Art Design Creative Blog
Because art is a subject that appeals to everyone. A field full of originality and creativity, here are some blogs to keep you up to date with the latest news in the art world, a very vast, curious and intriguing field. Modern art, paintings, museums, events, exhibitions, galleries, nature, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Forget optical illusions, auditory illusions are the new TikTok craze August 14, 2022Our ears can be boggled too.
- There are just two days left to grab these huge Best Buy anniversary sale deals August 13, 2022Save up to $700 on TVs and laptops.
- Yes, this giant Lego minifigure maze is real August 13, 2022It's the best Lego birthday tribute we've seen yet.
- Interview with Sculptural Street Artist DMINTN August 11, 2022DMINTN is an artist whose work on the street involves intricate sculptural arrangements. Placed high above alcoves they can often … More The post Interview with Sculptural Street Artist DMINTN appeared first on Inspiring City.inspiringcity
- Artist Interviews from Nuart Aberdeen 2022 August 10, 2022Nuart Aberdeen is a street art festival which for the past five years has been bringing some of the worlds … More The post Artist Interviews from Nuart Aberdeen 2022 appeared first on Inspiring City.inspiringcity
- Outsight Mural by Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada in Laon August 9, 2022Outsight is a mural from Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada in Laon, France. It was created as part of the ‘Festival Arts Urbain‘ … More The post Outsight Mural by Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada in Laon appeared first on Inspiring City.inspiringcity
- On the Importance of Mentorship March 7, 2022We are proud to announce that Janet Woods of Savills has join the board of Creative Art Works. As Vice Chairman and Northeast Region Lead, Janet Woods provides management of the firm’s tenant representation services in Boston, Connecticut, Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Miami. She also serves on the company’s Board of Directors and the […]Brian Ricklin
- Life in 3D January 27, 2022Our kids are meeting, and building, in three dimensions! CAW is providing out-of-school-time programs to students in Manhattan, The Bronx, and Queens through the Cultural After School Adventures initiative. These programs provide enrichment, social emotional support, and community building to students during these challenging times.Brian Ricklin
- Connecting the Dots with CAW Teaching Artist Cali Banks January 19, 2022“I am a strong proponent of experimental and experiential learning. Sometimes you really do need to know the technical side of your craft, but I think there's a lot of beauty that comes with making mistakes as well. Maybe there's an easier way or a more efficient way, but I'm never going to go up […]Scott Lucas, Marketing & Communications Manager
- Draw and Paint a Sea Turtle July 6, 2022K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12 The post Draw and Paint a Sea Turtle appeared first on KinderArt.KinderArt
- Draw Surfing Sam July 1, 2022Draw with Becky! The post Draw Surfing Sam appeared first on KinderArt.KinderArt
- Draw a Fun Floatie July 1, 2022Draw with Becky! The post Draw a Fun Floatie appeared first on KinderArt.KinderArt
- Underwater Photos by Steven Kovacs Frame the Shimmering Unearthly Bodies of Larval Fish August 12, 2022Set against the stark backdrops attainable only during blackwater dives, larval fish become strange, otherworldly specimens with glasslike bodies and translucent fins that billow outward. Their delicate, still-developing anatomies are the subjects of Steven Kovacs’s underwater photos, which frame the young creatures at such precarious stages of life. Living in Palm Beach, Kovacs (previously) frequents […]Grace Ebert
- In Graham Franciose’s ‘Morning Coffee Paintings,’ Dreamlike Watercolor Works Capture the Day’s Unmediated Emotion August 12, 2022Many days, artist and illustrator Graham Franciose sits down with watercolor, gouache, and a small sheet of cotton paper to paint a whimsical scene or surreal moment. A skateboarder carries a tree in a backpack, an anxious figure peeks through a colorful monster mask, and an oversized lion snarls at an approaching man. “I like […]Grace Ebert
- A Surprising Photo Captures an Osprey Gently Gliding Along the Water’s Surface August 12, 2022Ospreys, the large raptors with barbed talons and dense, oily plumage, feed almost exclusively on fish and are known to completely submerge themselves in the water during a hunt. An unanticipated photo by Andy Woo, though, captures the avian predator in a botched attempt as it skims the surface rather than plunging in to retrieve […]Grace Ebert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.