Some blogs that talk about pizza
Because this Italian creation has shaken up the gastronomic universe. Pizza is one of the most popular dishes on the planet. For an affordable price and for all tastes: mushroom, tuna, tomato, cheese, Neapolitan, Sicilian, marinara, pepper, chicken, ham, queen, Regina, sausage, chorizo, spicy, parmesan, mozzarella, 3 cheeses, ... There really is something for everyone and you can customize them to suit your preferences. Students are among the populations that consume the most pizza because you can find them in big cities from 5 euros: an unbeatable value for money for healthier food than fast food like McDonald's or burgerking. So take pleasure in eating this Italian cuisine, practical, fast and efficient. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Star Shaped Pizza! February 11, 2020Be The Star Of The Pizza Party! Looking to make your homemade pizza exciting? A star-shaped pizza is visually stunning as well as a classy way to improve the beloved stuffed crusted pizza. Impress your friends and family by presenting a dazzling star-shaped stuffed crusted pizza. This simple recipe is one that will take […]Samuel Curran
- Making Naturally Leavened Pizza Dough December 12, 2019Using Starter- Pizza Dough! We all know you can buy pre-made pizza dough and make a lack luster pizza crust. It is time to level up your pizza game and make your own dough using your own starter. We have detailed instructions on how to go from a novice dough maker to a world class pizza […]Samuel Curran
- Dill Pickle Pizza Recipe November 20, 2019Here at PizzaCraft® Pizza toppings have always been a super controversial subject. We have classic pizza eaters who usually stick to original toppings such as pepperoni and onions. Others adventure into the wild side with pineapples and macaroni and cheese. We saw a rather unusual combination making its way around the internet and decided we […]Samuel Curran
- The Whole Truth on Buying and Storing Wholesale Pizza Dough November 18, 2022Whether a pizza operation is a restaurant, c-store, or entertainment venue, the goal is to provide delicious pizza down to that last bite of chewy crust. Alive & Kickin’ has been helping pizza makers serve pizzas that are tasty through and through since 1989, including our recent advice on the top three traits for pizza […]
- 3 Traits Your Pizza Dough Supplier Must Have October 4, 2022Imagine a burger restaurant serving a gourmet patty and fresh toppings on a tasteless bun with unpleasant texture. Or a taco restaurant focusing entirely on filling while paying no mind to the quality of its tortillas and shells.
- Enriched Dough Market July 31, 2022Enriched Dough Market Analysis, By Type (Challah, Brioche, Cinnamon Rolls, Danish, Sticky Buns) By Application (Bread, Cookies, Biscuits, Rolls, Pasta, Cakes), By Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), By Region - Global Market Insights 2022 to 2032External Source
- The Best Veggie Supreme Pizza [recipe + video] June 15, 2022Look familiar? TNP's Veggie Supreme Pizza recipe is based on a certain pizza delivery chain's vegetarian pie . . . with a few twists to give it a fresher, more vibrant flavor. Follow the recipe for the most classic veggie pizza toppings, or feel free to play around with different vegetables and cheeses. Veggie Supreme […]Peggy Paul Casella
- How to Use a Pizza Oven (Wood-Fired or Propane) May 26, 2022Just bought an outdoor oven, or thinking about building your own? In this article and video, I'll show you how to use a pizza oven, whether it's wood/charcoal-fired or propane, store-bought or DIY. Full disclosure: I am an Ooni ambassador, and I get a small commission if you purchase items using the affiliate links in […]Peggy Paul Casella
- How to Make Thin Crust Pizza Dough [recipe + video] May 12, 2022If you like your pizza crust thin and crispy (or if you're looking for a quick dough recipe for busy weeknights), then you've come to the right place. This thin crust pizza dough is easy to make and only requires 15 to 30 minutes of resting time, which means delicious, from-scratch thin-crust pizza's on the […]Peggy Paul Casella
- Farm Pizza @ A Brewery Outside Of Austin November 6, 2022Everything is bigger in Texas. Including its breweries. And Jester King Brewery (13187 Fitzhugh Rd) is no exception. The craft beer haven is situated on 165 acres of farmland about 30 minutes outside of Austin. There are playgrounds for the kids, multiple seating areas — in a barn and out in the fields — and […]I Dream Of Pizza
- The 12th Annual NYC Pizza Run September 29, 2022This past weekend, I hosted the 12th annual NYC Pizza Run. The pies were provided by Table 87 and our first place finisher set a new course record: 18:17. For those calculating, that’s approximately a 5 minute mile + 90 seconds per slice. Impressive! Below are some of my favorite pics from the festivities. For […]I Dream Of Pizza
- A “Hidden” Pizza Place In The Hudson Valley July 13, 2022During a recent trip to the Hudson Valley, I decided to go for a bike ride along the Wallkill Valley Rail Trail from New Paltz, NY to Kingston, NY. That leg of the trail — which is about 13 miles in total — crosses gushing rivers and weaves through lush forests. But around the halfway […]I Dream Of Pizza
- Wood Fired Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wing Recipe August 9, 2022Chicken wings are the perfect food! They work well as appetizers, for snacks, or just when you are in the mood for crispy deliciousness. If you want to take your chicken wings to the next level, fire up your wood oven and make these amazing garlic parmesan wings! Ingredients 2lbs of chicken wings ½ cup […]Pam Wiselogel
- 107 Unique and Healthy Side Dishes For Pizza August 4, 2022Looking for healthy side dishes to eat with pizza? Look no further! In this article, we will provide you with a list of 107 healthy and delicious options. These dishes are all healthy and nutritious, and they will pair perfectly with your pizza. From roasted vegetables to quinoa salads, there is something for everyone on […]Pam Wiselogel
- Cooking on a Fire Pit: The Complete Guide April 13, 2022If you're in the mood for outdoor cooking, a fire pit can be a great option. Here's everything you need to know to cook or grill on a fire pit safely and successfully. MorePam Wiselogel
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.