Some blogs that talk about pizza
Because this Italian creation has shaken up the gastronomic universe. Pizza is one of the most popular dishes on the planet. For an affordable price and for all tastes: mushroom, tuna, tomato, cheese, Neapolitan, Sicilian, marinara, pepper, chicken, ham, queen, Regina, sausage, chorizo, spicy, parmesan, mozzarella, 3 cheeses, ... There really is something for everyone and you can customize them to suit your preferences. Students are among the populations that consume the most pizza because you can find them in big cities from 5 euros: an unbeatable value for money for healthier food than fast food like McDonald's or burgerking. So take pleasure in eating this Italian cuisine, practical, fast and efficient. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Star Shaped Pizza! February 11, 2020Be The Star Of The Pizza Party! Looking to make your homemade pizza exciting? A star-shaped pizza is visually stunning as well as a classy way to improve the beloved stuffed crusted pizza. Impress your friends and family by presenting a dazzling star-shaped stuffed crusted pizza. This simple recipe is one that will take […]
- Making Naturally Leavened Pizza Dough December 12, 2019Using Starter- Pizza Dough! We all know you can buy pre-made pizza dough and make a lack luster pizza crust. It is time to level up your pizza game and make your own dough using your own starter. We have detailed instructions on how to go from a novice dough maker to a world class pizza […]
- Dill Pickle Pizza Recipe November 20, 2019Here at PizzaCraft® Pizza toppings have always been a super controversial subject. We have classic pizza eaters who usually stick to original toppings such as pepperoni and onions. Others adventure into the wild side with pineapples and macaroni and cheese. We saw a rather unusual combination making its way around the internet and decided we […]
Latest news from : Samuel Curran (food pizza )
- C-Store Industry Insider: Top Tips to NACS Show 2021 September 8, 2021NACS Show 2021 is back at McCormick Place in Chicago on October 5-8! The challenges presented by the global pandemic interrupted the physical gathering in 2020, but the premier c-store industry event promises to return in-person this year stronger than ever.
- What Do Better-For-You Eating Trends Reveal About Healthy Pizza Options? August 25, 2021When it comes to food, taste wins the day. Nearly 90% of survey respondents ranked it as their number one reason for choosing particular items.1 However, that same survey also revealed a slightly less expected response — 60% prioritize how healthy a certain food is before buying.1 Some experts point to pandemic-related restrictions as a […]
- Two Pizza Crust Types Entertainment Venues Need to Re-Engage Customers August 11, 2021After a prolonged absence, people are excited to return in-person to cheer on their favorite sports teams, attend concerts, go to amusement centers, watch plays — basically re-engage with group activities in general.
- Poblano Pizza with Cilantro-Lime Crema and Toasted Pepitas September 10, 2021This poblano pizza is just a touch spicy but HUGE on flavor. Trust me: Once you master the poblano pesto sauce, cilantro-lime crema, and chili powder pepitas, you'll want to include them in all your meals. The poblano is by far my favorite type of chile. Mostly because it's one of the mildest ones (I'm... […]
- Vegetarian Antipasto Pizza with Artichokes, Olives, and Sun-dried Tomatoes September 2, 2021Why not transform your favorite vegetarian antipasto platter into a pizza? This recipe is easy to make and full of Italian flavor, featuring marinated artichokes, green olives, and sun-dried tomatoes. About Antipasto Pizza Ingredient Tips Quality matters. You're probably sick of me saying this, but since there are only a few main ingredients on this... […]
- How to Make Watermelon Pizza (recipe + video) August 5, 2021This watermelon pizza is so easy to make that I hesitate to even call it a recipe. Just grab a ripe watermelon, a block of feta cheese, and a handful of fresh mint leaves, and get ready for some summery deliciousness! Choose Your Watermelon Pizza Ingredients Wisely The watermelon. You know what I'm going to... […]
Latest news from : Peggy Paul Casella (food pizza )
- Queens Finally Has A Top Tier Slice Shop: Austin Street Pizza August 26, 2021Queens is not a borough that is typically associated with a strong pizza scene. But this new corner shop pizzeria in Forest Hills, gives many of Brooklyn and Manhattan’s best slice joints a run for their money. What’s Unique: Pizzerias serving upscale retro or “neoclassist” slices — like Scarr’s, Upside, Mama’s Too, and L’industrie — […]
- Stoop Pizza From A Greenpoint Pop-Up July 17, 2021Despite its name — San Antonio Wood Fired Pizza is not located in Texas. Rather it’s a weekly pop-up in Greenpoint, Brooklyn on Friday evenings. Their menu is pretty straightforward – featuring eight pizzas like a four cheese pie (Say Cheese) and a Hawaiian pie (Aloha). What’s Unique: Nowhere else in New York City can […]
- Pizza With A View In The Catskills June 17, 2021The Launderette is located in the sleepy Catskills town of Narrowsburg and serves 10 pies with some interesting combinations — like their Bacon Cheeseburger Pie featuring cheddar, mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, and secret sauce. Vegan cheese or gluten free crust are available on all pies. What’s Unique: The views. One of the most scenic restaurants I’ve […]
Latest news from : I Dream Of Pizza (food pizza )
- How To Make No Rise Pizza Dough For Italian Pizzas April 5, 2021Learn how to make an original Italian pizza. In this post, Chef makes handmade pizza dough, shows how to roll it, and bakes pizza in wood pizza oven. Watch now! More Looking for great wood-fired recipes? Check out the best wood burning oven recipes here. Or visit us at www.PatioandPizza.com
- How to Cook a Wood Fired Thanksgiving November 16, 2020Thanksgiving is a time to gather with family & friends. Cook an entire Thanksgiving meal in your wood fired pizza oven. Click to see recipes at Patio & Pizza. More Looking for great wood-fired recipes? Check out the best wood burning oven recipes here. Or visit us at www.PatioandPizza.com
- Shrimp De Jonghe Recipe in Wood Fired Oven October 4, 2019Shrimp De Jonghe from a wood fired oven is amazing. Great recipe from Chicago Brick Oven's President, Carmen Parisi. Try it in your own outdoor pizza oven! More Looking for great wood-fired recipes? Check out the best wood burning oven recipes here. Or visit us at www.PatioandPizza.com
Latest news from : Patio & Pizza (food pizza )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.