Art Design Creative Blog
Because art is a subject that appeals to everyone. A field full of originality and creativity, here are some blogs to keep you up to date with the latest news in the art world, a very vast, curious and intriguing field. Modern art, paintings, museums, events, exhibitions, galleries, nature, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Pokémon manhole covers are here to brighten your day September 18, 2021Gotta spot 'em all!
- WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD: Give yourself a storage upgrade September 17, 2021The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD provides a simple and economical upgrade for your PC or laptop that can dramatically improve your workflow.
- Disney Plus: Save 15% on a yearly subscription September 17, 2021Hit shows and movies at one of the best values around.
Latest news from : (art )
- Outside the Zone Ten Top Defining Art Moments September 12, 2021Outside the Zone is an art agency in London. Founded with the intention of exhibiting new and emerging artists. They’ve … More The post Outside the Zone Ten Top Defining Art Moments appeared first on Inspiring City.
- David Speed ‘Light of Life’ Exhibition in Shoreditch September 12, 2021Light of Life is an exhibition of paintings from neon artist David Speed. Located only a short walk away from … More The post David Speed ‘Light of Life’ Exhibition in Shoreditch appeared first on Inspiring City.
- Great Things To Do in and around Gloucester August 25, 2021Gloucester is a city with plenty of options in terms of things to do. Surrounding the area you can experience … More The post Great Things To Do in and around Gloucester appeared first on Inspiring City.
Latest news from : inspiringcity (art )
- Hope and Balance August 25, 2021Hope and Balance is the eighth project Creative Art Works has created for our long-standing partner, the New York State Family Court and the third for the Bronx Division. The three interconnected panoramas will be installed in the third floor courtroom of Bronx Family Court, which is the largest and grandest courtroom in the building. […]
- Don't Be Afraid to Start Something August 24, 2021“I think that a lot of people are scared to start. I know a lot of people here were scared to start painting, because they were afraid to mess up the mural, because this was a project for the people. But I think it's okay to try new things. And it's okay to just let […]
- the Beauty of East Harlem is in the Eyes of the Bodega Cats August 23, 2021They call themselves the “Bodega Cats.” They are eighteen NYC residents between the ages of 16 and 21 who gathered in East Harlem to paint a massive mural in the atrium of The Crossing, an L+M / Invesco mixed-income residential development. These Youth Apprentices represent the cultural, ethnic, religious, and gender diversity of our city, […]
Latest news from : Brian Ricklin (art )
- Abstract Squares July 23, 2021by Anitra Redlfesen I often get ideas just from looking at magazines. This idea actually came from a dish I saw and I fell in love with how simple this project can be. Here is a photo of a dish I saw advertised in a magazine. It is the inspiration for this art lesson plan […]
- Frozen June 8, 2021by Andrea Mulder-Slater When kids are afraid to fail, they become frozen… unable to try anything but the known and the predictable. It’s a pattern that will be carried with them throughout their lives. And, isn’t that a shame? Art class should be a place where children are provided with room to […]
- All Natural Tie Dye T-Shirts May 24, 2021By Andrea Mulder-Slater My daughter ran up to me with a plastic zip bag containing a wet snake of a t-shirt, tied with elastic bands and dripping with rainbow colours. She had just attended a tie-dye class at our local library and was beaming at the thought of donning her newly created top. Stapled to […]
Latest news from : KinderArt (art )
- Sinuous Branches Envelop Human-Sized Nests and Large Geometric Sculptures by Charlie Baker September 17, 2021Brooklyn-based designer Charlie Baker wrangles unruly branches and twigs into large-scale sculptures and installations that highlight the natural curvature of his foraged materials. Whether cloaking a perfectly round sphere in wood or constructing a treetop nest built for people, he envisions discrete spaces, which are sometimes marked with hidden passageways and windows, that tame the […]
- Hundreds of Digital Illustrations Imagine Enchanting Storefronts and Their Friendly Shop Cats September 17, 2021Whether adorned with used books, houseplants, or groceries, the tiny shops and corner stores that illustrator Anglea Hao draws are infused with whimsy and admiration for everyday architecture. The digital renderings are part of Hao’s ongoing endeavor to create 365 unique storefronts—she’s already posted hundreds on Instagram that have grown in complexity and depth—and the […]
- Spectacular Winners of the 2021 Drone Photography Contest Capture a Bird’s-Eye View of the World September 17, 2021Following last year’s competition eclipsed by this serendipitous shot of a shark swimming in a heart-shaped school of fish, the 2021 Drone Photography Awards brings together a slew of aerial images framing the myriad patterns, textures, and colors found around the world. Norwegian photographer Terje Kolaas captured the winning composition, which joins a flock of […]
Latest news from : Grace Ebert (art )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.