Chicken meat blog and chicken farm animal
Chicken is one of the most consumed meats on the planet. Its price is more accessible than other meats such as beef, pork, duck, etc. made it popular. A good chicken can be recognized by its tender and tasty flesh when cooked and firm when raw. The color of the flesh can vary from very white to golden depending on the type of food it receives. To choose your chicken well, opt for organic or the label rouge farmer (breeding in 81 days) rather than a standard chicken (40 days), or "certified" (56 days) ... Without being chauvinistic, recommend poultry raised and slaughtered in France where health standards are generally correctly observed. According to American figures, the average chicken today weighs just under 6 pounds (or 2.7 kg) on the scale. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Weekly Meal Plan January 29, 2023Weekly Meal Plan – what to make for dinner every night this week. A quick, easy, and delicious recipe for… The post Weekly Meal Plan appeared first on Plain Chicken.Plain Chicken
- Canned Biscuit Recipes January 28, 2023Canned Biscuit Recipes – 18 recipes that start with a can of refrigerated biscuits. Canned biscuits aren’t just for a… The post Canned Biscuit Recipes appeared first on Plain Chicken.Plain Chicken
- Jalapeno Popper Sausage Balls January 27, 2023Jalapeno Popper Sausage Balls – all the flavors of jalapeno poppers/armadillo eggs combined with our favorite cream cheese sausage ball… The post Jalapeno Popper Sausage Balls appeared first on Plain Chicken.Plain Chicken
- Infectious Coryza – Respiratory Chicken Foe January 19, 2023Remembering back to the first and only time my flock ended up with Coryza (a respiratory infection) – I cringe. It was awful. I thought for sure they were all going to die. I also panicked about what to do with my coop and the brooding chicks I was getting ready to introduce to the... […]Leah Betts
- Columbian Wyandotte – The Best Unknown Backyard Chicken January 6, 2023If you’re looking for an ideal backyard chicken, the Columbian Wyandotte is a perfect choice. These chickens are visually appealing with their striking, black-and-white feathers and are also quite hardy and easy to take care of. Columbian Wyandottes are a unique breed that many simply haven’t heard about before. Let’s do this thing and learn... […]Leah Betts
- Faverolles Chickens January 6, 2023What comes to mind when you hear these attributes: beards, 5 toes on each foot, and muffs? Did Faverolles chickens come to mind? Probably not. Finding a breed of chicken with such oddities could certainly make your home flock the talk of the town. If this is what you’re after, then a Faverolles Chicken is for... […]Maat van Uitert
- The Best Chicken Breeds for Business January 27, 2023What are the best chicken breeds for business for startup owners? With the right breed of chicken, you can start making money on your homestead with little risk. The best chicken breeds for a poultry business include production birds that offer high egg yield, excellent feed conversion rates, and hearty dispositions. Knowing which breeds to […]Jessie McKinley
- Can Chickens Eat Eggplant? January 27, 2023Eggplant is a nightshade family member, so can chickens eat eggplant? The answer is yes, chickens can but in moderation. However, this plant contains alkaloid compounds that may pose a risk to our flock. So there are precautionary measures you should know about, especially if your chickens can access your eggplant garden. That’s why, in […]Cheryl Howell
- Night Fright in Birds: The Causes and Tips on How to Deal With It January 27, 2023Have you ever witnessed episodes of night fright in birds? As prey animals, avians are sensitive to noise and lights at night, which could be misinterpreted as a threat. So, even simple things like moving shadows and car honks can send your birds into a mad frenzy. But what causes night frights in avian creatures? […]Cheryl Howell
- Top 5 Chicken Coops for sale in 2022 January 25, 2023My Pet Chicken offers the best selection of backyard chicken coops for sale at great prices! We have coops and runs for all flock sizes and needs, including wooden, plastic, and custom-made waterfowl coops. We compiled our 2022 data to find out what backyard chicken coops you, the customer, loved most. The top 5 chicken […]Forest
- Top 9 Duck Breeds for Sale in 2022 January 24, 2023Rouen duckling - Top duck breed for sale. The post Top 9 Duck Breeds for Sale in 2022 appeared first on My Pet Chicken Blog.Forest
- Egg Prices are Soaring - Learn how to raise a backyard chicken flock to protect your food security. January 16, 2023Egg Prices have been soaring to an over 49% increase due to the lingering bird flu outbreak in 47 states, affecting over 57.8 million birds. Rising production costs, including soaring feed, fuel, and labor, also increase egg prices at the grocery store. In some states, finding eggs on the shelves can even be difficult. People […]Forest
- Where can you Buy Chickens? 4 Options for Starting your Flock February 4, 2021If you’ve decided that raising chickens is right for you, the next big step is buying chicks! But where can you buy chickens? It’s not like they sell them at the local pet store! There are many different places to buy chickens, and pros and cons to each place. We’ll cover all of them so […]Meredith
- Mini Chickens for Small Backyards February 2, 2021If you’re looking to homestead on a tiny piece of property, you’ll need the right chickens to join your venture. Mini chickens are the perfect choice for many reasons, but most of all because they are in essence, pint sized chickens. Bantam chickens are often half or even one third the size of a standard […]Meredith
- Everything you Need to Start Raising Chicks January 29, 2021You’ll probably read more about chicken care in your first three weeks than you will ever again. Bringing home a batch of baby chicks is scary and exciting all at once. You want to learn everything you can to start raising chicks the right way. Take a deep breath, we’ll guide you through exactly what […]Meredith
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.