (chocolate health )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.