Some blogs that talk about cheese
Some blogs that talk about cheese, an essential food that is present in many meals. The origin of cheese goes back more than 7000 or 8000 years. Its manufacturing principle would have been discovered in the Middle East, somewhat by chance. At the time, milk was carried in skins - bags made from the stomachs of young ruminants. Less caloric cheeses and therefore to be preferred in the context of a diet are, as already mentioned, fresh cheeses: feta (272 kcal), mozzarella (227 kcal based on cow's milk and 260 kcal for milk from buffalo) and ricotta (167 kcal). Cheese is a food relatively high in fat, in particular in saturated fatty acids but also in sodium. It is therefore necessary to limit its consumption. It is also a food rich in animal proteins and its calcium-phosphorus duo promotes good bone mineralization. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- How Uplands Cheese Company Crafts a Coveted Seasonal Classic November 2, 2022Fall is a good time to be a cheese lover. At Murray’s, our staff and customers look forward to a proliferation of incredible seasonal cheeses come October and November. One of those standouts is Rush Creek Reserve from Uplands Cheese Company in Southwest Wisconsin. To learn more about how this rich, custardy wheel is made, […]Murray's Cheese
- It’s About More than Cheese: A Conversation with Leading Women in Food March 10, 2022While we’d love to chat with our favorite cheesemakers any day of the week, International Women’s Day provided an incredible opportunity to talk with two of the most influential women in cheese. On Tuesday, March 8, Murray’s Cheese’s Elizabeth Chubbuck shared the virtual stage with Adeline Druart of Vermont Creamery and Lynn Giacomini Stray of […]Murray's Cheese
- Makers We Love: von Trapp Farmstead March 2, 2022Any family that’s three generations deep into dairy is one that we respect. Enter von Trapp Farmstead, a family-owned farmstead cheesemaker nestled in the rolling hills of Vermont. And their award-winning cheeses, each one a testament to the family craft, can now be found at Murray’s—pungent, puddingy Oma, buttery Mad River Blue, and toasty sweet Savage. The […]Murray's Cheese
- Gorgonzola 101 July 8, 2022Dolce and Piccante. There are two types of gorgonzola. Can you tell the difference? The post Gorgonzola 101 appeared first on Cheese Talks.camilla
- Bright and shiny stars on the British cheese sky May 20, 2022Meet the rockstar artisanal cheese producers and their cheeses The post Bright and shiny stars on the British cheese sky appeared first on Cheese Talks.camilla
- Montgomery Cheddar – the story about a Cheddar family January 29, 2022Read about the famous cheese and the family behind it... The post Montgomery Cheddar – the story about a Cheddar family appeared first on Cheese Talks.camilla
- Food and Wine Pairings: The Secret Ingredient November 27, 2022When we think of food and wine pairings, we think about the foods we want to eat, the wines we want to drink, and ideally, a resulting connection between the two that is so perfect that we are launched into a reverie that may no longer have do with what’s in our mouths. Integral to […]Josie Krogh
- In Queso You Missed It Nov. 20,2022 November 20, 2022Photograph by Denis Vahey A new dairy label may be coming to a grocery shelf near you. Responsible Antibiotic Use (RAU) is the newest proposed category of fluid milk that would only allow farmers to use antibiotics to treat sick cows, not as preventative or growth enhancing treatment. Antibiotic use has come under fire in recent years […]Josie Krogh
- 5 Cheesy Desserts Perfect for Thanksgiving November 17, 2022Trying to decide between a cheese or dessert course for Thanksgiving? Have your cheese and eat it too with these decadent desserts that combine the best of both worlds. From the classic apple pie with cheddar cheese crust to an inventive pumpkin pie with aged gouda, we’ve got you covered. Caramel Apple Pie with Smoked […]Josie Krogh
- A Jolly Good Cheese Read November 23, 2022Whether you're a cheese enthusiast or work in the industry it's always a good time to get the word on the curd.Rachel Holding
- What’s Happening in the Cheese World This Month: December 2022 November 14, 2022Whilst we all know that cheese isn’t just for Christmas, this is the time of year to really go to town with your cheese boards,…Rachel Holding
- Young Cheesemonger of the Year 2022: Winner Announced October 27, 20222nd November 2022: It wasn’t just the prospect of witnessing the unveiling of the World’s best cheese that brought the crowds to Newport, Wales. The…Rachel Holding
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.