Champagne drink cocktail blog
Some blogs about champagne. Champagne, also called Champagne wine, is a French sparkling wine protected by a controlled designation of origin, the regulation of which required several centuries of gestation. Its name comes from Champagne, a region in northeastern France. Did you know ? Champagne is “good” for the heart. It contains the same antioxidants that protect your blood vessels, reduce bad cholesterol and prevent blood clots. This leads to a decrease in the risk of heart disease and stroke. Just like red wine, champagne contains antioxidants which lower bad cholesterol, protect blood vessels and prevent blood clots! So that means less risk of heart disease and stroke! Dom Pérignon began producing Champagne wines in 1668. He invented the second fermentation in the bottle, which surely makes him the founder of Champagne as we know it today. Dom Pérignon was also the first winemaker to produce a white wine with black grapes. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Sparkling Wine vs Champagne – What’s the Difference? March 22, 2021Sparkling wine and champagne often go hand in hand when drinking the bubbly. It is not surprising for many to be confused about the difference between the two. After all, how many people in the world are experts at bubbly besides the handful of sommeliers. Many people will be unable to identify a sparkling wine […]
- The Charmat Method March 17, 2021When it comes to bubbly and sparkling wine, there are all kinds and varieties to choose from. Did you know that champagne is only called champagne if it was made in the northeastern region of France called Champagne? There are other similar drinks such as Prosecco and Cava that also contain bubbles. These are merely […]
- Ice Cold Champagne – An Emerging New Trend March 16, 2021For those who know how detailed and intricate the process of making champagne is, one would assume that there would be a specific way on how a bottle of bubbly should be stored, served and consumed. And that assumption is not wrong! This delicate and luxurious drink must be served a certain way in order […]
Latest news from : Raymond James Irwin (champagne cocktail food health)
- Is the Coravin Pivot Worth the Money? August 20, 2021The folks at Coravin are famous for the Coravin wine preservation system, a tool that allows subsampling of wine from a bottle intended for long-term storage. Now, Coravin has developed another creative solution for wine lovers who want to enjoy a bottle of wine up to four weeks: The Coravin Pivot. Before we share our […]
- How to Move a Wine Refrigerator July 27, 2021Millions of Americans have moved and are moving in 2021. People are taking advantage of low interest rates for home loans, capitalizing on the flexibility of working remotely, or are changing jobs or retiring.If you’re moving this year, and moving a wine cabinet is part of your relocation journey, this article is a must-read. At […]
- Your Most Pressing Wine Questions Answered July 20, 2021Learning about wine can be as enjoyable as drinking it. This is what the KnowWines founder, Jolene, discovered once she decided to stop skirting the edges of the wine world and dive right in. Unfortunately, learning about wine can sometimes be intimidating, too, because there’s just so much to know. The key is to start […]
Latest news from : Christine Seed (champagne cocktail food health)
- Understanding More About Pink Prosecco February 16, 2021Pink Prosecco became official on 28 October 2020, or rather ‘Prosecco DOC Rosé’ to give it its correct name. Before that date, Prosecco wasn’t allowed to be pink and only the white style existed. Why? Because the Prosecco Consortiums who make the rules that govern Prosecco production didn’t allow a red grape to be used […]
- Prosecco Tasting Boxes – An Event in a Box October 28, 2020Prosecco Superiore Tasting Box The new Prosecco Tasting Boxes are essentially a Prosecco event in a box. A must do for any true Prosecco lover. They capture the essence of the Prosecco tasting events I have been hosting for the past 6 ish years BC (Before Covid!). I’d developed the events over the years […]
- RIVE Prosecco explained September 23, 2020Have you spotted the word ‘Rive’ on some Prosecco labels? A Rive Prosecco refers to something special and indicates a super premium quality Prosecco. It is a fairly recent addition to the Prosecco portfolio and something any Prosecco lover ought to be aware of. If you look at the Prosecco Quality Pyramid below there are […]
Latest news from : Julia Phillips (champagne cocktail food health)
- Red Pepper Goat Cheese Spread September 3, 2021Almost as intriguing as our Texas sparkling wines are our delectable small bite pairings. A unique treat for guests when enjoying wine tastings, these seasonal delights pair perfectly with each of our wines. Carefully crafted by our in-house chef to complement the clean crispness of our wine, Heath Sparkling Wines offers a one-of-a-kind wine tasting […]
- Summer 2021 Small Bites Release July 9, 2021Summer has arrived and so have our newest small bite pairings! As the weather heats up, chilled sparkling wine is often on our mind. While many may associate classic red or white wines with food pairings, we find that thoughtful sparkling wine and food pairings can bring out an array of flavors. Our in-house chef […]
- Adoration and Strawberry Goat Cheese Spread Pairing May 20, 2021It is no surprise that Adoration has become a favorite of many at Heath Sparkling Wines. With its gorgeous rose gold hue, this sparkling is nearly as enticing to look at as it is to drink. Featuring notes of cranberry, raspberry, wild strawberry and rose, Adoration presents a clean and silky finish. Now on our fourth vintage, Adoration continues to evolve. What started as a Texas sparkling wine made from […]
Latest news from : Catherine Marler (champagne cocktail food health)
- Tasting Champagne By Myself June 11, 2021A Guest Blog By Terry Theise I had a report to file. I’d been tasting wines from my portfolio (which the growers had been kind enough to send me) and suddenly there was the first… Continue reading The post Tasting Champagne By Myself appeared first on WineSpeed.
- PENFOLDS CALIFORNIA COLLECTION’S GLOBAL LAUNCH March 5, 2021Over the last few years, we’ve heard an occasional murmuring that Penfolds—Australia’s most famous winery and the winery behind the iconic wine Grange—had purchased vineyard land in California and were up to something “big.” What… Continue reading The post PENFOLDS CALIFORNIA COLLECTION’S GLOBAL LAUNCH appeared first on WineSpeed.
- How to Write About Wine: An Interview with Karen MacNeil January 29, 2021SommelierBusiness.com: The author of the bestselling wine book talks about how one can champion writing with a much broader view of wine. As the author of The Wine Bible, which is now the bestselling wine… Continue reading The post How to Write About Wine: An Interview with Karen MacNeil appeared first on WineSpeed.
Latest news from : Karen MacNeil (champagne cocktail food health)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.