Champagne drink cocktail blog
Some blogs about champagne. Champagne, also called Champagne wine, is a French sparkling wine protected by a controlled designation of origin, the regulation of which required several centuries of gestation. Its name comes from Champagne, a region in northeastern France. Did you know ? Champagne is “good” for the heart. It contains the same antioxidants that protect your blood vessels, reduce bad cholesterol and prevent blood clots. This leads to a decrease in the risk of heart disease and stroke. Just like red wine, champagne contains antioxidants which lower bad cholesterol, protect blood vessels and prevent blood clots! So that means less risk of heart disease and stroke! Dom Pérignon began producing Champagne wines in 1668. He invented the second fermentation in the bottle, which surely makes him the founder of Champagne as we know it today. Dom Pérignon was also the first winemaker to produce a white wine with black grapes. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Sparkling Wine vs Champagne – What’s the Difference? October 16, 2021Sparkling wine and champagne often go hand in hand when drinking the bubbly. It is not surprising for many to be confused about the difference between the two. After all, how many people in the world are experts at bubbly besides the handful of sommeliers. Many people will be unable to identify a sparkling wine […]Raymond James Irwin
- The Charmat Method October 16, 2021When it comes to bubbly and sparkling wine, there are all kinds and varieties to choose from. Did you know that champagne is only called champagne if it was made in the northeastern region of France called Champagne? There are other similar drinks such as Prosecco and Cava that also contain bubbles. These are merely […]Raymond James Irwin
- Ice Cold Champagne – An Emerging New Trend October 16, 2021For those who know how detailed and intricate the process of making champagne is, one would assume that there would be a specific way on how a bottle of bubbly should be stored, served and consumed. And that assumption is not wrong! This delicate and luxurious drink must be served a certain way in order […]Developer
- 4 Best Wine Refrigerators for Small Spaces in 2022 March 12, 2022Want to store (and cool) wine in a compact space like an RV, a boat or yacht, or in a small apartment or condo? Wine refrigerators come in many different sizes, including large wine maturation cabinets, under counter coolers for entertaining, or stand-alone wine refrigerators. And, lucky for you, some of these refrigerators are quite […]Jolene Unland
- The 6 Best Corkscrews and Wine Openers for 2022 March 4, 2022When it comes to opening a bottle of wine, there are a lot of products out there that can do the job. Clever kitchen stores and gift shops market all types of wine openers to wine enthusiasts, either for our own use or as gifts. Don’t fall prey to all those cheap wine openers marketed […]Jolene Unland
- The Best Champagne Buckets February 25, 2022With the rise in popularity of sparkling wine and champagne, wine lovers have an increasing interest in sparkling wine accessories like champagne chiller buckets, champagne stoppers, and wine refrigerators. There’s a wide range of champagne buckets—also called champagne coolers and champagne holders—on the market, and these buckets are available at many price points. Here, we […]Jolene Unland
- Understanding More About Pink Prosecco February 16, 2021Pink Prosecco became official on 28 October 2020, or rather ‘Prosecco DOC Rosé’ to give it its correct name. Before that date, Prosecco wasn’t allowed to be pink and only the white style existed. Why? Because the Prosecco Consortiums who make the rules that govern Prosecco production didn’t allow a red grape to be used […]Julia Phillips
- Prosecco Tasting Boxes – An Event in a Box October 28, 2020Prosecco Superiore Tasting Box The new Prosecco Tasting Boxes are essentially a Prosecco event in a box. A must do for any true Prosecco lover. They capture the essence of the Prosecco tasting events I have been hosting for the past 6 ish years BC (Before Covid!). I’d developed the events over the years […]Julia Phillips
- RIVE Prosecco explained September 23, 2020Have you spotted the word ‘Rive’ on some Prosecco labels? A Rive Prosecco refers to something special and indicates a super premium quality Prosecco. It is a fairly recent addition to the Prosecco portfolio and something any Prosecco lover ought to be aware of. If you look at the Prosecco Quality Pyramid below there are […]Julia Phillips
- Sparkling Wine & Spring Pairings March 18, 2022We may be a couple of days away from the official start of spring, but Central Texas has decided to kick things off early. Our Hill Country winery is bustling with anticipation as the Texas vineyards prepare to awaken from dormancy. We welcome this new season of growth with the release of our spring small-bite […]Catherine Marler
- Wine Club Pick Up Center December 18, 2021If you have visited either of our beautiful Hill Country wineries over the last few months, you may have noticed a few changes. From olive trees to the Heath Sparkling Wines Member patio, our piece of paradise in Fredericksburg, Texas continues to evolve. A recent project nearing completion is our new Wine Club Pick Up […]Catherine Marler
- Thanksgiving Food & Wine Pairings November 19, 2021As we enter the season of celebration, gathering around the table becomes the highlight of many festivities. From Fredericksburg, Texas to New York City and beyond, memories will be made as we close in on another year and reflect on all that we are thankful for. Does the thought of creating a holiday menu and […]Catherine Marler
- The Rise of Fantastic Cabernet Franc September 23, 2022One of the more exciting things that we at Karen MacNeil & Company did this past summer was a double-blind tasting of every California Cabernet Franc we could get our hands on. There are more… Continue reading The post The Rise of Fantastic Cabernet Franc appeared first on WineSpeed.Karen MacNeil
- Unleashed and Unhinged August 19, 2022One of the first life-changing wines I drank in my 20s was a Guigal Côte-Rôtie “Brune et Blonde.” I was in a New York steakhouse and the sommelier I was with just stood there awaiting… Continue reading The post Unleashed and Unhinged appeared first on WineSpeed.Karen MacNeil
- THE LIZARD BRAIN AND OTHER FALLACIES July 15, 2022The first evaluation system I encountered when I was starting out in wine was the 20-point system. Essentially various aspects of the wine were awarded a certain number of points out of 20. Color got… Continue reading The post THE LIZARD BRAIN AND OTHER FALLACIES appeared first on WineSpeed.Karen MacNeil
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.