Some blogs that talk about barbecue, grill
Some blogs that talk about barbecue and grilling. The barbecue is a cooking appliance. Food is placed on a wire rack or spit and is exposed to radiation from a heat source. The etymology of the word is a little vague, but linguists suggest the following origin: “barbecue” descends from the Hispanic Amerindian “barbacoa”, a word of the Arawak Indians which designates a wooden trellis for cooking or smoking meats. The Mongols are specialists in cooking with fire and barbecues, but it is not these people who invented the barbecue. It is an Amerindian people, a tribe called the Arawak. They used to cook and smoke their meat on wooden keys that they put over the fire. Ribs / Entrecotes are tender parts of the animal and are the best pieces to grill or roast. The entrecote is a boneless rib of beef. The 7th rib, a choice piece because it is very tender, is ideal for roast beef. The sirloin steak, very tender, is one of the “noble” pieces. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Ooni Pizza Ovens FAQs September 18, 2021Frequently asked questions, tips, tricks & troubleshooting Ooni Pizza Ovens. Ooni Koda, Karu, Fyra & Pro...
- Ooni Pizza Oven Comparison - Whats the differences? September 17, 2021Ooni Pizza Oven Comparison - What is the differences between Koda, Karu, Frya and Pro? Ooni Koda vs Karu, Ooni Karu vs Fyra, Ooni Fyra vs Koda
- Kamado Joe Upgrade & Replacement Parts July 7, 2021The Kamado Joe grills are some of the best the bbq world has to offer and come with a lifetime warranty on many of the parts. So some of you with the older Kamado Joe models that are still going...
Latest news from : (barbecue chicken fish food)
- Grilling Frozen Burger (Its Can Be Done) September 18, 2021It’s always better to let burger meat thaw first before you cook it. Of course, we all live very busy lives and sometimes we don’t have the time to wait for frozen meat patties to reach room temperature before we cook them. So, does immediately cooking frozen burger patties pose potential health risks? That’s exactly […]
- Porchetta (Italian Rolled Pork Loin) with SUPER Crispy Crackling September 18, 2021Italians do it best. pizza, pasta, and even pork! A traditional way to cook a pork loin in Italy is called porchetta. The pork loin is stuff with delicious ingredients like garlic, onion, fennel, parmesan, and bay leaves. It is then rolled and roasted until the skin is SUPER crispy! When you cut into it, […]
- Medium vs Medium Rare: Want to Learn to Grill Your Steak Perfectly? September 18, 2021Nothing beats grilling the perfect steak in your backyard. There are many levels of ‘doneness’ when it comes to preparing steak. And while there are six standard levels of ‘doneness’, most people prefer a medium-rare steak or a medium steak. Continue reading on if you’d like to learn more about the different levels as well […]
Latest news from : Charlie (barbecue chicken fish food)
- Who Invented the BBQ – The History of Barbecues September 3, 2021Here at Cinders, we’re all about BBQs and are dedicated to outdoor catering design, we’ve been supplying our high-quality barbecuing equipment for over 35 years. However, the humble barbecue dates back a lot longer than 35 years – humankind has been cooking meat over fire for centuries, there would be no way to pinpoint the […]
- 11 Best Burger Toppings Ideas - National Burger Day 2021 August 10, 2021It’s National Burger Day on August 26th in the UK! This day was created by Mr. Hyde, a daily email service for men. If you’re in the catering or food industry, you’ll know just how much we all love burgers. They’ve become a staple in the food world because of their taste but also because […]
- National BBQ Week 2021 – The Benefits of Cooking Outdoors July 5, 2021National BBQ Week is returning in July after being delayed due to COVID from happening in May. The awareness week has now been extended to two weeks to let people enjoy long awaited reunions and is happening on July 5th until July 18th. Although Boris Johnson has moved the official date for all restrictions being […]
- Is MSG Bad For You? September 15, 2021The Truth About MSG And How To Use It Wisely MSG (a.k.a. monosodium glutamate) is a first rate flavor enhancer that amplifies the natural flavors found in food. It is salt bound to glutamic acid, an amino acid; it is naturally present in our bodies; and it occurs in nature in many foods, among them […]
- Farm to Table September 7, 2021Charlie Bentley was a Vermont dairy farmer. He rented a small barn down on Route 313 next to the Green River, as is meanders its way towards the Battenkill. His herd of dairy cows numbered no more than 25 – he called them in every morning and evening, opening the barn doors, the cows already […]
- Mama Davila’s Salsa Picante August 17, 2021Albeit very simple, with few ingredients, this recipe comes from my mom and holds a special place in my heart. I grew up eating salsa picante with almost every meal. It was ever present as a table condiment, and topped everything, including eggs in breakfast tacos. It added a tomato-filled spicy kick to our picadillo […]
Latest news from : Dave Joachim (barbecue chicken fish food)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich September 9, 2021Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE: Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub Chicken Rack Killer Hogs Hot Sauce Black BBQ Gloves Disposable Loaf Pans Put a little spice into your tailgate with this recipe! Slider style sandwiches are the perfect choice for tailgating or football get-togethers. You can grab one on the […]
- Tailgate Cheesesteak August 17, 2021Tailgate Cheesesteak WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE: Killer Hogs AP Seasoning Swine Life Prime Beef Malcom Reed Connect on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Instagram The post Tailgate Cheesesteak appeared first on HowToBBBQRight.
- BBQ Meatball Sub July 28, 2021BBQ Meatball Sub Smoked BBQ Meatballs turned into a Cheesy, Saucy BBQ Meatball Sub What Malcom used in this BBQ Meatball Sub recipe: – Malcom’s Country Sausage Seasoning – Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub – 1 Inch Scoop – Smoking Racks (AKA Chicken Racks) – Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce – Thermoworks Thermapen It’s time […]
Latest news from : Malcom Reed (barbecue chicken fish food)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.