Some blogs that talk about cheese
Some blogs that talk about cheese, an essential food that is present in many meals. The origin of cheese goes back more than 7000 or 8000 years. Its manufacturing principle would have been discovered in the Middle East, somewhat by chance. At the time, milk was carried in skins - bags made from the stomachs of young ruminants. Less caloric cheeses and therefore to be preferred in the context of a diet are, as already mentioned, fresh cheeses: feta (272 kcal), mozzarella (227 kcal based on cow's milk and 260 kcal for milk from buffalo) and ricotta (167 kcal). Cheese is a food relatively high in fat, in particular in saturated fatty acids but also in sodium. It is therefore necessary to limit its consumption. It is also a food rich in animal proteins and its calcium-phosphorus duo promotes good bone mineralization. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Pizza Night with Murray’s August 12, 2021Ready for the ultimate night in? We’ve got everything you need to craft the perfect gourmet pizza at home and style it to your exact flavor specifications–just bring the dough! From classic melting cheeses to rich sauces and briny olives to smoked sausage, our selection of pizza essentials is your one-stop shop for crafting homemade […]
- No Grill? No Problem June 17, 2021Get the best of summer snacking no matter what your grilling set-up looks like! We’ve got cheese, meat, and classic toppings that make for a classic BBQ spread that you can easily craft from your stovetop or oven. Dig in to our favorite seasonal eats right here. Cheese Truffle Raclette: Rich and highly snackable, this […]
- Q&A with Chef JJ Johnson June 7, 2021Meet Chef JJ Johnson! He’s an award-winning chef, TV personality, author, and founder of NYC restaurant FieldTrip. Based in Harlem with a location at Rockefeller Center, FieldTrip is a rice-based restaurant that embraces the idea that “rice is culture” through the creation of delicious grain bowls. With 4th of July around the corner, we sat […]
Latest news from : Murray's Cheese (cheese food )
- #CheeseTrail2020 August 18, 2020Follow #CheeseTrail2020 and get to the best cheese experiences in Denmark this summer. The post #CheeseTrail2020 appeared first on Cheese Talks.
- My brown cheese challenge May 18, 2020The Norwegian brown cheese is a special acquaintance. But perfect in the sweet kitchen. The post My brown cheese challenge appeared first on Cheese Talks.
- Time for rhubarb chutney April 29, 2020Rhubarbs in the garden means it's time to make rhubarb chutney which pairs well with cheese. The post Time for rhubarb chutney appeared first on Cheese Talks.
Latest news from : camilla (cheese food )
- In Queso You Missed It: September 5th September 5, 2021Here’s what you might have missed this week in cheese news! Our 2021 Labor Day weekend edition of In Queso You Missed It. The post In Queso You Missed It: September 5th appeared first on culture: the word on cheese.
- The Zodiac Signs As Cheese Pairings August 23, 2021For when you can’t decide what flavor combo you’re looking for, we’ve matched each zodiac sign with a culture cheese pairing that just makes sense. The post The Zodiac Signs As Cheese Pairings appeared first on culture: the word on cheese.
- In Queso You Missed It: August 22nd August 22, 2021Here’s what you might have missed this week in cheese news! Our August 22nd edition of In Queso You Missed It. The post In Queso You Missed It: August 22nd appeared first on culture: the word on cheese.
Latest news from : Monica Petrucci (cheese food )
- Let’s Eat French Cheese! February 1, 2021There are two things holding me together since the pandemic began in full last March: cheese and French. Every morning, I wake up and spend 30 minutes listening to a French podcast, or watching a French Youtuber, or reading an intermediate-level book. I do this while sipping coffee and nibbling a wedge of breakfast cheese […]
- Holiday cocktail & Comté tasting December 7, 2020Sponsored by Comté USA – Cocktails are my spirit animal, and since penning three books on the subject I’ve paired a lot of mixed drinks with cheese. Few of them, however, pair as perfectly as Comté cheese and an Alabazam cocktail. That’s right, an Alabazam — a classic brandy drink that works well with Armagnac, […]
- Red Velvet Salad with Whipped Goat Cheese and Cherries July 12, 2020A special thanks to Soignon, a French goat cheese company that dates back to 1895, for sponsoring this post. Their new line of whipped goat cheeses are available in supermarkets throughout the U.S., making them an easy-to-find option for bagels, snacks, and salads. This recipe was inspired by my recent affection for sumac – a […]
Latest news from : tdarlington (cheese food )
- Brindisa June 11, 2021Discover Brindisa's approach to Affineur of the Year
- Rennet & Rind June 9, 2021Discover Perry's approach to Affineur of the Competition
- Neals Yard Dairy June 7, 2021Discover Neal's Yard Dairy's approach to Affineur of the Year
Latest news from : Academy of Cheese (cheese food )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.