Chicken meat blog and chicken farm animal
Chicken is one of the most consumed meats on the planet. Its price is more accessible than other meats such as beef, pork, duck, etc. made it popular. A good chicken can be recognized by its tender and tasty flesh when cooked and firm when raw. The color of the flesh can vary from very white to golden depending on the type of food it receives. To choose your chicken well, opt for organic or the label rouge farmer (breeding in 81 days) rather than a standard chicken (40 days), or "certified" (56 days) ... Without being chauvinistic, recommend poultry raised and slaughtered in France where health standards are generally correctly observed. According to American figures, the average chicken today weighs just under 6 pounds (or 2.7 kg) on the scale. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Back To School Recipes August 13, 202217 Back To School Recipes – Back to school is a crazy time of year. You don’t have time to… The post Back To School Recipes appeared first on Plain Chicken.Plain Chicken
- No-Peek Crack Chicken & Rice August 12, 2022No-Peek Crack Chicken and Rice – super easy dinner recipe! Chicken breasts, long grain rice, cream of chicken soup, cream… The post No-Peek Crack Chicken & Rice appeared first on Plain Chicken.Plain Chicken
- Chicken Verde Enchiladas August 11, 2022Chicken Verde Enchiladas – our favorite chicken enchilada recipe! Only takes a few minutes to assemble and is ready to… The post Chicken Verde Enchiladas appeared first on Plain Chicken.Plain Chicken
- Bachelor Flocks July 4, 2022Are bachelor flocks right for you? In this article, we’ll break things down for you to help you make the decision. Roosters are a staple in many cultures around the world. They represent daybreak and victory, liveliness and courage, fertility and virility. But some roosters have gone one step further to show their vitality: they’ve... […]Maat van Uitert
- 3 (Easy) Steps To Feeding Healthy Day Old Baby Chicks May 24, 2021If we’re going to raise baby chicks from day-olds to layers, we may as well start at the beginning – with what to feed baby chicks. In this video, we’ve got a new batch of little cuties that were just born! The problem is what to feed them from now until they’re ready for more... […]Maat van Uitert
- Can Baby Chicks Eat Bananas? May 22, 2021Additional Reading: What Can Chickens Eat What To Feed Chickens For Great Tasting Eggs 5 High Protein Treats For Chickens The post Can Baby Chicks Eat Bananas? appeared first on Pampered Chicken Mama: Raising Backyard Chickens.Maat van Uitert
- Leghorn Chicken: All You Need To Know August 12, 2022Do you remember Foghorn Leghorn? He was the cartoon rooster loved by thousands of kids who watched the Looney Tunes on TV. He is probably the best-known Leghorn chicken in the world! Originally these beautiful birds were called Italians, but it was changed over the years to Leghorns. This article will explain Leghorn’s history, temperament, […]The Happy Chicken Coop
- Making Your Own Mealworm Farm 101 August 12, 2022If your chickens are anything like ours, then they love to eat mealworms. Mealworms are a healthy, nutritious snack full of protein that helps your hens lay lots of eggs. We’ve previously discussed our favorite healthy chicken treats and mealworms were in the top 3 of that list! There is one catch, though. Feeding your […]The Happy Chicken Coop
- Easter Egger: Everything You Need To Know About This Chicken August 12, 2022Whilst not strictly purebred, the Easter Egger has become a backyard favorite across America. With its cute looks and vibrant personality, what’s not to like? They are known as Easter Eggers because they can lay a wide variety of egg colors, and their plumage can also be in various colors. Generally, in the US, an […]The Happy Chicken Coop
- Top Five Summer Treats for Chickens July 29, 2022During the season's heat, summer treats for chickens can provide mental stimulation, nutrition, and a cooling break. A cooling break? Yes! A fun trick for your chicken's summer snacking is to chill or freeze what you provide. Just like humans, chickens will appreciate a summertime cold snack. Check out these top five frozen treats for […]Forest
- Top Chicken Breeds for Hot Weather July 29, 2022Picking the top chicken breeds for hot weather is crucial to keeping a thriving flock. We humans can head into the air conditioning or swim in the pool to cool off. Chickens rely on adaptations and behavior to make it through hot weather and stay cool; some breeds are better at it than others. So, […]Forest
- Chicken Sitter Checklist July 22, 2022A complete guide to leaving your flock with a chicken sitter Your vacation is booked, and your luggage is packed. But what about the chickens? Who is going to look after them? Read below to find out all you need to know about hiring a chicken sitter so you can relax and enjoy your vacation […]Forest
- Where can you Buy Chickens? 4 Options for Starting your Flock February 4, 2021If you’ve decided that raising chickens is right for you, the next big step is buying chicks! But where can you buy chickens? It’s not like they sell them at the local pet store! There are many different places to buy chickens, and pros and cons to each place. We’ll cover all of them so […]Meredith
- Mini Chickens for Small Backyards February 2, 2021If you’re looking to homestead on a tiny piece of property, you’ll need the right chickens to join your venture. Mini chickens are the perfect choice for many reasons, but most of all because they are in essence, pint sized chickens. Bantam chickens are often half or even one third the size of a standard […]Meredith
- Everything you Need to Start Raising Chicks January 29, 2021You’ll probably read more about chicken care in your first three weeks than you will ever again. Bringing home a batch of baby chicks is scary and exciting all at once. You want to learn everything you can to start raising chicks the right way. Take a deep breath, we’ll guide you through exactly what […]Meredith
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.