Some bakery and bread blogs
There are many bakeries that make good bread. Impossible to do without his good wand, is it? Discover some bakery blogs that talk about their bread, their pastries, recipes, special breads, sourdough, flour, novelties, etc. Did you know ? The invention of sourdough bread is generally credited to the Egyptians when, centuries later, the Romans still ate porridge. The invention of bread is credited to the Egyptians in 3000 BC. Indeed in ancient Egypt, we already find the ancestor of our daily bread made from water, flour, salt and leaven. The techniques of processing wheat have been a path to evolution and civilization. From the primordial purees of cereal seeds ground by hand, stone by stone, mixed with water and cooked by the fireside, man has learned to improve his product. The bakery of ancient origins: With the Roman civilization, the Roman notables attached the services of Greek bakers in their villa, the importance of kneading is highlighted, a milling-bakery college is created in Rome. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Dominic Update 5.0 October 3, 2022Dominic Update 5.0 Happy October, friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful start to fall and are enjoying the cooler temperatures and beautiful fall days. I’m popping in today with a new Dominic update. Thank you all so much for your emails, the cards and gifts that you’ve sent, and all of the […]Michelle
- Dominic Update 4.0 August 28, 2022Dominic Update 4.0 Hi everyone! I can’t believe that we are on the cusp of Labor Day and summer coming to a close. The last five to six months have been a total blur and this summer, in particular, has flown by. There’s been hospitals (chemo, stem cell harvest, surgery), clinic appointments, and driving back […]Michelle
- Dominic Update 3.0 July 20, 2022Dominic Update 3.0 Hello friends! I hope that your summer has been absolutely wonderful ☀️ I’m popping in today to provide an update on Dominic; so many of you have written and asked how he is doing, and how the surgery went, and I thank you for your patience! First, a Thank You The outpouring […]Michelle
- Apple Crisp October 2, 2022This is the BEST apple crisp recipe. It’s perfectly sweetened with thick and jammy apples and extra crisp on top. It’s also naturally gluten free using an almond flour and oat crumble topping. This is a quick and easy apple crisp that is perfect for apple picking season! What makes this the BEST apple crisp... […]Jenna
- Chocolate Swirled Pumpkin Muffins September 27, 2022These super moist pumpkin muffins are swirled with a double layer of Chocolate SunButter! This recipe is also so quick and easy as these muffins are ready in under an hour. Just mix the pumpkin muffin batter by hand, scoop into liners, swirl with chocolate, and bake. It’s the perfect fall recipe! This post is... […]Jenna
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake September 19, 2022What’s more delicious than peanut butter and chocolate?? This fudgy peanut butter chocolate cake has 6 layers of moist chocolate cake with smooth peanut butter buttercream between each layer. It’s then topped with chocolate ganache and a generous amount of peanut butter cups. It’s basically heaven in a slice. Tips for making moist chocolate cake... […]Jenna
- Honey Glazed Spiced Apple Browned Butter Sourdough Sticky Rolls October 4, 2022Honey Glazed Spiced Apple Browned Butter Sourdough Sticky RollsSubmitted by Benito on October 4, 2022 - 1:00pm.That’s a mouthful to say and a delicious mouthful to eat. I have just retired from my full time practice of medicine at the end of last week. My colleagues long complained that I didn’t bring enough baking into […]Benito
- High elevation help from beginning! October 4, 2022High elevation help from beginning!Submitted by justjobean on October 4, 2022 - 11:15am.Hello fellow breadians!I recently received a sourdough starter here in Denver, CO.At an elevation over a mile, I know there are a lot of changes that need to be made to recipes.I have been refreshing my starter with:20g starter90g water75g bread flour25g whole […]justjobean
- Focaccia Genovese October 4, 2022Focaccia GenoveseSubmitted by SusanMcKennaGrant on October 4, 2022 - 12:16am.I’ve spent almost half my life now trying to understand this one recipe. I’m 64😱 so that’s a few years. I’m probably going to my grave with this one but here are a few new things I’ve learned recently. Click on the link for the video! Focaccia GenoveseView this […]SusanMcKennaGrant
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts October 1, 2022The spice blend in these pumpkin donuts is quite entrancing and they're so easy to make. Try the cinnamon-sugar topping for a classic, not-too-sweet fall donut; or dip the donuts in the coffee icing to experience a "pumpkin spice latte" donut.Melissa Johnson
- Scottish Bannocks with Oat and Sprouted Wheat Flours September 17, 2022Scottish bannocks with oat flour and sprouted wheat flour plus sourdough discard are amazingly scrumptious while also being a healthy whole grain quick bread. The oat and sprouted flours have a light natural sweetness that is perfect for both sweet and savory applications. In about 30 minutes, you'll have a delicious nutrient- and fiber-rich breakfast […]Melissa Johnson
- Sourdough Multi-wheat Fruit and Nut Bread September 10, 2022Chewy figs, tart dried cranberries, toasted walnuts, and a multitude of wheats combine to make this chewy and flavorful bread. The baking spice aromas of rouge de bordeaux, buttery flavor of khorasan wheat, and grassy rye work in harmony, and the dried fruits vary from sweet to tart. Enjoy this symphony of flavor for breakfast […]Melissa Johnson
- Brown rice and sesame sourdough bread recipe September 1, 2022Rice and sesame lend an earthy flavor, tender interior, and golden crust.Maurizio Leo
- The simplest way I improved my baking (with free baking notes worksheet) August 18, 2022Better baking through note-taking.Maurizio Leo
- The Best Honey Whole Wheat Bread Recipe July 28, 2022A delicious and nutritious pan loaf that's as soft or softer than white bread.Maurizio Leo
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.